Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage (3065 Views)

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by ilelabola(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage:
{FOR MEN}:
1) Rejecting food wen there's an issue:
Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refuse to eat because
you dey vex. Its one of the greatest signs of
immaturity, its time to grow up!
You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you
could go somewhere wen angry but ensure that you don't allow it 2 linger unnecessarily because dat is enough for the devil to build on.
2) Telling your wife
severally that you are the head:
May I let you know that even when your
wife disobeys/ disrespect you she
still knows that you are the head. Yu need not shout or scream it
daily. Its important for you to know when and how to be firm
and put yur feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.
3) Issuing threats:
Beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging abt marrying anothr wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your
tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."
4) Reporting your wife to friends and family:
Wen yur wife offends, correct and talk things
through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her
black nd sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back. It is also out of place for
any man to love his mother more than his wife and kids, doing this only sets up your
home for crisis.
5) Competition:
Have you seen couples who compete with each other over material acquisitions? Their properties and
investments are always in separate names.
As the wife borrows to buy a Ferrari, the
husband is running
after a bugatti. How childish can we be? This also leads to
insecurity, jealousy and inferiority/
superiority complex. Please let's check ourselves and work as a team because its
one of the ways to succeed as a couple.
6) Keeping Malice:
Is it nt funny to know that some men keep malice? Some of them even nag, criticise, abuse and call their
wives names in
public. It may make you look like a "big boy" who's in control but you are not going to gain anything good from it, your home will only be a den of insults and
confrontations.
7) Not helping with house chores:
I must say here that it is the sole responsibility of a woman to tend and manage a home.
However, its not a bad
thing if a man lends a helping hand when
necessary. Watching football with newspaper in your hand every evening not caring how stressful the house
chores are will only increase the pressure on your wife and if you truly care you'll help, just checking
on her while busy could encourage and sooth her, this also makes you a good example to the kids
especially the boys. Some men don't even say "Thank You" to their wives after eating, all they do is compare her with
other women. Its also childish to say you do not care about how the kids are raised. Its a shame that after having 3-4kids some
men cannot change a simple diaper or prepare cereal.
Lastly, everyman
should have a church or mosque where his family is watered and raised spiritually. This makes yu accountable, it's immaturity and
dangerous to be a sheep without a shepherd. As you learn and grow in the right
fold, you'll be able to take the lead as the
head of the home.********* fb.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by GSKing: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
...it is the sole responsibility of. a woman to tend and manage a home yet you want a career woman.

Nufin good comes out of Facebook anyways...

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
What of withholding intimacy from one another?
This is one of the 'cruel' methods that can be used against the man. Lol.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Kanwulia: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
. . . .Annnnnnnnnnd

THINKING THAT YOUR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER WILL STAY THE SAME AND NEVER CHANGE!

The real immaturity disaster in marriage! kiss

kpor!
kpor!
kpor!

Oooo dey 'ouse o?
I don wake! cool

*time to change profile pic to show my ever-young, pweeeeeeeeeeetty, aje-burrra face. . . .!* cool
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by tpia5: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why does this person always like taking panadol for other people's headache?

Jeez, some folks have sorry lives sha, what a pity!

And always releasing excessive info in her posts just to let us know "she has heard", and so?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Kanwulia: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
To read post na by force ni. . . ?
MISEEEEEEEEEERABLE STALKER! TWA!!!!

Here come the loveless WIZARD OF ALL AGES! aka 'I WANNO PHOCK JESUS'! wink
The she-malU of NL has struck again!

Kpafinka
Kpafinka

SEUN OSEWA GO MARRY AGAIN! cheesy

Off to post more 'TMIs'. . .so THE USUAL OGBONI-Yoruba E-BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI NL OL CARGOS CAN RUN BELLE!

Hymn of the day:

SOME CAN PHOCK. . . BUT HAVE NO LOVE
SOME HAVE LOVE . . .BUT CANNOT PHOCK
WE HAVE LOVE AND WE CAN PHOCK
GLORY BE TO THEE O LORD!

Asssssssssssssshawo ol' cargo nairaland WIDOW IN CHRIST. . . HAPPY SUNDAY O!

*cough-cough*

Abeg make I DRESS from this thread before my 'usband quench like BAMOLOWO! Tufiakwa!

THE NL GODS AND GODDESSES OF HUMAN SACRIFICE ARE HUNGRY FOR FRESH BLOOD. . . TEHN MUST BY DRY!!! tongue

*feeling my legs. . .to make sure. . .they have not disappeared like 'perv-ert's'! SURE DON WANNO BE BURIED LIKE A LOW DOWN DIRTY DOG IN ONE BUSH IN EDO STATE! tongue

*cough-cough*
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Bunker(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gals are wishing for a man that will do all those things, all they want is to get married.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by tpia5: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
get a life!

quit hanging around nl continuously hoping to find husband, the one you have, wetin do am abi if you no like am why you come marry am, and whose problem is that supposed to be?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by Kanwulia: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please, when can find one WITHOUT KILLING IT, lerruss continue this long over-due "cuss-fest". Mine is not dead o. Just got off the phone as we plan our open marriage re-union!

We can't all be MARRIED TO/conceived by/of/with a HOLY GHOST BLOCKOS ABI? wink

Show us ya own, since we dey compete! Abi you don chop am like MAMA BAWOLOMO for una CHICAGO ghetto? Still death-poor after the ritual in the Chicago-ghetto drive-way huhn?tongue

Pele dia!

30 minute daily work-out completed! Off to work!

Bye bye o

OLUWASEUN THE NL CLOSET PHAGOCTE!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Abi MUKINA2 don born ya 'TWINNY' ni?

Barrrrrren ol cargos of NERRRALAND! kiss

Kimon move! How you go understand wetin happy marriage without stress be? O PHOCKER OF JESUS! Twa!!!

Off to work jare! cool
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage by tpia5: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2013
please go to your nl work nah, no be there you dey?

we are reading, keep posting!

some of you go quench on top of this marriage matter wey una dey spend una lives monitoring on nl and beyond.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Wife / Am I A Bad Child ? / Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.