Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers (5980 Views)

Po-Military Group Protest Against Punch, Daily Trust, Leadership Newspapers / Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion / Leadership Newspapers Journalists Sue Police, Demand N10m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....rhino god bless you there for saying the truth.somebody who doesnt live in PH will come and tell me about the east-west road that i run every morning to work.from rumuokoro to UPTH......zilch has been done on that road.zilch!
i dread going to rumudara.infact i no dey dare am. I REPEAT east west road is the worst road in PH NOW!!!!! quote me anywhere.
if not for the fact that i drive a benz i for don change shaft tire.
anybody that mentions eleme to eket as GEJ s handwork is just being demonic!
LET THEM GIVE THE PH SEGMENT TO AMAECHI TO DO NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.WE ARE SEEING HELL ON THAT ROAD.....and then someone who doesnt live here comes on nairaland to tell me rubbish.taharqa,where do you live

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pataki:

TALAKA, where the pictures as proof of your 90% road completion?!

You rotten liar! Shame us with pictures. Olofo!

Keep talking, guy. Use yr last 'Freedom Moment' to talk, joor... B4 JTF catch you
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: hmm?? See me, see wahala o... When Chronic Anti-Jonathans and Purveyors of Propaganda SUDDENLY makes a U-turn in their repeatedly claims after seeing that the lies and half-truths were becoming too damn difficult to maintain (eg Daily Trust and Railways), you actuali expect me to now call them 'Liars'?? Abi? So for instance, after another CHRONIC HATER here, @demdem, does said that the are now working on d Rivers/PH Stretch of this Road (although he says 'slow'), you expect me to open plenty threads to call he a Liar?? Shee?.... Bros, no worry: just dey wait there; I go soon talk say dem dey talk lie. Dey Wait o...

Anti Jonathan? Brouhaha!!! You don't even know the road and prolly don't even use it. You even shamelessly relied on @demdem's account; Your so-called public enemy NO1?

How can I hate Jonathan? Let me TELL you a little secret, there's NO time in my life I make serious money like this period of Jonathan's administration, cos most of my clients are the corrupt with unlimited supply of cash cool Gbabe tó sè sélé joor!

My bad side is praying for Jonathan to continue from now till 2040!

Now back to the matter, how much are they paying you for this? Is this all about money to you. .. .and if you can't post any picture of your 65% road, you keep mute. cool
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What are you yapping? After showing you pictures?? How MUCH are they paying you to continue lying about things not in existence? Ironically, Patience Jonathan's mother died on that road. Warri to Portharcourt I shuttled for 3 days was without a single soul working on it, and you are here quoting newspaper? Na thunder go fire YOU!

From Ugheli axis, the meal you have at "Wakies" or "Grubs" won't last 15 minutes before an endless potholes and cut-through. From portharcourt axis(Choba), the meal you have at "Sammy or Sammie" won't even last a minute cos right from Uniport you in deep shiit and you are here writing LIES about some 65% ?

By the way, I thought you guys said Leadership News, Daily Trust and co are boko haram northern beer parlor rumour peddlers? Or do you suffer selective amnesia?
the bolded drove me nuts......guy see broad day light lies wey guys dey tell on NL......'almost near completion' my arse.
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
phantom: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....rhino god bless you there for saying the truth.somebody who doesnt live in PH will come and tell me about the east-west road that i run every morning to work.from rumuokoro to UPTH......zilch has been done on that road.zilch!
i dread going to rumudara.infact i no dey dare am. I REPEAT east west road is the worst road in PH NOW!!!!! quote me anywhere.
LET THEM GIVE THE PH SEGMENT TO AMAECHI TO DO NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.WE ARE SEEING HELL ON THAT ROAD.....and then someone who doesnt live here comes on nairaland to tell me rubbish.taharqa,where do you live

THANKS bro.

I'm having some nice time here cool
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
phantom: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....rhino god bless you there for saying the truth.somebody who doesnt live in PH will come and tell me about the east-west road that i run every morning to work.from rumuokoro to UPTH......zilch has been done on that road.zilch!
TOOOL... Now this is becoming annoying. Did anybody claim that the PH Stretch has been done? Are you guys Blind or what? Or just Clowns think that d less than 10km (perhaps) of d PH Stretch is d only part of a 332km Road that stretches tru 5 States??
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013

Yo' @Taharqa . . .check the bolden.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: FOOOL... Now this is becoming annoying. Did anybody claim that the PH Stretch has been done? Or just Clowns think that d less than 10km (perhaps) of d PH Stretch is d only part of a 332km Road that stretches tru 5 States??

Ha ha ha. . . .Relax before you smash something. LMAO!!!

See how dem catch my guy, pants down? Bros, which east west road you dey talk nah? which ONE?? ?
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: FOOOL... Now this is becoming annoying. Did anybody claim that the PH Stretch has been done? Are you guys Blind or what? Or just Clowns think that d less than 10km (perhaps) of d PH Stretch is d only part of a 332km Road that stretches tru 5 States??
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: FOOOL... Now this is becoming annoying. Did anybody claim that the PH Stretch has been done? Or just Clowns think that d less than 10km (perhaps) of d PH Stretch is d only part of a 332km Road that stretches tru 5 States??
my friend stop disgracing yourself here.stop typing.dont mention PH-eket here as GEJs handwork. even the BY-warri end just has bridges done. nothing is going on.
WE ARE THE ONES WHO USE THE ROAD,SO WHO SHOULD PEOPLE BELIEVE? by the way youve not answered me .where do you live clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
the road is nearing completion,yet your man in abj flies to PH and then flies to his hometown... grin grin grin grin grin.
the greatest mistake they made was putting this project in the hands of orubebe and his ministry.this road had a better chance of being completed under FMW. angry angry
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Elueme: your notes are in order but you should also state that it was the decades of neglect on that extremely important road by your kinsmen that has deprlived the president of the honour of moving in a motorcade waving at his people as you posited. But do we put politics aside in agreement that there is a renewed drive to fix that road?

Really? But Jonathan don live for aso rock for like 4 years now? Is four years not enough to construct and finish portharcourt to yenagoa axis?

Yes, there's renew drive to fix the road, but the work is fuccking slow.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
phantom: my friend stop disgracing yourself here.stop typing.dont mention PH-eket here as GEJs handwork. even the BY-warri end just has bridges done. nothing is going on.
WE ARE THE ONES WHO USE THE ROAD,SO WHO SHOULD PEOPLE BELIEVE? by the way youve not answered me .where do you live clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

+100 cool
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Demdem(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: hmm?? See me, see wahala o... When Chronic Anti-Jonathans and Purveyors of Propaganda SUDDENLY makes a U-turn in their repeatedly claims after seeing that the lies and half-truths were becoming too damn difficult to maintain (eg Daily Trust and Railways), you actuali expect me to now call them 'Liars'?? Abi? So for instance, after another CHRONIC HATER here, @demdem, does said that the are now working on d Rivers/PH Stretch of this Road (although he says 'slow'), you expect me to open plenty threads to call he a Liar?? Shee?.... Bros, no worry: just dey wait there; I go soon talk say dem dey talk lie. Dey Wait o...

Fool, why do u enjoy calling ur loved ones haters? Na so dem useless.
So what I said automatically means 65% of job have been done right?
U are running mad ooo.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
the airport -omerelu-imo boundary road was done by amaechi ON BEHALF OF THE FEDERAL GOVT. i can bet the fed govt has not refunded a dime.let amaechi do the PH segment of the east-west road and see whether that road will not be completed before he leaves office.
GEJ is a disgrace as far as this road is concerned.come and see the drainage setraco is doing near the upth end.i felt like crying.

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
phantom: the road is nearing completion,yet your man in abj flies to PH and then flies to his hometown... grin grin grin grin grin.
the greatest mistake they made was putting this project in the hands of orubebe and his ministry.this road had a better chance of being completed under FMW. angry angry

Jonathan is the ONLY president that cannot drive to his hometown, even after spending 4 years in aso rock. You see why Azazi and Yakowa crashed? What is the joy of presidency, if your people won't salute at you as you drive to your village? I'm sure with the way things are going, Lagos - Ibadan road will see the light of the day before this one. #SAI JONATHAN 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: OLOSHI, how d ffuck do you still expect me to bliv anytin you say or post afta all you hv pulled here so far Or from what I already know of ya? How is any body sure which Pics those tins you posted are Or when they were taken??.... By d way, where did anybody here (including d Article) say that the Road was complete and that one cud not find any Pics of as yet uncompleted/ongoing sections? Where was that claim made, except in that Confused head of years. I have restricted myself to specific claims as is my usual manner, Pick on any of them and try to show that I lied. I DARE you to do so, if you will not be Disgraced d way you just got served with d claims on d PH-Eket and Eket-Oron Stretches. The Leadership Article was also very Specific about its claim, and my 1st comment to you was for you to show that the lied in those Specific claims. You have deliberating REFUSED to do so, But hv gone ahead to manufacture claims by yourself and ask that I shld 'proof' them!! Plz, debate yourself (your claims) by yourself; stop trying to coopt others cos no other person made them. They are only in yr head; deal with it yrself
@Rhinoceros, so you know I no longa respond to you except you hv properly responded to this comment, esp d @Emboldened... Other IJIOTS shld plz take note
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Demdem(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Anti Jonathan? Brouhaha!!! You don't even know the road and prolly don't even use it. You even shamelessly relied on @demdem's account; Your so-called public enemy NO1?

grin grin
The fool isn't on ground here so he has no choice but to rely on me that SETRACO is currently on site. But when I tell him that the road in question isn't close to the %age completion he is claiming, he calls me an hater. He is just an hypocrite.

Mr 65% complesion, show us all ur pishures. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
phantom: my friend stop disgracing yourself here.stop typing.dont mention PH-eket here as GEJs handwork. even the BY-warri end just has bridges done. nothing is going on.
Jeez!! Didn't see this. So Bros, who did it? Plz tell. Your grandfather, maybe??
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, why do u enjoy calling ur loved ones haters? Na so dem useless.
So what I said automatically means 65% of job have been done right?
U are running mad ooo.
@demdem, my guy, wheneva I think of d word HATRED, I usuali think of yr NL's moniker...Pun intended
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Demdem(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: @demdem, my guy, wheneva I think of d word HATRED, I usuali think of yr NL's moniker...Pun intended

Can't help ur stupidity then, u are hopelessly doomed
Knock ursef out. grin grin cheesy
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: @Rhinoceros, so you know I no longa respond to you except you hv properly responded to this comment, esp d @Emboldened... Other IJIOTS shld plz take note

Let me help you out. I'm into design and construction and I can tell you that, if there's any planning by anyone prior to the commencement of this project; the PH - Ugheli axis should be allotted 75% of the total project resource(money and time). Because that's where you need serious sand filling and time for the construction of many many bridges across, for proper drainage.

1. Work is going on, but fuccking too slow and beside, there's no commitment from the contractor; since they can take off for ages without any reason. For 3 days, I did not see anyone working on the road. The project should run double shift i.e. day and night.

2. The PH - Eket axis is not a big, so completing that axis should never translate to any 65% rather 2%.

At this pace, the shortest possible time of completing this project should be around 2017. cool
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by ballabriggs: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
You people should pity otakara, you know he lies to earn a living. If he does not lie, his job is gone and he returns to being a houseboy in Benin.

You can see how desperate he is on this thread. It is all about keeping his job.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by atlwireles: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: @demdem, my guy, wheneva I think of d word HATRED, I usuali think of yr NL's moniker...Pun intended

Why are you wasting your time with this crowd. The east west road will be ready next year, no amount of nairaland nonsense will change that fact. You have to understand, some people hate good news in other parts of Nigeria. They will do all things possible to keep things the same. You know the truth, most people in the southsouth know the truth, allow them with their uncountable monikers knock themselves out.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by hercules07: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
I am waiting for the amount spent on that road since inception till date so we can compare and contrast.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by kel4soft: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Am on my way to Warri from PH and Uniport and same "nearly completed east-west" has kept me at Uniport junction for almost 50minutes, just a 30secs drive from Choba gate.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by kel4soft: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Why are you wasting your time with this crowd. The east west road will be ready next year, no amount of nairaland nonsense will change that fact. You have to understand, some people hate good news in other parts of Nigeria. They will do all things possible to keep things the same. You know the truth, most people in the southsouth know the truth, allow them with their uncountable monikers knock themselves out.

If the east-west road is completed next year. I will be glad to eat my humbly pie. But, as things stand, 2015 will be too far for that road to be completed. I will take pictures of the road from Uniport-Ughelli which I will post here.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by otokx(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2013
The idea of nairaland was for everyone on ground in his own place to say what is going on there and how the local community perceives things.

Fastfoward some years later and sycophants have unleashed a massive attack on this forum but we shall resist them.

East west road is a dual carrage, double lane road. From Warri to Eleme junction is in a state of rigmarole. Choba bridge down to Eleme junction has practically been abandoned.

SETRACO it appears is not being supervised by the ministry of Niger Delta site engineers.
Even the one lane dey manage to do at some points is already failing. By the time they do the second double lane, the first may be unusuable.

ORUBEBE should relocate his entire office and personnel to Port Harcourt to fast track the work if not after 2019 we will be shamed by the non completion of this vital road.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Rhino5dm: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Demdem:

grin grin
The fool isn't on ground here so he has no choice but to rely on me that SETRACO is currently on site. But when I tell him that the road in question isn't close to the %age completion he is claiming, he calls me an hater. He is just an hypocrite.

Mr 65% complesion, show us all ur pishures. cheesy

You just have to pity some of these guys.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Tolexander: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
taharqa: Come on SHUT that ya mouth tha, and stop quoting me unneccesarily. Want exactly do you want me to respond to in that chap's long SENTIMENTAL Ramblings?? A known consistent Anti-GEJ Paper, that only few weeks ago were in d fore of singing d usual song: 'GEJ is not doing anytin; he is not doing anytin in d EastWest Rd', suddenly makes a U-turn and now says: 'NO, we were actuali wrong folks cos considerable work has/is been done on the Road' after actuali physically touring the Road themselves; and in fact, goes ahead to list SPECIFIC sections of d road that has been done and others still been done Or where work has not yet gotten to. Yet, an anonymous online urchin come here and tells us those FEW places he knows where work has not yet gotten to Or where work is on going but 'slow' (1-lane done, blablabla), and yet goes ahead to call Leadership Liars insisting that no work was going on on d entire stretch (even if he had neither go tru MOST of d entire stretch of that very long road Nor did he point out what particular sections Leadership said work was been done that was a lie), and you expected me to magnify that kind of character with a response?? Plz @Tolexander, stop insulting me. Plz.
stop insulting yourself!

You and your folks have been the only people insulting everyone opposing your master.

If i had decided returning your insults on me tit for tat, you wouldn't stand.

The guy said he is a living witness and saw what is going on with the project, you are here telling us another thing which you only read on the paper.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
chiefinalowo: Work is going on but it will take FG more than 1.5 years to complete that road. I am on the road from PH to Patani in Delta State, just passed Mbiama.
I served in Patani, r u serving there or u went there for business?
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
kel4soft: This is absolute nonsense. What they have achieve in Rivers is only one lane. I.e from Elele - Emuoha. Then, the other part they have completed is from Onne - Ette Junction (That is thanks to Yara dua who paid 80% of the money to RCC before he died.) Since the other section was given to Ministry of Niger Delta; the construction has been in snail movement. As I talk to you for the past one year. Setraco has been rigmaroling between Rumuomasi and Alakaiah in Port Harcourt section and are yet to complete one section of the road. Worst hit is the Rumuosi - Eleme junction which is now a laughing stock to our people. The Ahoada-Bayelsa-Ughelli axis has not been touched. How much did Orubebe pay to Leadership to write this rubbish. And why taking glory of Yaradua's achievement?

My candid advice to our brothers from the east, speak the truth always and stop all these deceitful acts. Remember when the Igbos send their children to schools, only to discourage their Ikwerre and Etche brothers from sending theirs. Now, you are supporting a clueless leader cos he is from our side, so you can laugh at us at the end of the day.
If an Igbo man choose a course to support, I will join the other pary because they are never sincere. " original mumu, na d 1 wey fall twice".

You are a waste of semen. Even a goat has a better brain than you, you need a brain transplant surgery ASAP, because even a goat brain would be better than that thing you have now.

Who is the Igbo man that discouraged etche and Ikwerre people from sending their kids to school? I can't believe that morons like you even liked this your post,it shows that stupidity is really infectious,and it's high time you end your miserable life, to spare other healthy people from contacting your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha / Obi Is Currently Leading By 93% In Imo State / Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.