Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan (9660 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by hilary26(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2013
profjustine458: I really like dis Amechi , u can never understand him, wia r d followers of shepopotamus dats wike and co ?
These pple are men....political men for that mayter.
Men don't keep malice. They push aside their differences and do general business.
Sentiments aren't shown. So don't judge the attendance. Salutation isn't love.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by highmood(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2013
1MCN:
It's not in my habit to sing around a topic here on NL, I just drop my candid opinion and let others have their own right to say. I refuted the other guy's assertion that the said scene of the accident was on the "bad" Elele-Isiokpo Road as reported by SR.

If you say a smooth road is not a good road then I wonder.

To also inform you, the road is properly marked and dualized with relevant road signs, wide shoulders and some parts fully lit--the lights have not been fully installed on the entire stretched. Am a project manager by profession and also an expert in HSE, so I claim to know a few thing about what a good road should be.

Note that the said road was one of Amaechi's first and best road projects. It's an economically very important federal road which Amaechi fixed in 2009-2011. And got reimbursed by FG in 2012. I said I use this road regularly and I want someone who also uses this road to come here with facts and tell me that what I say is not true. I make a challenge.
you are right. I have plied that road on my way to Aba, its very beautiful and of high standard.

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2013
payless: Is PEJ pregnant with triplet or what's in her stomach?

She is pregnant with stolen money from the nation, she would probably give birth to another useless political criminal
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Olugbenger(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Are you a learner With a culinary bill of 1Billion yearly, what do you expect, six packs
You are a bad person. cheesy
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
omenka:

Oko AGBero, how garage today

Garage remain gallant. How ur blood pressure? Don't burst an artery o oga hate!

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by alkadriyar(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
I guess he has realised that criticism shouldn't make one to be weak but stronger. Good for him
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by AjanleKoko: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
omenka: Just look at that woman's stomach!! Can't believe a nigga still rides all that blubber!!!

9th wonder of the world mehn tongue
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by troy20(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
the dude sure does have style.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by troy20(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
omenka: Just look at that woman's stomach!! Can't believe a nigga still rides all that blubber!!!
more like reaching 4 ur gran ma at night
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by simpleseyi: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes, Jonathan cannot be bordered about critism because those that the gods want to kill, they first make deaf, then make them mad before finally killing. Now, Jonathan ls at the first stage, the gods have made him deaf, next the god will make him . . . . . and finally . . . . . . . .
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Opawale(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
taharqa2:

And who do you think gives a fucck what a low-grade brain chap as yours think??

How any person would interpret that statement as suggesting 'weakness' in any form is ordinarily astonishing, but knowing the many nitwits that post here, shouldn't be surprising reali...

Lool...I wont b surprised if its his 4K at work in u.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
sometimes you sit and wonder if jonathan really gives a phuck bout some of his apologist especially here on nl. The one dat makes me wonder the most are those stella oduah's arsse lickers on this forum. Oh i forgot she's paid them handsomely for it. Its not easy for one's future to be bought for such a BIG amount of money like 4k. Stella loves you so damn much. So pathetic.
Jeez
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
See as patience belike bag of fufu.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013

Na from backio, na from back. If dem want to do the doing na from back.

-all hail Baba 70- grin
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by NickHills: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kamanda:

Na from backio, na from back. If dem want to do the doing na from back.

-all hail Baba 70- grin
Worwor: See as patience belike bag of fufu.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by whitecat007: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Or stay in and stir the pot, you know it's easier to destroy from within.

Smart Amaechi, he's not only keeping his enemy close, but also earning their trust at the same time

ochilikoko: Amaechi is more like a prodigal son.He will still come back to His fathher,and d father will not cast him away.
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by SPSpecial(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
What is special in this gej. Not even inspiring to the reasoning of those u directed it to. I expected u to say"My fellow politician, Sisi had done her part in this world and gone...... now look at what she had, everything, money, cars, all. which of them did she take along with her. Let all remember dere is noting we will take when we are dead.... lets stop corruption.... et al." This i think u can never say. RIP Sisi
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by Joe4real701(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I guess that's why the "Office of the First Lady" can hold an entire airport runway hostage for hours because one old woman wey don old enough to die suddenly die in a car accident on the same road where many Nigerians still lost their lives daily as a result of her dullard husband's failure to tackle infrastructural problem in the country, and that's simple because they both "DON'T GIVE A DAMN". This fresh air is too fresh.
GEJ is now responsible for all the bad roads in Nigeria as if he has been ruling Nigeria since independent..shame on u
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by sultaan(m): 1:49am On Nov 03, 2013
The man has accepted his failures, hopefully history will give Nigeria a worse president and that is his prayers right now, no need to point at any success in his administration just hope someone worse comes along.

He went to Jerusalem I believe so that GOD votes for him during next election he needs to communicate more with the people instead of reading out Abati speeches.

Prayers won't solve any of Nigeria's problem because they don't have any problem that can't be solve by taking the right action. When Nigerias economy gets to be like Greece and Argentina then they have a problem.If there is still a back door to steal N255m for car purchase without finance ministry knowing let the party roll grin grin grin
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2013
henrysam:
You are damn full of hatred for the first lady but let me tell you critics are not always celebrated.
I quite believe your wife will surely do more than this if you have the grace to be the first Man but I doubt this with the way you cast aspersion on the first lady.
Its God that put them there they will surely report to Him one day. So leave poo for the carrier.

Everything is God this, God that.

Simple observation that the woman is morbidly obese and you are here disturbing God.

Get your head off our as_s!
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by shidof(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2013
presher: SOME PEOPLE REASON LIKE A FOOL IN THIS FORUM ,U THINK EVERYBODY THAT SUPPORTS JONA IS A KID WAIT TILL 2015 TO FIND OUT
I dn't ve to answer u. u've Jst showed dt u've nt mature yet by jst admitted dt ua chronically fool
Re: Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan by imeogeo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls my brothers and sister lets be careful the way we address our president's wife she is someone elses mother,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corrupt Judges Will Be Prosecuted, Forfeit Assets – FG / Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim Picks Up Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.