Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

"Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (40871 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by checkfidel: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2013
I firmly believe that Sahara Report lack crediblilty and should never be taken seriously.
There is no way a governor will keep his sane wife under house arrest and with the
intervention of the number one couple in the country could not be released.
Again, when bishops and priests intervened, still the governor could not change his mind.
This can only tell you that the lady in question has a problem that should not be exposed
to the outside world.
I will want us to know that this is a sitting governor and will definitely not want his wife
to go around acting uncontrolled outside the government house.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by baron2000(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2013
remsonik: Cos their race has got no lawyer like falana

must fools always introduce tribalism and idiocy into every topic. what has this got to do with race? Please retract now.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by knash1(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
remsonik: Cos their race has got no lawyer like falana
you a just a useless she dog.... go get ur self a life.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by igbeke: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2013
otijah: what is he saying please?
he just made a show of his stup!dity.
were u suprised?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by igbeke: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Ugom38: God!! this is my fellow woman being imprisoned by her better half,help us dat are yet to enter marriage not to be blinded by wealth at de expense of our happiness.its scary...
so u never marry? wetin u dey wait for?

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by holyfather(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote
author=oluwashaddow]dis chime guy go don watch 24 gan ooo,cos dis one
na charles logan style ooo,so falana na d aaron pierce wey go save dis
woman,hope sey him no go marry am afterwards sha[/quote]

fault in ur plot...pierce was not a lawyer
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Ugom38(f): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2013
hmm
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by prince13: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW,THE GUY IS JUST DOING THE JOB HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN DOING.
ayusco85: This Femi Falana guy just cant stay out of the news. A̶̲̥̅♏ begining to suspect this guy o, its like he pays to be in the news everyday.
#Randy Lawyer

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by cocobabe(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
The bulala wey dem use for first wife still dey house dey wait for second wife..........she don enter am lipsrsealed
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by simpleseyi: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
edie_mafio: Falana or what ever he calls himself will not get anywhere with this one.lets look at it this way,Mrs Chime may have been held at the govt house,though against her will but in the best interest of her health and public figure.As we read,she has been experiencing episodes of halusinations which is a first class symptom of schizophrenia.She may have been diagnosed of a similar mental ailement and as such,has become very vulnerable outside the care and protection of her family.(gov.Chime).
There is no breach of human right here as Mrs Chime no longer has capasity to make her own decisions,hence the decision to remand her at her own home(Chime's residence) for medical treatment was made by her medical team and enforced by his excellency.

Does this mean that Enugu State's First Lady is mad? Then, we need to thoroughly check the Lady at Aso Rock also for similar illness.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by cocobabe(f): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2013
eagle,eye:

I equally believe 'some' 'things' is wrong with the way you construct your tenses.
" psachologically" i think you are right grin grin grin
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Jayjey(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2013
There is more to this news, it could be something dark, let wait and see.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by clun(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Sunday3e: This is family affair outsiders should keep silence

You are a big fool. I pray your sister enters thesame condition. That's if U have one.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by clun(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2013
checkfidel: I firmly believe that Sahara Report lack crediblilty and should never be taken seriously.
There is no way a governor will keep his sane wife under house arrest and with the
intervention of the number one couple in the country could not be released.
Again, when bishops and priests intervened, still the governor could not change his mind.
This can only tell you that the lady in question has a problem that should not be exposed
to the outside world.
I will want us to know that this is a sitting governor and will definitely not want his wife
to go around acting uncontrolled outside the government house.

And what are U saying. Even if the wife is uncontrollably is that the right way to control her?
When everybody in the state knows the governor as woman wrapper.
U have not seen anything un marriage. Pray U don't experience one.

3 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by klax(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Biko fellow tribes men this Chime's and wife case please let us be honest and not bias ""please does this make sense"? Is Chime hand clean in this sudden lunatic condition of his wife?? Please and please if it were to be a Hausa Gov. or Yoruba Gov. that imprison his wife in this manner are we not going to call them the most horrible name under this sun? but now is our own brother all hands is on deck, all lips are zealed now even some are saying Mr Chime is right very interesting indeed.

When a man point a finger to his fellow man the remaining four fingers point back at him. I sense it outrightly Chime is up to something was it not the same woman I knew since when she was a young lady that now overnight became an Insane woman? Life is so funny I wish Chime and his kangaroo doctors goodluck but one good day the truth will come out. Sorry i'm not insunuating anything but a wise man look at situation from both side not just on one sided and keep allowing people to be doing what is wrong. Gov. house is not Psychariatic Hospital for goodness sake Mr Chime if truely you LOVE YOUR WIFE AND WANT TO HELP HER OUT send her to where she would get a better help rather than put her in jail inside you Den of Lion. Truth is bitter. God bless.

5 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Etianwanokon: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
I can't believe this is happening. If he does not want her again, Let him release her to her people.
Its very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
willibounce:

Gerraway to ur igbo forum filled with dumb ppl. U need to check the crappy stories and comments ur ibo ppl type of their yeye facebook page. U can donate ur hands and Legs to okija shrine. They need it more.
may lightening from okija shrine disvirgin ur grand mother.. ba.stard yoruba wizard! amosu..
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by lipstick1(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Enugu and mad governors
then it was chimaroke
Now na Chime
dem swear for una
Na wa o,this is sad.
wonder what their women do to them to get treated this way.

Na so we hear of Orji Uzor Kalu own
Say him wife na kolo
Chime,dis is not good o

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
The igboids on nairaland have shown clearly that they have very poor analytical mind.. If this man were to be a yoruba or hausa gov, they would have been everywhere crying foul... The true test of courage came up and they are no where to be found like they failed during stealer oduah, they will always fail. You know what they say, if you cannot stand for something, you will fall for everything.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by guyla: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
How can I reach Sahara Correspondent. somebody tell Sahara news that some one has news for them
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by willibounce: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: may lightening from okija shrine disvirgin ur grand mother.. ba.stard yoruba wizard! amosu..

Mumu fLat head ewu. So ur mother and grand mother are virgins. See what I mean when I say sme ibo people are dumb?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Ugom38(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
the same case with orji uzor Kalu and the wife we never saw until his tenure ended because she was insane

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by logica(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ugom38:

u r a fool,don't tell me you harbor such hatred,go to my posts and read up the advice i gave your partner DESOLA who is filled with bile just lyk you at the mention of IGBO and Jonathan.whatever happened to looking out for each other irrespective of ethnic group,color or race.An igbo boy MICHAEL had to risk his life to save a Tiv baby in a house being consumed by fire and lost his life in the process,wot the baby's father said he could never do.where is your conscience and Desola's.i pray never to come in contact with both of you in reality
Nigeria indeed has no future with ppl lyk you who are ethnocentric.
Clara Chime,i pray help cums your way soon
I will keep it short; your father is a f00l. End of. You didn't have advise for babyosisi (who for obvious reasons is conspicuously absent from this thread) and that other Enugu Ngbeke, but you had for Desola right? Keep up the good advise in the direction Yorubas and keep on turning a blind eye to your own (in your words) ethnocentric baboons.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by logica(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
igbeke:
so u never marry? wetin u dey wait for?
LMAO. She's still waiting for payment of bride price at 38 years.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by lanaVello1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
ion fink it'd cost us anything to respect ourselves and the 'so-called' tribe we're defending by quitting this shameful and cowardly habit of exchanging insults over the internet

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Polio: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is kinda crazy .. You imprison your own wife?

Why?

What is wrong with some people?

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by elobyobi: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
luggy: psachologically, some things is wrong between chime and cleara.meanwhile chime Can not just hold captive., may be she ve cheati
ng on chime

JESUS!!! Abeg bros, no kill us with this ur grammar!

4 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
una dey here de fight unaselves. The government laughs when they achieve dat. The Nigerian fight is between us and the thief thief government. Shebi na woman wey de shop life? Is it hard 4 ha to act out a little drama? Madness ke? Mchew
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
hmmmm wonders dey say neva ceases...dis one na really secondary family crisis
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
http://news.naij.com/51512.html
The link says something from Sahara Reporters lies.
The woman was even there to deny the whole story, including hiring Falana.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by LordNicvuitton(m): 2:02am On Nov 07, 2013
willibounce: .

Mumu fLat head ewu. So ur mother and grand mother are virgins. See what I mean when I say sme ibo people are dumb?
mugu,ode, oloshi, onuku, idiot and daft humanoid... u. ra.ped ur sister and u're now throwing tantrums.. useless slowpoke wit skinny skull! ode.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by soulglo: 2:35am On Nov 07, 2013
luvinhubby: http://news.naij.com/51512.html
The link says something from Sahara Reporters lies.
The woman was even there to deny the whole story, including hiring Falana.

This woman is definitely not lying. Why is her older brother there? Why did they bring a Psychiatrist there? Really? This is supposed to clear him of any wrong doing. Let us see her on her own. Driving her car down the road. Talking with people when no one is following her. This even makes him look more guilty. I had to laugh at the part were he stated that he most clear his wife's name. Silly man. It is not her name that needs to be cleared it is yours. Does he think he is talking to children. It seems that these politicians are so used to telling very obvious lies and getting away with it that they do not even try to work hard at their lies anymore. They just tell some silly transparent lie and sit back thinking they have mislead people. This is just sad. He went and brought a psychiatrist with him to the interview probably to make the woman look bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.