Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (7813 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
fckyourman: This Misindependent na GUY OH,

The guy is using solange knowles beyonce sister as his picture.

Dude Nice try oh. Confam hustler

I'll take that as a compliment if you think I look like solange. Thanks grin
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
linpok:

hehehe!gringrin dis "GUY" u funny ehn...no b small
just went thru ur post and discovered dat derz "ABSOLUTELY" no iota of truth in all u've written..
No offence intended tho,

An ADVICE: Go Get A Life Bro..
A word is enof fr d wise.#GBAMgrin

Your post is so offensive yet you say no offence intended, if you can't help me, please move on smiley
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
nyere84: Remember, he spent his money on her willingly. She didnt force him.

So, if wat he ask her to do..., is impossible for her..., then, she shld not to do it. Period.!!!

Abi, is she now expected to open her gate of Jerusalem in appreciation?? Just because the dude spent some few Naira notes on her??

Thank you! I've been made to feel like I have no choice and I must?! undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chineloSA(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

Choice Eeeeeh.
Are you applying to become a community bicycle sad sad sad You didnt force him to spend his money on you, so you owe him no kobo.

Unless you enjoy being a community ride. Carry on na. Where is my plantain chips undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
undecided then do the needful

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chimerase2: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

Please don't crucify me o, I mean I've never done it with him before, it will be the first time if I do
this gal self if them catch u for one side u go jump go anoda side...
I thought u said u were a complete birgin
Now the guy caught u, u cm denie...smh for u
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chimerase2: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

I'll take that as a compliment if you think I look like solange. Thanks grin
so u be guy.....?
No wonder.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by KKImoh: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent: He first took me on a romantic getaway over the weekend and now he wants me to do the impossible. What do I do?
u had beta open dat tin let him pound and bang the hell outta it, u gave em the key 2yr romantic gate, then allow em fully open d gate
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
GoodFaith:
People invest to have a return on their investment
Ever hrd of “bad investment“?? U wont see both the money and ur profits.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

U are welcome my darling.( no lez oo)

Dnt mind all this nairaland guys. U only open wen u are ready, and also to whom ur hrt accept.

Even if they offer u the whole of Abuja and all the mansions in it..., Dnt open, untill u feel u are ready.

The worst that can happen, is they will take back their gift..., but, u will still have ur dignity intact.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by linpok: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mindependent:

Your post is so offensive yet you say no offence intended, if you can't help me, please move on smiley

Plz dnt "MISQUOTE" me oo....I onli stated the "Obvious" and besides,it was an "Advice"

am sure u'll b loved MORE if onli u culd just quit d "ATTENTION SEEKING TING"wink
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by GoodFaith: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
nyere84: Ever hrd of “bad investment“?? U wont see both the money and ur profits.

That is why, you must make sure that some return must come
Can I invest in you?
but I want return on my investment
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
u r just a thief...open ur congo jor
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by chineloSA(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2013
gcfr.com:
undecided then do the needful

Okay, I see we like each other. I will follow you then. Accept my follow follow sad sad
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by UyiIredia(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2013
@ Mindependent: How did it go ? Did you do the impossible ? Or not ?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Mindependent: How did it go ? Did you do the impossible ? Or not ?
I did not, we broke up
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by UyiIredia(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mindependent:
I did not, we broke up

Okay. So you really treasure your virginity_which BTW I'm cool with. But did he press 'it' too much ? You know what I mean right ?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Tyche(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mindependent:
I did not, we broke up

Get a tie and suit yourself
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. So you really treasure your virginity_which BTW I'm cool with. But did he press 'it' too much ? You know what I mean right ?
If were thinking the same thing then yes grin
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Tyche:

Get a tie and suit yourself
Was that supposed to be funny undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by UyiIredia(m): 1:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
If were thinking the same thing then yes grin

It explains the expensive dinner. SMH at the guy.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by linpok: 4:55am On Nov 25, 2013
I to dis thread was long dead.abeg Mods mak una delete am.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It explains the expensive dinner. SMH at the guy.

Well it's a mans world undecided
Pay for a girl and you're suddenly entitled to everything cry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
linpok: I to dis thread was long dead.abeg Mods mak una delete am.
Wetin consine you for hia? Abeg carry yourself dey go! angry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by sunvick(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
@OP U R really smart on dis one. All U aimed at was to create traffic on ur trade n U hav achieved it.

How can one be asking an " answer" as a 'question'?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
sunvick: @OP U R really smart on dis one. All U aimed at was to create traffic on ur trade n U hav achieved it.

How can one be asking an " answer" as a 'question'?
Where is the answer? I fail to see it
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by linpok: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
Wetin consine you for hia? Abeg carry yourself dey go! angry

I forgive u.
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:

Well it's a mans world undecided
Pay for a girl and you're suddenly entitled to everything cry

before nko?

he who pays the piper dick-tates the gaddem tune
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
I did not, we broke up

you are one stingy, ungratefull, high faluting piece of cvnt......
open that shiii.....open gaddemmit

anyway na the guy daft sha...

pray to your ancestors you dont fall for someone like me

i would have bursted you nylon tee tee

and the thing is you would havee loved it
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
rigormortis:

you are one stingy, ungratefull, high faluting piece of cvnt......
open that shiii.....open gaddemmit

anyway na the guy daft sha...

pray to your ancestors you dont fall for someone like me

i would have bursted you nylon tee tee

and the thing is you would havee loved it
Wait o! Oga are you saying you will rape someone just because you paid for them shocked
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Tyche(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
Was that supposed to be funny undecided

It was supposed to make you do the impossible
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mindependent:
Wait o! Oga are you saying you will rape someone just because you paid for them shocked

didnt you read the part where i said you would have loooooooved it.?

the thing is if you can go on a romantic weekend long getaway with some dude....seduction has been made easier by one notch.

its not a must to straff a girl just cos you spent on 'em...but it becomes zomething else if the girl thinks shje can eT her cake and have it.....

so girls have the mindset that they can if chop a guys money
without giving out ponmo then they have ''one up'' on the guy.......

like you for example....

i take special delight in breaking down and seducing such girls......

make them my private she devil....but others will just see her as one Angel like that.....

the only thing is your nylon is still unbursted......
teAr rubber girls are sacred to me...i dont like bursting them for the fun of it........

but then...if one of them thinks she is wise enough to...................................

i rest my case!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.