Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. (59013 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Whiten Your Teeth Naturally With Banana Peels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by kstyle2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
All dis na wash....if ur teeth don rotten,e don rotten....if u lyk grow orchard n eat all dis fruitz....u jst dey waste ur tym.my teeth clean sha.i don do oral b advert na...dem neva stil promote d 1 wey i do.dnt knw y
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Pretyangel25(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ok noted
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Dahslim(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
That's good, make I go tell Audu say remedy is out 4 his tooth decays.
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
shadrach77: The most important teeth whitener was the one they left out of the list - Banana cheesy cheesy cheesy

My teeth is already white sha but are you serious? Bananas work?
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Godwinsilas(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
For everything when you listed above so which one me never use my mouth chop since when them born me? Abi my teeth sturbon?
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by kingk(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
igbsam: How can i teeth become white when am addicted to GORO
Please who's the "I" grin grin
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by BarryX(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Most of these fruits also give bad breathe

Which is the necessary evil ??
Coloured teeth or bad breathe

Bad breathe with a sparkling hypo-teeth is still a no-no for me !
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by austeenluv(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
the moderator probably forgot to add tea to his list.tea is a very good teeth whitener and mouth cleanser.ask google for more details
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by kingk(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Godwinsilas: For everything when you listed above so which one me never use my mouth chop since when them born me? Abi my teeth sturbon?
grin grin grin grin. He goat type tongue
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
packman: 11

[size=15pt]1. Oil (sesame oil or virgin coconut oil) WERE DO YOU FIND THIS ONE

2. Strawberries --- YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY DE SALE THIS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AND YOU WANT ME TO EAT THIS FOR COMMON TEETH shocked shocked shocked

3. Apples ------ STORY THAT TOUCHES I EAT APPLE ALMOST EVERY DAY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4.Celery--------- THIS ONE DEY EXIST HA shocked shocked shocked

5.Carrots ---------- CARROTS I DISAGREE SINCE WHEN THEY BORN ME NA SOSO CARROT MY MA THEY USE THEY COOK STEW embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6. Broccoli --------- OYIBO MENGEMENGE NA WA OOOO WATING THEY GO CHOP THIS ONE WITH sad sad sad sad sad

7. Cheese --------- YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TO GO MR BIGGS. grin grin grin grin

8. Water ---------- STORY STORY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy !!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEY DRINK 50 LITER EVERYDAY tongue tongue tongue tongue

9. Pineapple ------------- HAHAHAHAHAHAH OP YOU RAN OUTY OF OPTION PINEAPPLE WEY DEY KILL TEETH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10. Shiitake Mushrooms ------------------ MAKE I GO INDIA OR CHINA GO FIND THIS ONE..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

11. Salmon ----------------- WHAT OF SOLOMON GOSH VERY ODD angry angry angry angry angry

12. Basil ------------- YOU DON DEY ENTER PEOPLE NAME NIGERIA DOCIIITOR... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

13. Onions and Garlic ------------------ smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry ONION AND GARLIC WHAT OF GINGER AND MAGGI[/size]

Summary

I have embarrassingly brow teeth and I don't blive derz any hope for me

1 Like

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by packman: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
austeenluv: the moderator probably forgot to add tea to his list.tea is a very good teeth whitener and mouth cleanser.ask google for more details

ABEG NA OP
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by beeman80: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mix a tea spoon of baking soda in some tooth paste and Hydrogen peri-oxide. Brush with this mixture for two days and watch your teeth turn to white snow.
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Wisdytech(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
NICE THREAD!!!! I love this..................
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by quivah(f): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amaaskia: My teeth is already white but I love apples, pineapples and apples and of course water. smiley
Amaaskia:

ama, are you sure your teeth is really white?
With this your posts enh,something tells me you'v got brownish-yellow teethcheesy
Dont be shy babes, anyways charcoal, banana peel will do just rightwink.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by willyray(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
banana peels cheesy
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by buoye1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Later abeg
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by quivah(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
beeman80: Mix a tea spoon of baking soda in some tooth paste and Hydrogen peri-oxide. Brush with this mixture for two days and watch your teeth turn to white snow.

Highly recommended!!!
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amaaskia: My teeth is already white but I love apples, pineapples and apples and of course water. smiley
who das u whyte teeth dem ask u weda ur teeth white or not?
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

did u have to tell us twice dt ur teeth is white?? nd yes banana works. take banana till u go yo.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by grandeur247(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
gluv01: Forget that thing, ash from charcoal will do the magic grin
First of all, use chewing stick, rinse your mouth, Mix it with little water and tinkini salt, rub it on your teeth, wash after 2-3 mins. There we go! cheesy
this one na correct one grin
First of all, use chewing stick, rinse your mouth, Mix it with little water and tinkini salt, rub it on your teeth, wash after 2-3 mins. There we go! cheesy
this one na correct one
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by adexsimply(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks, I love my golden teeth undecided undecided
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Emmyk(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ogoanita: Isnt there a paste or mouthrinze or sumtin that whitens the teeth faster? Ds na long journey na! undecided

Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth smiley
Naturally
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by cutiepie01(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
BE811APP: I don't agree much with water...
Cuz some cities..der Waters are bad...
Have u seen Langtang ppl 4rm plateau State... Dey have Natural Brown/dirty teeth bcuz of der water!!!
u're very right,i did my sec. Schl there.@fggc langtang.It was just God dat saved us ooo
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by eyenCalabar(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013

Village girl grin

1 Like

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by lirusehn(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
low life. No offenz

1 Like

Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by divinity247(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Drinking Alomo Bitters can help too
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
quivah:
ama, are you sure your teeth is really white?
With this your posts enh,something tells me you'v got brownish-yellow teethcheesy
Dont be shy babes, anyways charcoal, banana peel will do just rightwink.

Hahaha. My teeth is white, I'm asking for a friend dear. smiley
Re: Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. by khadaffi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
10. Shiitake Mushrooms

Indeed.
I never knew that taking your S H I T and mixing it up with mushrooms could whiten your teeth. Shitake Mushroom for sure

NEXT PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Section Library / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.