Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,558 members, 7,958,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lekki International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki International Airport (14298 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Lekki International Airport Render / Bouygues, Eko Global, Maevis Bid For Lekki International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki International Airport by ba7man(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,basic amenities like electricity,water,good roads,healthcare,quality education and the rest has been met? Why are you people so blinded by tribalism even at your own detriment? Is airport the most pressing issue lagos is facing? Somebody can't give a sincere input without you calling them names.

Good Education doesnt guarantee wisdom....Words on marble.
Sorry, didn't bother to read your post. Not in the mood to reply mentions.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Another Fast Fash scam!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,basic amenities like electricity,water,good roads,healthcare,quality education and the rest has been met? Why are you people so blinded by tribalism even at your own detriment? Is airport the most pressing issue lagos is facing? Somebody can't give a sincere input without you calling them names.

Good Education doesnt guarantee wisdom....Words on marble.

The RFPQ provides the bidding companies with guidelines for the submission of a Statement of Qualification (SOQ) which highlights their technical, operational and financial capability to design, finance, build and operate the Lekki-Epe International Airport, before its transfer to Lagos State Government at the expiration of the concession period.

And of what uses is your own warped wisdom and bogus education that you can not even properly read and comprehend with?

1. Obviously, this is a PPP project to be designed, built, financed and operated by other entities and not the state government.

2. Airports especially in a global business center like Lagos and the anticipated economic uptake with Eko Atlantic, free trade zone and now the largest refinery means increased business and economic activities.

3. Increased business and economic activities means expanded taxes base and ultimately more money for the Lagos state government to spend on the same social activities you are talking about.

4. Schools, hospitals, roads and so on comes from taxes and if you don't grow your economy and tax base, you can not build any school or provide enough water to drink..

5. Money for schools, hospitals, roads, bridges and water comes from taxes and it doesn't grow on trees, it comes from taxes generated via expanded tax bases and sustained strong economic environment especially in that environment..

OdenigboAroli: This is just the beginning....Nobody can stop Anambra.
Akpokuodike obodo afu n'anya.
Eze n'ukpo....Daalu nwa Dunu.

By the time 40% of Anambra billionaires pull their investments into Anambra the needed industrialization we need will ensue.
Anambra akwulubago!

5. With the above quote of yours, it's easy to understand the reason for your illogical, ignorant and thoughtless comment, it's basically synonymous with your type..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

And of what uses is your own warped wisdom and bogus education that you can not even properly read and comprehend with?

1. Obviously, this is a PPP project to be designed, built, financed and operated by other entities and not the state government.

2. Airports especially in a global business center like Lagos and the anticipated economic uptake with Eko Atlantic, free trade zone and now the largest refinery means increased business and economic activities.

3. Increased business and economic activities means expanded taxes base and ultimately more money for the Lagos state government to spend on the same social activities you are talking about.

4. Schools, hospitals, roads and so on comes from taxes and if you don't grow your economy and tax base, you can not build any school or provide enough water to drink..

5. Money for schools, hospitals, roads, bridges and water comes from taxes and it doesn't grow on trees, it comes from taxes generated via expanded tax bases and sustained strong economic environment especially in that environment..

5. With the above quote of yours, it's easy to understand the reason for your illogical, ignorant and thoughtless comment, it's basically synonymous with your type..

[size=15pt]e don do Bro, stop disgracing yourself here
nobody argues fashola has not tried, but this Airport, Lekki Seaport, 4th mainland bridge where all scams and you have to swallow the hard nut truth, they will NEVER be built [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
rozayx5:

[size=15pt]e don do Bro, stop disgracing yourself here
nobody argues fashola has not tried, but this Airport, Lekki Seaport, 4th mainland bridge where all scams and you have to swallow the hard nut truth, they will NEVER be built [/size]
[/s]

Trolls bore me..

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

Trolls bore me..

^^^^ the following links

above should not bore you

3 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
rozayx5:
Fashola's legacy

Hologram of the 4th mainland bridge

https://www.nairaland.com/1296067/lagos-commences-work-fourth-mainland/4#22557356

Invisible Seaport

https://www.nairaland.com/1344968/construction-seaport-airport-begins-lekki/8[/s]

[s]lekki airport to commence operations in 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/809152/lekki-epe-intl-airport-commence-operation/4
[/s]

[s]
rozayx5:
^^^^ the following links
above should not bore you
[/s]

I wasn't joking, trolls like you bore me..

Confine your idiotic activities to your known idiotic phrase like gej tiill 2019 or supporter of APC. This is your area of specialization so get lost and stick with it..
Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

EkoIle, why type all this bullshyte when you know the Airport is non existent after so much fanfare and publicity . . .

What is wrong with you grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [/s]

[s]

I wasn't joking, trolls like you bore me..

Confine your idiotic activities to your known idiotic phrase like gej tiill 2019 or supporter of APC. This is your area of specialization so get lost and stick with it..

another day another Southwest cave man oh dear

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

EkoIle, why type all this bullshyte when you know the Airport is non existent after so much fanfare and publicity . . .

What's your deal with this eko ile person? Msut you chase me all over the place with this BS?

If you are gayh and in love with this person, go look for him and profess you homoeroticfantasies..
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
rozayx5:

another day another Southwest cave man oh dear
[/s]

You are even a lousy troll.

I was expecting you to start screaming gej till 2019 and supporter of APC.

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

you know when the where asking for 2nd Niger Bridge updates, chinolization brought pics
but still no pics of his airport till date, sirshymexx said they needed 10 years for consultancy like Heathrow

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Bouygues, Eko Global, Maevis bid for Lekki International Airport

Three infrastructure developing consortia of firms, including Bouygues Batiment, Eko Global and Maevis, are in the race for the first round of bidding for the development of what will be the second international airport in Lagos, the Lekki International Airport.

Local and foreign representatives of the bidders are currently in the state for the preliminary processes of the bidding as well as holding talks with the government and a team of consultants to the project. The bidders have already gone to the site for physical inspection of the airport area to enable them make their impression.

BusinessDay learnt that the preferred and reserved bidders are expected to be announced in April 2014, while the signing of a concession agreement and project documents will take place in June 2014, with the financial close of deal expected in September.

The airport, which is being promoted by Lagos State government, is to complement the existing federal-owned Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMA) in Ikeja. The new airport is being sited close to Epe along Lekki-Eti-Osa-Epe corridor. It is planned to sit on 4,500 hectares of land, with three runways under the first phase.

The first phase of the airport, which is to be completed within four years of signing a concession agreement with the would-be preferred bidder, will have an initial passenger capacity of 3.2 million per annum. It will be designed to allow for future expansion, and as a Code F-compliant airport it will cater for A380 airbuses.

http://businessdayonline.com/

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

What's your deal with this eko ile person? Msut you chase me all over the place with this BS?

If you are gayh and in love with this person, go look for him and profess you homoeroticfantasies..

Your writing always gives you aways as a fool too ashamed to use your original Ekoile handle.

The earlier you stop deceiving yourself the better Ekoile . . . .
Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa keeps suckin the whole tinubu family ass
Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: Bouygues, Eko Global, Maevis bid for Lekki International Airport

http://businessdayonline.com/

oh still no pics, April 2014, and this is august 2014
operations were to commence in 2012

Bro, any smart APC person will avoid this discussion, i did not push fashola to yap about 2012

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

you know when the where asking for 2nd Niger Bridge updates, chinolization brought pics
but still no pics of his airport till date, sirshymexx said they needed 10 years for consultancy like Heathrow

How can they have pics for a non existent Airport grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

The airport requires no runway.

It is the state of the art servicing supporter of APC 2.0 clients

Lagos is afterall a broom wielding supporter of APC state grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

oh i thought i saw a 3D render showing the next Big thing, seems tinubu share has not been estimated yet, maybe by then it will be built

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
jmaine:

Your writing always gives you aways as a fool too ashamed to use your original Ekoile handle.

The earlier you stop deceiving yourself the better Ekoile . . . .
[/s]

Stop chasing me around, I don't do men. Find your homoosexual level abge..
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
rozayx5:

oh still no pics, April 2014, and this is august 2014
operations were to commence in 2012

Bro, any smart APC person will avoid this discussion, i did not push fashola to yap about 2012
[/s]

Like I said, trolls loike you bore me. Stick to your gej till 2019 and supporter of APC level..
Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2014

evasion tactics

3 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2014

Coming from a notorious gay advocate like you is quite rich.

A fool like you will have no hiding place from henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki International Airport by rozayx5(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2014

Like I said, trolls loike you bore me. Stick to your gej till 2019 and supporter of APC level..

tinubu bingo, come and collect progressive rice

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2014

post pics nah?

how far by the way i c u havent stopped sniffing remi tinubu's panties but have extended your fetish to handling fash's dirty boxers grin grin grin grin

sycophant grin grin grin
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Btw, why are the usual bitter, angry and disgruntled people? I though ebele jona repainted your local airstrip for you?

Why the anger and bitterness now? Oh I forgot, it's your portion in life...lmao
Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

evasion tactics

You dey mind the Ekoile dolt . . .i could pick his stench from afar and I wasn't wrong . . .

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
jmaine:

A fool like you will have no hiding place from henceforth.

You mean I no feet hide my ass from you? Why chase another man? Do you not like toto ni?

I know you are a dumb village scumbag, but this gayy thing of yours is getting out of hand..
Re: Lekki International Airport by jmaine: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

You mean I no feet hide my ass from you? Why chase another man? Do you not like toto ni?

I know you are a dumb village scumbag, but this gayy thing of yours is getting out of hand..

A normal gay won't even be interested in your severely pummelled arss by Fashola and gang.

So why should a straight like me seek to do with that diseased and extremely traumatized arsss of yours grin.

Even more shocking you are a notorious gay propagandist on this forum Ekoile . . .

1 Like

Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
jmaine:
A normal gay won't even be interested in your severely pummelled arss by Fashola and gang.
So why should a straight like me seek to do with that diseased and extremely traumatized arsss of yours grin.
Even more shocking you are a notorious gay propagandist on this forum Ekoile . . .
[/s]

And you know the difference between normal and abnormal gay because?

Because you are fuckinggg gay...lmao

The gay even sabi how much my ass is traumatized and pummeled? Talk about homoerotic fantasies .

Jamiu, how gay can you be? lmao..
Re: Lekki International Airport by aresa: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
I thought we have just the usual trolls, but we obviously have gays in the mix...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Drags Maurice Iwu To Court Over N1.2 Billion Fraud / Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.