Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers (5994 Views)

Po-Military Group Protest Against Punch, Daily Trust, Leadership Newspapers / Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion / Leadership Newspapers Journalists Sue Police, Demand N10m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by chiefinalowo: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
click2cbn: I served in Patani, r u serving there or u went there for business?

Business
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by atlwireles: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
kel4soft:

If the east-west road is completed next year. I will be glad to eat my humbly pie. But, as things stand, 2015 will be too far for that road to be completed. I will take pictures of the road from Uniport-Ughelli which I will post here.

Yes you will, the claims you make on this forum are simply not believable. Remember your Warri story.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Passing through right now and a lot of work seems to be going on, delta section is at least 60% done,bayelsa is where a lot still needs to be done....a lot of heavy equipment and construction on ground ,tis causing a big traffic jam here tho , I do believe it can be finished b4 2015 if they maintain this level of speed, would try and take some pics

1 Like

Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2013
well they ve started the dualization.the road has been divided from obiri ikwerre flyover down to choba.the part between the aforementioned fly over and rumokoro is not completely divided yet.setraco has also started the tarring of one lane especially towards the upth/choba axis.work is going on but i m not comfortable with the drainage.that highway should have an underground drainage system.at this age and time they are using deep open gutters.i see that road becoming flooded in the future.
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by taharqa: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
phantom: well they ve started the dualization.the road has been divided from obiri ikwerre flyover down to choba.the part between the aforementioned fly over and rumokoro is not completely divided yet.setraco has also started the tarring of one lane especially towards the upth/choba axis.work is going on but i m not comfortable with the drainage.that highway should have an underground drainage system.at this age and time they are using deep open gutters.i see that road becoming flooded in the future.
*smdh*...
Re: 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers by phantom(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
taharqa: *smdh*...
why are you shaking your big head? The PH segment is not even up to 50%.God knows when they ll get to eleme junction.By the way, that road is too narrow to be a trunk A federal highway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Flogged Obi In Bayelsa State / Akwa Ibom: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Eno (pdp), Dismisses Ypp, Apc, Nnpp Suit / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.