Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (40884 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Sexytemi(f): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2013
edie_mafio: Falana or what ever he calls himself will not get anywhere with this one.lets look at it this way,Mrs Chime may have been held at the govt house,though against her will but in the best interest of her health and public figure.As we read,she has been experiencing episodes of halusinations which is a first class symptom of schizophrenia.She may have been diagnosed of a similar mental ailement and as such,has become very vulnerable outside the care and protection of her family.(gov.Chime).
There is no breach of human right here as Mrs Chime no longer has capasity to make her own decisions,hence the decision to remand her at her own home(Chime's residence) for medical treatment was made by her medical team and enforced by his excellency.

Dont u fink he might be d 1 giving her doz drugs 2 kip her under his powers by makin her feel confused?, y nt re-read d post again n u'll see wat she wrote abt him hirin docs dat prescribed drugs dat makes her hallucinate n also depressed, am sure dat gov chime or wateva is a pyscho dat needs 2 b move 4rm govt house 2 yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by lanaVello1(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2013
mufasapapasanta: Oga busy body human right lawyer or wat ever u call ur self, if u truly wat to fight for d right of innocent people! I carry God beg u' carry style leave this matter!
ignoramus! -_-

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2013
This is a family matter, when we heard Gov Chime married an eighteen yr old gal.....wot did she expect...yeye pple
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by MomohLawal: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Sunday3e: This is family affair outsiders should keep silence

U are suffering from human combustion.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2013
ayusco85: This Femi Falana guy just cant stay out of the news. A̶̲̥̅♏ begining to suspect this guy o, its like he pays to be in the news everyday.
#Randy Lawyer
haba you people will always attack anybody doing something contrary to your opinion even if the person is right. Anyway it is written that in end times people will hate the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by willibounce: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: the basic question we should ask ourselves is this; who created this thread and for what purpose lemme answer; the thread was created by the site admin seun o..*coughs*..sewa and d purpose was/is to generate traffic through ethnic feud and bigotry as demonstrated in the post above that i quoted.. it's high time igbos know that even in this site where they're so much hated, they help the owner make cool cash.. has it eva crossed your minds why the e tribalism hasn't been taken seriously? i hope u guys dig now! anyways if i can see any other personality, willing to create a nice site/forum for decent discussions, count me in both hands and legs and more importantly, financially..

Gerraway to ur igbo forum filled with dumb ppl. U need to check the crappy stories and comments ur ibo ppl type of their yeye facebook page. U can donate ur hands and Legs to okija shrine. They need it more.

4 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2013
mufasapapasanta: Oga busy body human right lawyer or wat ever u call ur self, if u truly wat to fight for d right of innocent people! I carry God beg u' carry style leave this matter! Den carry ur self enter kirikiri 4 der u go see 9999 innocent people Wey big men imprison 4 insult and other small small crimes
The only reasonable comment on this thread.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by maddman: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2013
nonsense!
better people full prison with nobody to help

abeg who knowns if there is a fall in garri price?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by oduaboy1: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2013
This is what happens when ibo fathers keep selling their daughters in the name of dowry,the man feels an high sense of ownership and sees the wife as a property afterall only God knows how much he paid to the greedy inlaws as dowry.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by kaeto(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2013
remsonik: Cos their race has got no lawyer like falana
you sound like a local LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by toprealman: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
You are a silly slag. A disgusting human being. Pity the guy that will end up with you. Ethnic bigot!
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by toprealman: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2013
kaeto: you sound like a local LovePeddler.
True. The type you do whatever you want to for allowing her send text message with your phone.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Fumilayo1980: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2013
May God solve their problems
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Joe4real701(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2013
you talk like someone that has just been release from yaba left
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by chiswaggs: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2013
You are not informed. What do you know about law? When Oputa JSC (as he then was) was setting new standards in justice in Nigeria where was Falana?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Italiano1: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2013
chiswaggs: You are not informed. What do you know about law? When Oputa JSC (as he then was) was setting new standards in justice in Nigeria where was Falana?

You mean Charlie boy's father. Falana is probably younger than charlie bobo so what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by badesco(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2013
If the story is true that the Gov Chime is not in his right senses and should be sent to mental l home immediately

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2013
If this is true, then that man is a bloody monster, putting your wife under house arrest will only make her hate you more.
what stupid immunity did this mad people have,if that woman die or run mad due to the drugs they are forcing her to take so chime won't be punish for his crime i tire for Nigeria!
Bloody chimpanzee angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by gal10(f): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=remsonik. Cos their race has got no lawyer like falana[/quote] must you always show your shallow minded thinking? What has race got to do with dis issue! Stop being tribalistic on every issue! Stop hating! And pls grow up! And to think u are a fellow woman! Smh
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by logica(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:

Is you head stuffed with maggots undecided undecided
Have you checked your father's head?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Skullomania(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2013
y bring dis out of date argument again.
Sounds like u still live in d caveman era.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by lanaVello1(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2013
chiswaggs: What do you know about law? When Oputa JSC (as he then was) was setting new standards in justice in Nigeria where was Falana?
what are you saying?!?...oputa was a justice,falana is jez a lawyer,a younger one @dat
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Ugom38(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2013
lana_Vello:
what are you saying?!?...oputa was a justice,falana is jez a lawyer,a younger one @dat

ABI,don't mind dis children of nowadays dat talk anyhow,there's no field u wont find an igbo intellectual.i say nowhere!!
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by logica(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Ugom38:

ABI,don't mind dis children of nowadays dat talk anyhow,there's no field u wont find an igbo intellectual.i say nowhere!!
Now, that's what I'm talking about. Where is that baby-something-something and the rest of her clan? They should contribute money and get this woman an Igbo lawyer.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by eguityjustice(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2013
u are just a tribalistic biggort. if u dont what to comment, why nt keep mute.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by igbeke: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2013
I vowed not to comment but only observe threads for some time. unfortunately, dis lobster-headed ignoramus has made me change my mind.
for d record; U r an !diot.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by ptolomes: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2013
the woman should seek help, her husband is doing her a favour by locking her up,perhaps it would be nice to have in court so that people can actually see proplem, imagine were she said that the psychatrists prescribed drugs for her, did they force her to take them? she knew she needed help thats why she took the drugs,otherwise she wouldnt but i believe she knows her problem she just keep quiet and take her medications
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by killuminati(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2013
willibounce:

Gerraway to ur igbo forum filled with dumb ppl. U need to check the crappy stories and comments ur ibo ppl type of their yeye facebook page. U can donate ur hands and Legs to okija shrine. They need it more.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin

RitualEast
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Ugom38(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2013
logica: Now, that's what I'm talking about. Where is that baby-something-something and the rest of her clan? They should contribute money and get this woman an Igbo lawyer.

u r a fool,don't tell me you harbor such hatred,go to my posts and read up the advice i gave your partner DESOLA who is filled with bile just lyk you at the mention of IGBO and Jonathan.whatever happened to looking out for each other irrespective of ethnic group,color or race.An igbo boy MICHAEL had to risk his life to save a Tiv baby in a house being consumed by fire and lost his life in the process,wot the baby's father said he could never do.where is your conscience and Desola's.i pray never to come in contact with both of you in reality
Nigeria indeed has no future with ppl lyk you who are ethnocentric.
Clara Chime,i pray help cums your way soon

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Bello4x: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2013
D lawyer is doing his work. He owns a duty to his client to accept brief.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by christyhoney: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
I fink falana should ask mr sullivian if d woman is ok because comosensically d man wud nt hv done dat except may b d woman is insane n he did'nt want pple to use it against him. tongue
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by 2sizzlin(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2013
This news na old news sef. Though it's brand new to you guys, I've been aware since sef. But wan thing you guys don't know is what brought about it, and why she don dey get small mental case........ hehehe!

I'm on my way to go take may cash price for zenith bank as person wey get inside information.
What would you like me to buy for you while returninggrin? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.