Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (32594 Views)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by lepasharon(f): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2013
deols: #5.

I know of a family. They had a problem and the husband collected his car keys from her in the morning.

When he came back, there was a brand new car parked for him to see. His wife had bought it.

..they had too many issues though and later divorced.

Hehee ! grin grin..damn lol
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Gudintent: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Stormborn: I dont need to worry cus my wife will be the happiest and most fulfilled woman and i will make her that. She will always want to be near me all the time.i will love her and her only

First mistake, there is no I in Team.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by ocelot2006(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2013
deols:

Being angry is normal. So is eating.

They should not have to affect each other.

Just like my being angry won't stop me from my wife duties. So shall his being angry not stop him from eating.

Looks like something to discuss before marriage sef.

You can't be serious. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY one can maintain his appetite when he is angry.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by emmabest2000(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Dhurmynick: really
really
. like you wouldn't deprive ur husby of sex when there's an issue..

and u constantly nag to ur husband which remids him you're a woman.. just like he's telling. you he's the head

yh.. like you don't issue threats to take your children away from him. when u hear rumors of another woman.. nd curse nd threaten ur husby most times.

please.. like you wouldn't report to his parents if something is wrong

God made man first.. we are superior .. you were carved out of us.. u should understand men just like we never understand you ..
competition is in every animal kingdom.. u ladies even do it to yourselves

keep your cool and go drink beer sumwhr @ women in support

besides the woman had to have done something to cause all these.. these behaviours just dnt come out of the blue
best comment so far
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Sunglow: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2013
everyday: which men?
Nigerian men especially!!!!!!
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Sunglow: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
browncool: A woman who knows how to be soft spoken to her husband and sometimes apologies even when she is not wrong goes a long way to make a marriage unique and I believe no sane man will issue such treats to a well mannered wife
Then you never no,especially Nigerian men!!!!even the good wives suffer the most
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Sunglow: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Ntabeh: What do u do when he start calling his gf b4 u just to make u understand he has an alternative
That's y you need to be financially independent so as to afford the good things of life and be able to take care of your children when he starts messing up.But MOST importantly serve God with your life and be happy.Marriage was never made to be someone source of happiness cos b4 u got married,u were happy and living ur life.God is our only true source of joy.peace.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Sunglow: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Rashzubair: I am sure many ladies here in support of these post and even adding more are either single or married with self issues that probably leads to such reaction from there husband.

Wen ur husbnd does not eat ur food, dere'z no way u will b comfortbl... Fact!
Its just a matter of time,if he continues behaving that way,she will get used to it and cares less whether he eats or not....Fact!
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Michyeddy(f): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
davades: Only yesterday she received my first slap...ladies can annoying at times. We never talk since then angry
wowwww you slapped a lady,.you need to be locked up and the keys thrown away.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Dalby(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013
*** Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage: FOR MEN ***

1) Rejecting food wen there's an issue:

Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refuse to eat because you dey vex. Its one of the greatest signs of immaturity, its time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere wen angry but ensure that you don't allow it 2 linger unnecessarily because dat is enough for the devil to build on. The devil was not involved when she got you angry abi lipsrsealed

2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head:

May I let you know that even when your wife disobeys/ disrespect you she still knows that you are the head is that how you treat the head, it is like saying if your child insults you, s/he still knows you are the parent. You need not shout or scream it daily. Its important for you to know when and how to be firm and put your feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head. For a thick skull-ed woman you might need to drum it in

3) Issuing threats:

Chinese have a favourite saying to the effect that "a woman's tongue is her sword, and she does not let it rust;"

Beating, verbally abusing your wife not right, issuing threats of divorce or bragging about marrying another wife does not make you a man does not make you less of a man either. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man." Nothing wrong in her acting her childish woman part abi

4) Reporting your wife to friends and family:

Wen your wife offends, correct and talk things through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black and sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back. It is also out of place for any man to love his mother more than his wife and kids, doing this only sets up your home for crisis.

5) Competition:

Have you seen couples who compete with each other over material acquisitions? Their properties and investments are always in separate names.
As the wife borrows to buy a Ferrari, the husband is running after a bugatti. How childish can we be? This also leads to insecurity, jealousy and inferiority/superiority complex. Please let's check ourselves and work as a team.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Olychi: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
Dhurmynick: really
really
. like you wouldn't deprive ur husby of sex when there's an issue..

and u constantly nag to ur husband which remids him you're a woman.. just like he's telling. you he's the head

yh.. like you don't issue threats to take your children away from him. when u hear rumors of another woman.. nd curse nd threaten ur husby most times.

please.. like you wouldn't report to his parents if something is wrong

God made man first.. we are superior .. you were carved out of us.. u should understand men just like we never understand you ..
competition is in every animal kingdom.. u ladies even do it to yourselves

keep your cool and go drink beer sumwhr @ women in support

besides the woman had to have done something to cause all these.. these behaviours just dnt come out of the blue

Superior? Did God ever use that word or you want to use to make urself feel cool. Men are not superior to Women, the man is just the head which means he is the leader. If anything goes wrong in the home, God will first ask him questions just like he did ask Adam. The wife has her own roles too but the man being the head ought to be careful how he leads. Eventhough some wives are tough to handle, but one of the abilities of great leaders is to find out ways to handle tough subordinates. Ladies need to know also that with their help, their hubby's can only become the best hubby in the world. All of us get our own responsibility so get to work SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Olychi: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
davades: Only yesterday she received my first slap...ladies can annoying at times. We never talk since then angry
The most shameful post I've read here so far. Wife battering is the most degrading thing a man can resort to. It actually makes you a weakling, shows you lack strength of character and self control.

Respect and submission are not to be forced, even though the holybook commands that from a wife to hubby. Where the wife is not showing them enough, they are traits that a hubby can earn. Beating/slapping her for whatevr reason means you are incapable as a leader and has no strength of character yet you expect the same from her, how hypocritical. Would you slap her if she was stronger than you? Even if she ever keeps cool as a result of that, beware you've just ignited something in her. Most women are silent killers and very deadly when this kind of stuff are ignited in them.

Even she talks too much which is y most of them get the beating, leaders lead by example and I've not seen that mad person who keeps talking when she is not responded to. you can leave the house if the talking is getting to u but it is your marriage and you must find a way to get things back inorder quickly, remebr even though she has her responsibilities, God expects you to be the head, who he will ask questions when things go wrong.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by OgaTheTop2: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Women are stubborn! To obey and submit to their husbands at home is quite difficult for most women to do. They talk to their husbands in such manners they would never try with their bosses at offices. And then they run to Nairaland (like this Op tongue) to comport one useless thread just to whip up sentiment against ever loving and caring husband who probably had lost his cool due to wiffy stubbornness and incorrigible behavior at home.

Women please just pity us men! We worry more about fending and caring for the family. Don't add your own put for matter abeg. Wetin!

angry

3 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Choommy4luv1(f): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
gidzbobby:

ehen... hungry neva catch ma guy na, that's why.... God know say, they no born ma papa well to even try this 1... cus if he does, we his children are ready to voluntarily eat his meal
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Choommy4luv1(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2013
gidzbobby:

ehen... hungry neva catch ma guy na, that's why.... God know say, they no born ma papa well to even try this 1... cus if he does, we his children are ready to voluntarily eat his meal
.........like seriously..he wil final come to his hiz sences...n by dat tym,junior n co has already deviated n digested d food...lolzzz
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by LADEMINUS: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2013
hafi: Got this as a broadcast, would love to know those for the women folks......

*** Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage: FOR MEN ***

1) Rejecting food wen there's an issue:

Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refuse to eat because you dey vex. Its one of the greatest signs of
immaturity, its time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere wen angry but ensure that you don't allow it 2 linger unnecessarily because dat is enough for the devil to build on.

2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head:

May I let you know that even when your wife disobeys/ disrespect you she
still knows that you are the head. Yu need not shout or scream it daily. Its important for you to know when and how to be firm and put yur feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.

3) Issuing threats:

Beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging abt marrying another wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."

4) Reporting your wife to friends and family:

Wen yur wife offends, correct and talk things through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black nd sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back. It is also out of place for any man to love his mother more than his wife and kids, doing this only sets up your home for crisis.

5) Competition:

Have you seen couples who compete with each other over material acquisitions? Their properties and investments are always in separate names.
As the wife borrows to buy a Ferrari, the husband is running after a bugatti. How childish can we be? This also leads to insecurity, jealousy and inferiority/
superiority complex. Please let's check ourselves and work as a team

Using style to report your husband on nairaland is also a trait of immaturity! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
DailyNews: The only immaturity 99.9% of married men are guilty of is: chasing other women!

But then, I sometimes don't blame them cos men are naturally polygamous beings, even though today women don't want to accept that natural imperfection in men due to christianity and modern civilization and the fight for gender-equalitygrin

The only way to stop your husband from desiring to sleep with other women or chasing single girls is to make sure that he is in constant relationship with God!

Aside the special grace of God and total submission to the word of God and fear of God, no man, I repeat, no man can marry and live forever with one woman without cheating on her!

Take it or leave it...u can listen to what u want to hear or believe what people say to appear too holy, it won't stop me from being honest to the best of my knowledge.

DailyNews, you are yet to answer my question:

Are you a Christian?
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
passionate on point!

passionate88: xxxxxx
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
A married man speaking,... dont mind these juves talking on things they kniw little to nothing about

drnoel:

Listen to ursef, do u want him 2 beat her? If he can't beat her like the child she is, then he has to protest one way or anoda. I met a thread on facebook where one man went on booty strike, gave his wife sharia cos he was angry with her.

Ho2 right u are but sometimes a woman needs 2 hear it more than once. The more u tell her the more it sinks in2 her head abi.

Funny enof, women issue more threats than men but who am I 2 say so. Let me jut do like I didnt see this one b4 my wife sees it and begins trouble at home.

Now this is childish and agree but I see more women doing this than men. Men only report if he has told her over and over and she is being stubborn about it.

This one will not be my portion or portion of anyone I sabi
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
lorretta u: Yea give yourself a very nice excuse to go and get AiDS,gonorhea etc
Give yourself a very nature-approved reason to cause problems for your poor wife and bring ridicule to her and your matrimonial bed.
Yea break her heart and hurt her feelings (that's if she even has feelings.cos I'm sure the way men hurt when their wives cheat,the women are made of stone and feel nothing when you do.
Yea nature made it so. Cos he created one Adam and three Eves

Pathetic.

if you marry someone like me with that kind of mindset,you've got big problems on your hands.
See my dear, I am very sure that u don't know me and u won't understand anywaysmiley

I am not married, but 60 to 70% of my friends are married, some I was there bestman, that's to tell u how close I am to them.

Like I said, I am not married yet and I don't ever intend to cheat on my wife when I marry tomorrow, becos even now that I am single and free, I am not living a bad life despite the numerous opportunities, in fact I am not even....but its not just by my power or becos I am too disciplined than other guys out there, nope, its by the special grace of God, and I thank Him, and pray God grants me more grace to live a better life when I marry cos I know I can't do it on my own power and will, and neither can any man do it by his own power. Take it or leave it.

But then, I don't come here to say things people want and love to hear, nope, I say things that are happening and not what I feel should be happening. And I am not encouraging or justifying male cheating.

There is something present day women refused to understand: no man can be completely faithful to his wife by his own moral power, its very difficult. That's y u as a woman need to start living a good life now u are single and also go closer to God and do pray for your husband when u marry.

If u ladies don't know, Christianity and the word of God did a lot of good for women and the world in general.

If not for Christianity and other good religion, the world would have been a lawless place and in fact, a hell for all.

The world would have been so brutal, merciless and in fact inhabitable.

Go and read history of the world when Christianity was still being practiced by few people- crime, waywardness, lawlessness, etc were nothing to cry of.

Most armed robbers stopped robbery becos of the word of God. Most ritualists changed becos of word of God. Most murderers, adulterers, fornicators, just name them.

If not for the word of God and the respect for God, I am sure I wouldn't have been as humble, quiet and disciplined to the level I am today and I give the glory to God.

But the problem is that today women want to marry a hip hop star, a club stripper, a raggar muffi, lolz and still want him to be a faithful husband, how pls?

You don't want your husband to be close to God, u don't want your man to be committed to God, in fact u want him to be a sunday-sunday church goer and u want him to be very rich, successful, and handsome too but u don't want him to chase other women or fall prey to other women advances, how?

You ladies think that it is very easy for a man to withstand advances from another pretty woman who isn't his wife by his own moral power alone? Keep playing with fire then.

A man can only withstand pressure to have extra marital affairs if and only if he fears God and respects God and always striving to do what God want, aside that, its not possible once he has the opportunity to cheat.

In conclusion Lorreta-u, pray u get a man like me (pls dnt take it as an insult) becos if u do, then u are a very lucky woman and the world will call u BLESSING & other women that knows u will envy u! Not bragging and not trying to ridicule u becos u maybe dating or married to a nice guy too, who knows?

But pls don't expect me next time to type what u or majority wants to read or hear, or what people ought to do becos I will disappoint u, instead I type or say what I know that's happening and what I know as the truth & not what people ought to do when it is not wot they are doing presently.

Some of the biggest mistakes women make are:

1. Mistake number 1:
Trying to scare men into being faithful with threat of disease. Unfortunately, most men believe they can protect themselves from STDs and STIs.

2. Mistake number 2:
Trying to bribe God, how?
As a single lady, u turned your back on God, anything that has to do with God is old fashioned, and when u start getting to the age of marriage, u suddenly turn to a prayer warrior, a diehard born again sister and u think God can be bribed? Lol

If u love God becos He alone is God and becos u know that He deserves your love and respect, and not becos u want a good husband, then God will bless u with a good deserving husband as a token.

But unfortunately today, most born again ladies are born again becos they want a good husband, how will it work? God sees our hearts and can't be bribed.

3. Women mistake number 3:
You run around with all sorts of men when single and u want your husband to be the only monk when u marry, how?

If u don't know, evil must be repaid with evil.

Nigerian women cry and complain that their husbands cheat a lot and that Nigerian men are never faithful in marriage but they forgot that life is a vicious circle, how?

Majoirty of single ladies in Nigeria run around with different men in the name of living their single life, etc, while most single guys in Nigeria are busy chasing money.

Now, nature must balance the circle. So to balance it, Nigerian men as soon as they marry start doing what the Nigerian single ladies did when they were single and hot. That's the philosophy behind it.

To reduce the risk of falling a victim to this, start now as a single lady to live a good life and embrace God wholeheartedly and not just becos u want a good husband and watch out.

So who has wisdom should learn from my epistle.

Have a lovely day aheadsmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
bukatyne:

DailyNews, you are yet to answer my question:

Are you a Christian?

Funny, but find time and read my last response to Lorreta-u. Take care smiley
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Dalby(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Different scenarios require different approach to solving the problem; for instance I suspect my wife is having an affair I confront her we argue about it and tear the roof down would you expect me to eat her food, because you think it would be childish if I don't!!! cry cry cry PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Burger01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
DailyNews: Funny, but find time and read my last response to Lorreta-u. Take care smiley

There is a difference between 'It takes God to be faithful' and 'Men are naturally polygamous'

I know it takes discipline (Might not necessarily be Christianity) to make partners faithful to each other.

My question stem from 'which God created men to be Polygamous?'

Why would adultery be a sin if God created men to be polygamous?
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^^ADULtery is sleeping with some one you are not married to (by a married person)

Polygamy is not adultery
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Burger01, find time and read my long response, u will understand me better.

@Bukatyne, it is you that's sounding like a non-Christian this timegrin

Imagine you saying that it takes discipline to be faithful and not necessarily God's grace, I honestly don't agree with you.

You can speak on behalf of women, but don't speak on behalf of men cos u aren't a man.

Haven done some personal research on this, I can authoritatively tell u as a man that no man can be faithful to one woman by discipline.

Ask so many men, many men have tried being faithful or living chaste by their own discipline and moral standard and failed at the end. It takes the special grace of God through constant commitment to God for a man to flee from adultery and fornication too. Take it or leave it, time will tellsmiley
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
bukatyne:

There is a difference between 'It takes God to be faithful' and 'Men are naturally polygamous'

I know it takes discipline (Might not necessarily be Christianity) to make partners faithful to each other.

My question stem from 'which God created men to be Polygamous?'

Why would adultery be a sin if God created men to be polygamous?
if you don't know, God created evil and good for a purpose- to glorify His Holy name. You should have asked which God created life and death? Night was created to show the glory of day/light. If there wasn't night, we wouldn't have known light or day. And if there was no day, we wouldn't have known night. So God knows why He created evil and good, but its left for us humans to chose the good and glorify the name of God in heaven.

Pls don't let us turn this into a religious thread...I don't like sounding too holy pls. Salvation is in the heart. I have to go.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
DailyNews: @Burger01, find time and read my long response, u will understand me better.

@Bukatyne, it is you that's sounding like a non-Christian this timegrin

Imagine you saying that it takes discipline to be faithful and not necessarily God's grace, I honestly don't agree with you.

You can speak on behalf of women, but haven done some personal research on this, I can authoritatively tell u as a man that no man can be faithful to one woman by discipline.

Ask so many men, many men have tried being faithful or living chaste by their own discipline and moral standard and failed at the end. It takes the special grace of God through constant commitment to God for a man to flee from adultery and fornication too. Take it or leave it, time will tellsmiley

All you telling me that all men were cheats before the gospel came to Africa?

Since Adam and Eve fell, everybody has the nature of sin in them but it manifests in several ways... fornication, adultery, stealing, idolatry, lying etc. Adultery is NOT a man's thing; if most women knew nothing will happen if they cheated; 80% of them would!

I am saying that God didn't make man polygamous else He would have made Adam and 5 Eves...

The world is now sexua.lly crazy and hence everywhere is saturated with se.x

You will agree with me that women are now more sex.ually loose or are they now created polygamous?
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^^ADULtery is sleeping with some one you are not married to (by a married person)

Polygamy is not adultery

It is but that was not my point.

He said 'men are created polygamous' i.e. men was created to want/marry more than one woman. If God created men that way, why would He punish polygamy/adultery?
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
bukatyne:

All you telling me that all men were cheats before the gospel came to Africa?

Since Adam and Eve fell, everybody has the nature of sin in them but it manifests in several ways... fornication, adultery, stealing, idolatry, lying etc. Adultery is NOT a man's thing; if most women knew nothing will happen if they cheated; 80% of them would!

I am saying that God didn't make man polygamous else He would have made Adam and 5 Eves...

The world is now sexua.lly crazy and hence everywhere is saturated with se.x

You will agree with me that women are now more sex.ually loose or are they now created polygamous?
Yes! Before gospel came to Africa, African men were polygamous and were free to take as many wives as they could cater for and even not cater for. They used women to kola their fellow men. Women were given to men as a token, even by their own parents. Isn't that more than adultery and cheating None of us here above 25yrs can come out honestly to say that his or her grate grand father married only one wife. Let that person come out.

Christianity brought a lot of sanity in Africa, and some predicament nowadays due to wrong practice and monetization of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Kerilyyz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
wit such english-speakin abilities dat u hav, i bet she won't talk to u eva agn.. #rolls eyes#
wit such english-speakin abilities dat u hav, i bet she won't talk to u eva agn.. #rolls eyes#
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
bukatyne:

It is but that was not my point.

He said 'men are created polygamous' i.e. men was created to want/marry more than one woman. If God created men that way, why would He punish polygamy/adultery?
Yes, all male animals are created to be polygamous, and man happens to be a higher animal.

Male lions are polygamous, likewise many other male animals, but majority of female animals aren't born polygamous.

And I think it was meant for a purpose- maybe to ensure controlled reproduction. Women call men dog, and u think its a joke, yes men are like dogs in nature but via the word of God and via commitment to the practice of word of God, a man is exempted from that dog classification.

So dear, take it or leave it, all male species are born polygamous...so if u want a faithful man, marry one that's faithful to God and ensure he is in constant commitment with God, else, u are operating on probability.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.