Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8740 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
totalbaby: I'm a Chelsea fan and proud lol. Give us a break tongue
yeah..and your username is TOTALBABY grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Caracta(f): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: History,history and more history.
Liverpool and arsenal are in the same boat,always trying to bore us with their history.
Well,chelsea is the only london club to win a european trophy(Uefa cup) and that was before roman abramovich.
Ajax and feyenoord are the one of the greatest european teams ever,yet they're nothing today.
Undermining that. Just answer this simple question, who's d most successful team in London?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by totalbaby(f): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: See them. . . Always talking about "break" "break" "break". sad

Una no dey tire to break bottle? sad
Excuse you, not all Chelsea fans are hooligans. Anyways my boyfriend is a Manchester United fan, we tease each other a lot and it can be really fun. So i dnt think dating someone who likes a Chelsea, Man u, Arsenal etc is such a big issue imo. But why are most Man united supporters so full of themselves and arrogant? You guys need to take a chill pill lol
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Caracta: Mtcheeeeeeeew!
are you a chelsea fan? tongue tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: I will never forget an experience i had in 2009. I was on my way back from Ibadan, on getting to Sagamu area, we saw a driver who did a 180 turn and we wondered why anyone would make such a turn without notice. When he drove to where we were, we asked him what the problem was and he said in Yoruba(Awon chelsea fans ni) which translates to "it is chelsea fans". It was that day i knew that we had formula one drivers in Nigeria. See the way people were turning their cars to head back to where they were coming from. That experience thougt me a very big lesson and drew me closer to God. I pray that you guys will not experience chelsea fans the way i did. Fear this people.
Stop behaving like an ignorant dolt.
I'm sure you're proud of your club.
Farcelona wrecking the spanish economy and the la-liga while the fans are mindless racists.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Stop behaving like an ignorant dolt.
I'm sure you're proud of your club.
Farcelona wrecking the spanish economy and the la-liga while the fans are mindless racists.
grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ohwhy: Op I tire for you o! Why u come dey expose us like dis na undecided
lol no vex e hear. There will be a miracle on your face, say amen
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
totalbaby: Excuse you, not all Chelsea fans are hooligans. Anyways my boyfriend is a Manchester United fan, we tease each other a lot and it can be really fun. So i dnt think dating someone who likes a Chelsea, Man u, Arsenal etc is such a big issue imo. But why are most Man united supporters so full of themselves and arrogant? You guys need to take a chill pill lol
grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: And you are a fan of which club? undecided
Chelsea/Madrid
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Undermining that. Just answer this simple question, who's d most successful team in London?
when was the last time you won a trophy?
You're in the same category with ajax.
Scratch that,ajax has more history and they're the defending champion of the dutch league.
Arsenal is in the same category with deportivo lacoruna and bayer leverkusen.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: when was the last time you won a trophy?
Scratch that,ajax has more history.
Arsenal is in the same category with deportivo lacoruna and bayer leverkusen.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: UNITED!!! cool
FOR 8TH
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: But why are chelskit fans so violent, especially when they lose? And why are 99.99 % of them touts and agberos? undecided

99.99 % of all area boys, touts, conductors are chelskit fans. Beht why?
Lol Your beginning to ask questions like Mr Cork

grin grin Na welcome development sha
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: See them. . . Always talking about "break" "break" "break". sad

Una no dey tire to break bottle? sad
Lwkmd
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
adexsimply: cheesy cheesy cheesy
well,he won the trophies,though with a despicable self-righteous cuntt of a club.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
The ogogoro club. . . grin

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
They drink, get drunk, and then, break the bottle. . . grin grin grin

Up Chelskit. grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Caracta: Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Chai no vex...abeg tell us which number u fall under? grin ;P
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by dammy31(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Sharp Sharp The Ph.d Research Countdown Don Start grin

1. You Tag 95 People In A
Pic And Still Get
2 Likes, Maybe From Your Siblings.

2. You Have Competed In 3 Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five.

3. When Your Group Of Girlfriends Wanna
Take A Pic, They Hand Over The
Camera To You.. If You're That Girl,
Then You're Gaddem Fugly.

4. If no guy has ever paid your
transport fare in a public bus,
then you have to do something
about
your looks..

5. Whenever there is a drama
rehearsal in your church, they
always select you to play the role
of a witch, vampire or demon.

6. 75% of girls with sweet
names on fb,twitter,nairaland like "Mo'cute", "Sexy
diva queen" ''kreamidiva'' are usually very Fugly.

7. 70% of girls that support
ChelseaFC are Fugly!
9. Ugly girls wont even notice
that i didn't write anything in #8
cos they are so angry with me
right now for exposing them.

#10. The ugly girls on won't Like
or Comment on this post too.

Feel Free To Add Yours, Chaps cool cool cool
u must be jokingcheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Mtchewtongue tongue tongue

I'm not. But i'd rather cheer for them than cheer for Arsenal, Man city, Liverpool or even Barcatongue.
u had to mention barca in ur post...

u know who barca be?? ... angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
chelsea gals eh. kai ... omg... their fugliness no be here..
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Dannylux: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
I wish my chelshit friend was reading this grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
Our girls are classy cool
man utd girls classy?u smoke hypo?if u want to know club with classic chicks checkout arsenal and chelsea girls.when chelc won the ucl,that was when i knew that "girlz dey".man u girlz are tokumbo babes.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: when was the last time you won a trophy?
Scratch that,ajax has more history and they're the defending champion of the dutch league.
[s]Arsenal is in the same category with deportivo lacoruna and bayer leverkusen[/s].
Y are u shying away from d question
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emmadani: man utd girls classy?u smoke hypo?if u want to know club with classic chicks checkout arsenal and chelsea girls.when chelc won the ucl,that was when i knew that "girlz dey".man u girlz are tokunbo babes.
grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: lol she be chelski fan
lmao.una no kii me wit laff.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by ChiSun27(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
That picture of a stuff got me cracked up! Chai!!!!!
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by ikekings1: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emmadani: man utd girls classy?u smoke hypo?if u want to know club with classic chicks checkout arsenal and chelsea girls.when chelc won the ucl,that was when i knew that "girlz dey".man u girlz are tokumbo babes.
Lol @hypo and tokumbo.. **falls from okada**
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by BarryX(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Then the idea of a joke turned into a Football bragging fiesta of some sort !!

Chelsea sure have some pretty girls but on the whole they've some scary faces shocked

Arsenal females takes the cake in terms of beauty , ManU fans are just bosoms filled as their name implies !
The way the AON insignia shoots up when they wear the jersey is quite appealing to say the least grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
switch47: A man goes into Heathrow Airport and eventually goes into the departure lounge waiting for his flight home to be called. All around him there are overturned tables, upturned chairs, smashed windows, flight monitors broken and crowd control barriers lying on the floor.
"Christ, what's happened here?" he asks one of the ground crew.
"Oh yeah", he replies "Bloody hopeless , we had the Chelsea players in here this morning filming the new Nike ad".

A Chelsea supporter goes to his doctor to find out what's wrong with him.
"Your problem is you're fat, "says the doctor.
"I'd like a second opinion" responds the man.
"OK, you're ugly too" replies the doctor.

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
lil max: gals with sexy names where una dey na
dem don take cover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined? / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.