Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

She Turned Me Down Because ........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Me Down Because ........ (1317 Views)

She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl / She Turned Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Me Down Because ........ by benkings(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mods please take down this thread.
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by lirusehn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
i wudav insulted d heck off ur life if not 4 wia u got ur signature frm. Plz bkiaful. Legend of d attention seekers
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by demelza: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
ledafaze: Mods please take down this thread.
I second the motion!
Ki le leyi?
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by benkings(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
lirusehn: i wudav insulted d heck off ur life if not 4 wia u got ur signature frm. Plz bkiaful. Legend of d attention seekers
undecided
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by wasak(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Andy blaze knows better... Maybe u guys even work in the same mortuary.. Please consult him...
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm tryna assume this is not some attention seeking stuffs, the fact that she's your friend and even allowed you sleep with her means she's not been discriminatory (at least, not entirely), she's just scared. Understandably so, just free her if she doesn't love you enough to understand that a dead man is nothing more than that, DEAD! It takes a lot of courage to understand and believe that, especially with all the superstitions that fly around in our society.
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by benkings(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
alutacontinua: I'm tryna assume this is not some attention seeking stuffs, the fact that she's your friend and even allowed you sleep with her means she's not been discriminatory (at least, not entirely), she's just scared. Understandably so, just free her if she doesn't love you enough to understand that a dead man is nothing more than that, DEAD! It takes a lot of courage to understand and believe that, especially with all the superstitions that fly around in our society.
thanks for ur advice n understandinq, i really appreciate smiley
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by benkings(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: Andy blaze knows better... Maybe u guys even work in the same mortuary.. Please consult him...
andyblaze is a security man in d mortuary whr i work,he is always on niqht shift. wink
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by Andyblaze: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
benkings: andyblaze is a security man in d mortuary whr i work,he is always on niqht shift. wink
guy that mallam wey area boys matchete to death body dun de smell o. Do fast tiday am b4 oga go come. Nna i just post new topic, u knw say we need to dey active online 4 night in order to stay awake
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by Andyblaze: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: I second the motion!
Ki le leyi?
how body?
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by demelza: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
how body?
Body dey cloth.
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by Andyblaze: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: Heat dey. Dont u mind taking them off? embarassed
Re: She Turned Me Down Because ........ by benkings(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh / How Do You Know A Guy Is not for real when he says I LOVE YOU? / Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.