Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Was Your EX Good At - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your EX Good At (3884 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Guy u b Fly...Cos i dey see u for almost evri thread....
yhup, nd u know that feeling when a fly gets into ur nose.uh huh. undecided
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by ivoire(f): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2013
My ex had/has a great sense of humor. Always making me laugh. Too bad he had to move away.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Isaiah90(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
mine is good at sucking my d*ck,oh no my d*ck misses her alot. >:
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by drnairalov: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
mine was just good at lying, she can lie 4 Africa...travelling every weekend to go see uncle i dnt know about, one i cnt 4get asked me 4 #60,000 2 buy catering materials..ddnt v atm.. told me she was travelling to IB to see her aunt... Voila nd she brought a brand new oven worth 45k nd other catering stuffs..saying its her aunt dat gav her nd me 2 i belive...na wen we break up my eyez open see all d lies...if u re seeing dis..Josefine u do me bad oo!!!
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
drnairalov: mine was just good at lying, she can lie 4 Africa...travelling every weekend to go see uncle i dnt know about, one i cnt 4get asked me 4 #60,000 2 buy catering materials..ddnt v atm.. told me she was travelling to IB to see her aunt... Voila nd she brought a brand new oven worth 45k nd other catering stuffs..saying its her aunt dat gav her nd me 2 i belive...na wen we break up my eyez open see all d lies...if u re seeing dis..Josefine u do me bad oo!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by GoodFaith: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
It was all about secret
But guess what
today, I have all the information I need
If I had the information. I have today
I would have add third leg to my legs and run
I will stay far and give God thank
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Abbey2878(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
My ex like cheatin and she dosen‘t want 2 leave me
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
She could have sex 25times in one day. I had to run away before she would kill me for my mama
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
good at cooking

good at telling lies .... he would even swear on his mother undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Slowpois0n: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
tomba: She could have sex 25times in one day. I had to run away before she would kill me for my mama
is she a Calabar girl?
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by GoodFaith: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
carefreewannabe: good at cooking

good at telling lies .... he would even swear on his mother undecided
You luck he cook for u
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by mecussey(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Evy E: mine used to know how to make peace with me. I would be angry at him and he would not hesitate to swallow his pride and beg me for forgiveness. That is the one thing i wish my current boo could do because for him , humbling himself is a mission

Women want this but they dont like it....Nonsense species.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Coldfaya(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
drnairalov: mine was just good at lying, she can lie 4 Africa...travelling every weekend to go see uncle i dnt know about, one i cnt 4get asked me 4 #60,000 2 buy catering materials..ddnt v atm.. told me she was travelling to IB to see her aunt... Voila nd she brought a brand new oven worth 45k nd other catering stuffs..saying its her aunt dat gav her nd me 2 i belive...na wen we break up my eyez open see all d lies...if u re seeing dis..Josefine u do me bad oo!!!

Falls from keke napep. I laff in pidgin. Drags Josephine to come see.
My ex was never satisfied even after 4 rounds. She wan send me go early grave. Hehehe was creazy n kinda ......sha
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by addictiv(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
She was good a little too good.....a master of deception. She can convince the Pope to believe that he has a wife nd kids somewhere. Took my chess playing skills to checkmate her moves.....seriously I rather end up with a serial cheat than to date a deceptive n secretive woman....em fit give you acid as water.......but loved her, really did.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by chineloSA(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
He was a Professor of jealousy. Couldn't go to the toilet without his behind behind me. Too much jealousy no privacy at all. sad sad sad

We both had cars, but he had to drop, drop, drop me everywhere. I am glad I ran for my life.

That one could kill me o, I tell you. All in the name of stupid love.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by BarryX(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:
He was a Professor of jealousy. Couldn't go to the toilet without his behind behind me. Too much jealousy no privacy at all. sad sad sad

We both had cars, but he had to drop, drop, drop me everywhere. I am glad I ran for my life.

That one could kill me o, I tell you. All in the name of stupid love.
Stupid Love ??

Don't tell me you meant that !!
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by chineloSA(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
BarryX: Stupid Love ??

Don't tell me you meant that !!

I do. I mean it. When I ran for my life, the dude came to my house scratched my car & painted ( black car ) with white paint. Aaaaah, thats silly stupid love. That love was suffocating, I tell you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by ikekings1: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lmao.. Now this is really funny... **falls from bed**
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

I do. I mean it. When I ran for my life, the dude came to my house scratched my car & painted ( black car ) with white paint. Aaaaah, thats silly stupid love. That love was suffocating, I tell you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
for real... I tot it only happened in hollywood scenes... Loooool... Its crazie
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by chineloSA(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2013
ladunsky: for real... I tot it only happened in hollywood scenes... Loooool... Its crazie

No be small tin. angry angry

It was no Nollywood script for me. It was real.God saved me there. The dude was sick suffocating me like dat. Had to know what colour of pant I wear, my phone calls.... Pheeeeeewwww.
But It took him forever to get over everything. He still follows my behind angry angry angry angry

I don't want love like that, too much love!!!! That type of love can kill peson. Abeg.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by olaitan1(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
my ex was so full of jealousy and he can be quite embarrasing.whenever he decides to take me out and he discover a guy staring at me,he will pick a fight with the person and i must not say a word or else... just thank God that we eventually broke up.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by BarryX(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

Try my "ventilated" love then ,

Trust me it's relieving grin grin
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Complaining per second.
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by PrettySpicey(f): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Being an a$$hole angry
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by pasqal09: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
So nobody has a good thing to say abt their ex
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lying, arguing, partying, clubbing, sex
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by chineloSA(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
BarryX: Try my "ventilated" love then ,

Trust me it's relieving grin grin

Ventilated wolf love under a sheep skin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dis one I have, is five much smiley
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Smiling undecided
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

I Bust the windows Out Your car ---Jazzmine Sullivan

grin
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pinging
Re: What Was Your EX Good At by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz:

I Bust the windows Out Your car ---Jazzmine Sullivan

grin

....After I saw you looking right at her, I didn't wanna but I took my turn, I'm glad I did it cause you had to learn... smiley I love that song!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You / «shy Guys» / Why Are Short Girls So Saucy And Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.