Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8733 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Seriously, what do you guys have against chelsea sefundecidedundecided
Y e dey pain u. Are u a chelsea fan
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Seriously, what do you guys have against chelsea sefundecidedundecided
Don't tell me you're chelsea fan.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2013
oh.... cry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Y e dey pain u. Are u a chelsea fan
Mtchewtongue tongue tongue

Afam4eva:
Don't tell me you're chelsea fan.
I'm not. But i'd rather cheer for them than cheer for Arsenal, Man city, Liverpool or even Barcatongue.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise: Number 5 is so wrong because Mammy water dey fine for film.

Well, the chelsea fan part is quite right grin
Well,obviously because you are a Man.United fan. grin

Where is CFCfan to come and refute this claim. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Obviously,you fall into one of the category. Certainly that of the Chelsea fans.

*in Mr.Cork's voice,'no oofiencese' grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2013
lana_Vello:
he said drama(most probably stage play),not film
Same thing
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Y e dey pain u. Are u a chelsea fan
She ain't a Chelsea fan. She is a fan of Los Blancos,but she wouldn't mind supporting Chelsea. smiley
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,obviously because you are a Man.United fan. grin
Our girls are classy cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: oh.... cry
Well,don't tell me you fall into any of the categories. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
Our girls are classy cool
I tell you. Man.United for life jor! cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lanaVello1(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
Same thing
haha,which drama did u witness a 'mammy water' character that was pretty ? grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Layiwoo(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2013
she is pretty,so she is not in any category cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Mtchewtongue tongue tongue

I'm not. But i'd rather cheer for them than cheer for Arsenal, Man city, Liverpool or even Barcatongue.
Since ur cheering for them dat means u've got some1 very close to u dat's a fan of theirs cry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2013
lana_Vello:
haha,which drama did u witness a 'mammy water' character that was pretty ? grin
At school, a drama titled ''The pretty Mermaid'' grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: She ain't a Chelsea fan. She is a fan of Los Blancos,but she wouldn't mind supporting Chelsea. smiley
Alright wink
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Since ur cheering for them dat means u've got some1 very close to u dat's a fan of theirs cry
True. But deep down, I'm a true Los Blancos' princesstongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lanaVello1(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
At school, a drama titled ''The pretty Mermaid'' grin
lwkmd....u go fear drama crew.....see title sef grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: True. But deep down, I'm a true Los Blancos' princesstongue
Now i see y u added barça to d list shocked shocked
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetestguy(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm wary of ladies with such usernames because experience has thought me that only fugly chicks will want to tell people through their usernames that they're cute or sexxy. Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.
so so true,I've personally done a research on dat, de dnt hav any pic on dia profile,u go see pic of celebrity flower or cartoon
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Lolzzzzz! Dude you ain't serious....i noticed the tagging stuff though.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by kstyle2(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2013
D sweet name ish is fvckin true...u'l c names lyk 'hotlegs',sexy n.ipple,'very juicy',big butt chick',sexy eyez,'shaved puccy'.....but wen u finally meet dem,dem go resemble presn wey pple beat cos im thief blackberry

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2013
sweetestguy: so so true,I've personally done a research on dat, de dnt hav any pic on dia profile,u go see pic of celebrity flower or cartoon
lolzzzz, dont mind Afam.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by gal10(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is soo true. I don't even understand how a lady can just decide to support a club such as chelsea. Some people don't have shame sha.
u again! Stop hating chelsea! Is d club in any way affecting ur well being? Anyway I understand.....
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lanaVello1(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
k.style:
D sweet name ish is fvckin true...u'l c names lyk 'hotlegs',sexy n.ipple,'very juicy',big butt chick',sexy eyez,'shaved puccy'..
lmao...u dey exaggerate ni grin
wic one be shaved puci & sexi n!pple? grin :-/
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2013
I only saw the chelski part - 120% true. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
gal10: u again! Stop hating chelsea! Is d club in any way affecting ur well being? Anyway I understand.....
Why you dey vex? grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Ellatyra: The chelsea FC part,are you fucking crazy?
See fire vex. grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2013
You be chelski? angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: You be chelski? angry
United 4 life cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
United 4 life cheesy
You made the right choice cool

Salvation is sure for you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.