Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8736 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
United 4 life cheesy
You must be a very pretty and shapely girl. cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
You made the right choice cool

Salvation is sure for you grin
Amen. cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
You made the right choice cool

Salvation is sure for you grin
cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: You must be a very pretty and shapely girl. cool
I try my best grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by ikekings1: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2013
That username part is so true... They plenty for nairaland.. That's why I don't send pms anymore..
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Obviously,you fall into one of the category. Certainly that of the Chelsea fans.

*in Mr.Cork's voice,'no oofiencese' grin

I'm not a chelsea fan undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by mspee(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
ikekings1: That username part is so true... They plenty for nairaland.. That's why I don't send pms anymore..

Now, this is funny. cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Sexymoma
Sexyseun
Pweety4me
Sexydiva

Are these ladies ugly? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
What is "fugly"?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Ihedinobi: What is "fugly"?
f*cking ugly
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Andyblaze
7. 70% of girls that support
ChelseaFC are Fugly!
[/quote]lol,u dey mad.olori'e ofokasi.shey genevive ugly ni?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
Lolzzz

Why are you guys hating on Chelsea? gringrin
All of you, go hug transformers.

#Blue Blood Noni cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Baybe: [b][color=#770077]Lolzzz

Why are you guys hating on Chelsea? gringrin
All of you, go hug transformers.

#Blue Blood Noni cool
This is the first time i'm witnessing a lady being proud of being a chelsea fan. What is the world turning into? Even your username is questionable grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by BootyAssassin: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Also add:

# If their profile picture is like a passport photograph, they are fat
# If they are two girls on their display picture, the ugly one owns the account.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Layiwoo(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2013
BootyAssassin: Also add:

# If they are two girls on their display picture, the ugly one owns the account.
cheesycheesy.....*falls from MTN mast*

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is the first time i'm witnessing a lady being proud of being a chelsea fan. What is the world turning into? Even your username is questionable grin
Why shouldn't I be proud? We the best! cheesy

Wetin do my username? angry

#TeamChelsea cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2013
BootyAssassin: Also add:

grin.

# If they snap only eyes or lips
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by xynerise: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Baybe: Why shouldn't I be proud? We the best! cheesy

Wetin do my username? angry

#TeamChelsea cool
On that day dont beg me for a drop of water grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
Don't be surprised if you end up being the beggar. tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by oduaboy1: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Majority of female chelsea fans are always girlfriends of touts or irresponsible men#fact

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: Majority of female chelsea fans are always girlfriends of touts or irresponsible men#fact
Na wa o.shockedshockedshocked
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Seriously, what do you guys have against chelsea sefundecidedundecided

They are a fake london club their wannabeism too much. How people support them is odd to me
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm wary of ladies with such usernames because experience has thought me that only fugly chicks will want to tell people through their usernames that they're cute or sexxy. Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.

Their insecurities too much, the list of names goes on... The ingenuity in conjuring those names can be amazing.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Mtchewtongue tongue tongue

I'm not. But i'd rather cheer for them than cheer for Arsenal, Man city, Liverpool or even Barcatongue.

You must be a man-u fan then...
wait i don see u be fake madrid..... shit team full of over-priced players and that grim reaper "pepe" angry angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
sweet_gala:

They are a fake london club their wannabeism too much. How people support them is odd to me
The people I consider wannabes are Arsenal fans. They're the true wannabes of London. They make so much noiseundecidedundecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
gal10: u again! Stop hating chelsea! Is d club in any way affecting ur well being? Anyway I understand.....

Don't let us cast you into the 70% ... take yaa time (chinedu voice)
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehehehehehehehehe,i laff,op na dat ur gf wey no fit kiss u get dis features??heya.
lol she be chelski fan
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise: Sexymoma
Sexyseun
Pweety4me
Sexydiva

Are these ladies ugly? grin

make we find out grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
o gini? grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise:
Piss sef you no go give... grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wa o.
See as people dey hate on chelsea.
And the irony is that chelsea has done more for black players than most of these clubs.
I don't see why any Nigerian should support racist-infested spanish based clubs like real madrid and barcelona and the fact that those two clubs are virtually wrecking the spanish economy with their humongous debts.
Even MANUnited has not bought any african player since time immemorial.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by oduaboy1: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: The people I consider wannabes are Arsenal fans. They're the true wannabes of London. They make so much noiseundecidedundecided
Nomski0: The people I consider wannabes are Arsenal fans. They're the true wannabes of London. They make so much noiseundecidedundecided
Can you back this up with facts
chelsea fans are very irritating humans with their unnecessary loudmouths and empty boasting
A quick survey will prove me right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass: S.H.S Ghana Girls Vs S.H.S Nigeria Girls? / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos) / Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.