Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lekki International Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki International Airport (14095 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Lekki International Airport Render / Bouygues, Eko Global, Maevis Bid For Lekki International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Anyway, let's not let gays and trolls derail the thread with their idiocies and bitterness...

I'll just ignore them from here on..

Back to topic...
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:
is this lekki Airport??

[img]http://www.ruwings.ru/photo/var/albums/%D0%94%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B9%202009/airbus-a380-2.jpg?m=1326988178[/img]

Lekki Airport is Code F-compliant airport it will cater for A380 airbuses..

This is great.

Can't read and comprehend troll. As the quote suggested, that showing the type of planes designated to land there based on the Class F code rating for Lekki Aiport..

Ode, shouldn't your no so present common sense tell you that?

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by 1wolex85: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

another day another Southwest cave man oh dear
You are asking about the airport and seaport why cant u face the matter instead u are calling southwest South West, I wonder what goes on in ur head sometimes. Its very obvious you are not asking sincerely because I dont know what brought tribalism into this
Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: Anyway, let's not let gays and trolls derail the thread with their idiocies and bitterness...

I'll just ignore them from here on..

Back to topic...

No airport thats the topic

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

And you know the difference between normal and abnormal gay because?

Because you are fuckinggg gay...lmao

The gay even sabi how much my ass is traumatized and pummeled? Talk about homoerotic fantasies .

Jamiu, how gay can you be? lmao..

Ekoile, you stopped short of denying the fact that your arss has been severely damaged by Fash and gang rampaging coccks grin.

Meanwhile, where is the Airport ?. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
#whereislekkiairport

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [img]http://www.ruwings.ru/photo/var/albums/%D0%94%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B9%202009/airbus-a380-2.jpg?m=1326988178[/img]

Lekki Airport is Code F-compliant airport it will cater for A380 airbuses..

This is great..

Maggot, is that the Lekki Airport . . . grin

6 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

Maggot, is that the Lekki Airport . . . grin

They are born liars unleashed from the pit of lai mohammed's den

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders:

They are born liars unleashed from the pit of lai mohammed's den

You dey mind them A-Pig-Shyte members . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

And of what uses is your own warped wisdom and bogus education that you can not even properly read and comprehend with?

1. Obviously, this is a PPP project to be designed, built, financed and operated by other entities and not the state government.

2. Airports especially in a global business center like Lagos and the anticipated economic uptake with Eko Atlantic, free trade zone and now the largest refinery means increased business and economic activities.

3. Increased business and economic activities means expanded taxes base and ultimately more money for the Lagos state government to spend on the same social activities you are talking about.

4. Schools, hospitals, roads and so on comes from taxes and if you don't grow your economy and tax base, you can not build any school or provide enough water to drink..

5. Money for schools, hospitals, roads, bridges and water comes from taxes and it doesn't grow on trees, it comes from taxes generated via expanded tax bases and sustained strong economic environment especially in that environment..

5. With the above quote of yours, it's easy to understand the reason for your illogical, ignorant and thoughtless comment, it's basically synonymous with your type..

Yes,i didnt read everything and i thought it was a good idea,initially. However,i was provoked by the snide remarks made by ba7man and that took the better of me. I admit i was wrong by insinuating Lagos state government was gonna bankroll the project but that still doesnt change the fact that Lagos is still behind in almost all the indices of development. As for you,a known tribalist and bigot who wish the east destruction you dont have any moral standing to pass any form of judgement on anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [img]http://1.bp..com/-dTKrc2CnAaA/TbWF28V6pxI/AAAAAAAAFQU/sUmfMtQ-n8E/s1600/a380_cabin_interior.jpg[/img]

Sweet...

You must be ret@rded.

How does a pic of an airline cabin equate to that of Lekki airport.

ARegbe rascal

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes,i didnt read everything and i thought it was a good idea,initially. However,i was provoked by the snide remarks made by ba7man and that took the better of me. I admit i was wrong by insinuating Lagos state government was gonna bankroll the project

We get into needless argument because people like you just wont read, comprehend and do the minimum basic to first understand the issue before commenting.

but that still doesnt change the fact that Lagos is still behind in almost all the indices of development.

This is a continuation of your irrelevant, upside down and ignorant comments.

Low on indices doesn't mean you shouldn't develop, it doesn't mean you shouldn't grow your infrastructural, it doesn't mean you shouldn't invite the private sector to create economic environment needed for you to generate money to improve the same indices you are talking about.

That tax money to improve indices doesn't grow on trees, it comes from tax generating infrastructures like this airports so you are still not making any damn sense..

How was your indices and power situation when Abuja airport was built?

How was your indices when GJE and Oduah splashed billions on worthless airports all over the country?

As for you,a known tribalist and bigot who wish the east destruction you dont have any moral standing to pass any form of judgement on anybody.

How was your indices when your enugu airstrip was repainted?

You are just like the rest of your bitter, angry and disgruntled village losers in this thread, you all are from the same cage spewing the same bigoted running and bad bele.

Abeg clear road jare..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

[s] get into needless argument because people like you just wont read, comprehend and do the minimum basic to first understand the issue before commenting.

Low on indices doesn't mean you shouldn't develop, it doesn't mean you shouldn't grow your infrastructural, it doesn't mean you shouldn't invite the private sector to create economic environment needed for you to generate money to improve the same indices you are talking about.

That tax money to improve indices doesn't grow on trees, it comes from tax generating infrastructures like this airports so you are still not making any damn sense..

How was your indices when GJE and Oduah splashed billions on worthless airports all over the country?

You are just like the rest of your bitter, angry and disgruntled village losers in this thread, you all are from the same cage spewing the same bigoted running and bad bele.

Abeg clear road jare[/s]

Eko ile shut up . . . . . . .Where is the Airport ? . .

5 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
It's really good to know the very very soon, no more worthless MMA and useless airport with leaking roof, falling light fixtures and dangling wires and dangerous traveling experience and welcome to one of the best around the world..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by ba7man(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

We get into needless argument because people like you just wont read, comprehend and do the minimum basic to first understand the issue before commenting.

Abeg clear road jare..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
The construction giants and contenders...

Batiment International Consortium, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Group, is one of the world’s leaders in the building, civil works and electrical contracting and maintenance sectors. The group organised as seven complementary entities has expertise in financing, designing, constructing, maintaining and operating buildings and structures. It is reputed for the successful completion of the new Larnaka and Pafos International Airports in Cyprus

Maevis is as a world-class travel enhancement company, with focus on providing infrastructure, systems, equipment and technology with strong footing in the transport sector and aviation industry.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: The construction giants and contenders...

Thief

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by ba7man(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
The sweet thing about majority of these weird posters on NL is they came with GEJ and they'll leave with him.

They even advertize their final expiry date.......2019, that's if they don't expire by 2015.

I wonder who's nuts they'll hang on to by then, they seem not to have a plan beyond 2019.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
The choice of the location, according to sources, is informed by the need to further open up Lekki and complement the massive infrastructural development ongoing around the area, including the Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), Lekki Deep Seaport, Methanol/Gas Plant, among several housing and industrial estates springing up in the area said to be the fastest growing corridor in West Africa, attracting high volume human traffic.
Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: The sweet thing about majority of these weird posters on NL is they came with GEJ and they'll leave with him.

They even advertize their final expiry date.......2019, that's if they don't expire by 2015.

I wonder who's nuts they'll hang on to by then, they seem not to have a plan beyond 2019.

You eBola virus ravaging the southwest will soon be eradicated.

Nonsense hypocrites and liars

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by ba7man(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders:

You eBola virus ravaging the southwest will soon be eradicated.

Nonsense hypocrites and liars
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years politically??
Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years politically??

who you dey ask nansense question?

ask yourself when will Lekki airport finally start construction.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: The sweet thing about majority of these weird posters on NL is they came with GEJ and they'll leave with him.

They are in la la land hoping and praying some crumbs falls off the table in SS hence their new crocodile love for the SS and their daft Aso Rock master.

Funny enough, what have they gained so far for their lap dog and boy boy services?

One repainted airstrip, that's all... smh.
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years politically??

That one is a troll, been ignoring that loser for a reason..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by ba7man(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

I seriously hope GEJ supporters have a very good plan up their sleeves because a lot of them don't see beyond 2019 if GEJ makes it that far.

They only see 2019 or whatever, they don't see the big picture so they gladly mock and create enemies for themselves.

They better pray that Nigeria ceases to exist by then because the political scenery won't be favourable for them beyond GEJ's exit.

I don't remember yorubas rubbing people's noses in when OBJ was President or Hausas doing likewise when Yar-adua was in charge.

Their expiry date is certain for sure.
Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

you are fool and a liar

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: I seriously hope GEJ supporters have a very good plan up their sleeves because a lot of them don't see beyond 2019 if GEJ makes it that far.

They only see 2019 or whatever, they don't see the big picture so they gladly mock and create enemies for themselves.

They better pray that Nigeria ceases to exist by then because the political scenery won't be favourable for them beyond GEJ's exit.

I don't remember yorubas rubbing people's noses in when OBJ was President or Hausas doing likewise when Yar-adua was in charge.

and you supporter of APC on line roaches will be out of the job come august 9 when your ritual enclave in osun is dislodged by evicting that rascal odenni rauf

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
CFCfan: Still following
Where is the airport nah?

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
so the airport is now a picture of an airbus and its cabinet according to Aresa, how stupid can one get undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by poiZon: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

Eko ile shut up . . . . . . .Where is the Airport ? . .

dat boy na product of a polyandrous institution.
d boy is very bitter!

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
ba7man: I seriously hope GEJ supporters have a very good plan up their sleeves because a lot of them don't see beyond 2019 if GEJ makes it that far.

The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot. Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows. A "Beautiful Bride" mindset is exactly the opposite of the leadership mindset.

http://nigeriaworld.com/

They just find another husband, they've been doing it since day one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / President Buhari Signs Executive Order Revoking All Fire Arms License. / Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.