Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

It Takes A Political Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Takes A Political Village (2046 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Am I the only one that didn't get this "joke"? undecided
Re: It Takes A Political Village by hercules07: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
PointB:

Well, I am yet to see any Nairalander half as angry as Gbawe. If you want an angry woman, you should consider throwing Desola in the midst. Those two will make a nice couple any day, provided they don't talk themselves into a Musiwalic state.

Desola can be angry but you are forgetting Freeglobe.
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Desola(f): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
PointB:

Well, I am yet to see any Nairalander half as angry as Gbawe. If you want an angry woman, you should consider throwing Desola in the midst. Those two will make a nice couple any day, provided they don't talk themselves into a Musiwalic state.

Dodosco!
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Desola(f): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
hercules07:

Desola can be angry but you are forgetting Freeglobe.

Worrisdatsoposetomean? angry
Re: It Takes A Political Village by isalegan2: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2013
django1: Very nice.

grin

Khalessi: Am I the only one that didn't get this "joke"? undecided

I don't get it either. undecided

Re: It Takes A Political Village by hercules07: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Desola:

Worrisdatsoposetomean? angry

Ha Iyalode, you can be hot at times o, but PointB was just being cunny.
Re: It Takes A Political Village by isalegan2: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Act II teaser.

IFY WILL HEAL THE WORLD.

. . . .

Still Ify is not satisfied. There is more she can do. Surely there are lots more helpless and pathetic people that could benefit from the healing hands of Ifyalways. She must use her powers for good. For the benefit of mankind. It would be unthinkable that there is one suffering living thing in need that she could have helped, but somehow got overlooked. No. It must not be! If the hopeless and needy won’t come to her, she will go to them.

Where can she go to do the most good in the shortest amount of time to the most people? Where? Where?

Where do desperately needy, friendless and hopeless people congregate? Hmmm.

The Internet!

Then that is where Ify must go.

She can help them. She knows she can. Just by feeling her aura, they can be healed. Just one sentence from her healing voice, and they will be hopeful again! And if that doesn't help, she can always throw naira at them. No one turns down naira. No one!

That is how The Healer ended up on Nairaland.

I Am A Healer – Lay Your Troubles On Me. By Ifyalways. Signature: Bliss.

Ifyalways: Just like my mentors, Dear Abby, Ann Landers, Agony Aunt, I am here to give you advice to turn your miserable lives into joyful operettas. Anything bothering you – money hardships, relationship woes, family stress, job insecurities, emotional turmoil? Anything at all, let’s talk about it. I am here to help.

Mr..Cork: Sweerie, are you lite-skinded?

. . . .

That's just an excerpt for Ify. cheesy It's not finished. embarassed
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2013
I shouldn't be posting to you but this is boredom and loneliness personified.

Are you sure you're ok? - just asking because I honestly don't see why you should be thinking about nl offline.

You also went for a stroll in the park and decided to use the useful time in which you should have set aside for meditation and dealing with real life issues, for nl. That's very sad. Let everything that happens on nl stay on nl. Use the forum as a tool for therapy. There's too much out there to deal with in the real world - adding the idiosyncrasies of schmucks, duffers, mingers and weirdos - in the virtual world to it would just make you go nuts. The extra baggage stuff and that, you get me blad?

You're an alright person but a tad bit snakey and chameleonic for the Asiatic black man to get along with.

Anyway, I'll pray for you by using the supreme mathematical formula of Clarence 13x. Word is bond!!! Today's mathematics is about helping the next black person.

Peace!
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
shymexx: I shouldn't be posting to you but this is boredom and loneliness personified.

Are you sure you're ok? - just asking because I honestly don't see why you should be thinking about nl offline.

You also went for a stroll in the park and decided to use the useful time in which you should have set aside for meditation and dealing with real life issues, for nl. That's very sad. Let everything that happens on nl stay on nl. Use the forum as a tool for therapy. There's too much out there to deal with in the real world - adding the idiosyncrasies of schmucks, duffers, mingers and weirdos - in the virtual world to it would just make you go nuts. The extra baggage stuff and that, you get me blad?

You're an alright person but a tad bit snakey and chameleonic for the Asiatic black man to get along with.

Anyway, I'll pray for you by using the supreme mathematical formula of Clarence 13x. Word is bond!!! Today's mathematics is about helping the next black person.

Peace!

Oluwa sanu o!!! This 'ish' can only come from Shymexx, I don laugh die. grin
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
LWKMD!! Isale gan, what a comic relief! This should be on front page Asap! grin grin
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rhino5dm: Get outta here until you’re grown.
I don’t have your time. Go study your books
and think about what you gonna be when you
grow up. Maybe you become a big and very
very rich man like me.

Lol! This got me laughing so hard. Rhino needs to see this! grin grin
Re: It Takes A Political Village by isalegan2: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: LWKMD!! Isale gan, what a comic relief! This should be on front page Asap! grin grin

OAM4J might pin it on Politics section (front page), but I don't see anything good coming out of putting it on Homepage. grin

Anyway, I think this is one of my favourite lines:

Berem: Join APC! PDP are molesters!

grin cheesy wink
Re: It Takes A Political Village by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2:

OAM4J might pin it on Politics section (front page), but I don't see anything good coming out of putting it on Homepage. grin

Anyway, I think this is one of my favourite lines:

Berem: Join APC! PDP are molesters!

grin cheesy wink
grin grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Jonathan Is Worst Nigerian Leader Ever – Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Re / Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? / Jega Must Be Sacked If INEC Conducts Free, Fair Election In 2015, — Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.