Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? (2857 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by nj11(f): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2008
@ Poster, i think you are disrespecting African chicks abroad,who wants your sorry ass,go get the hispanic girls and after few years you'll be back looking for a sister,like all theothers before you.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
ima1:

@poster what are bitching about. if you haven't found the right woman keep on looking don't come on here saying shit, you don't want an african woman, or asian or watever, no one gives a Bleep who you decide to marry, na you go live with the person no be us. what was so funny is that you refused someone because she was working in the health profession, lol that was the most lame excuse i have heard, i think you refused her because you know nurses make alot of money and you don't want a wife that would make more money than you.

you need to get it together, because you are not every woman's dream either, its guys like you that end up marrying village girls and then come on here bitching. please no one give a hoot who you decide to marry so get over yourself eh,

Exactly. Who supposedly "leaves" someone for being in the health field? Who does he think he's talking to? Illiterates?

Hilarious.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
If you marry from the same race especially for people who live abroad both of you have so many things in common eg

This is true

1) 80% most of the times you will always feel that you are married to your brother or sister and it is hard to hurt your sister.

I get worried when I feel I am dating my brother. My boyfriend is not my brother.

2) When there is misunderstanding English are been left aside and both will communicate with your own dialet which calms down tension

That means igbos should marry igbos and yorubas should marry yorubas. Wow! Didn't Nigeria say, united forever?

3) When a man decides to move back to his home town finally, there will not be too much fight in doing so or when a man wants to start a project back home like building a house the woman will not see it as the man cyfolding their bank account to

Not every African woman wants to go back home to die. And if he decides to build a house let him do it with his money and not mine.

4) it reduces suspicion in marriage

Are you kidding?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

You are a curse to any woman who decides to marry you!
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2008
cool

To:Michelin89:
Listen bitch, because you are a curse to humanity doesn’t mean you have to go around spreading your curse to others. Did it ever occurred to you that some people are resistant to your devilish desires. Get a life bitch.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

They will cut your face, David grin

Let me try first . . . hope i have a face when its all done. smiley
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2008
cool

To:NJ11:
I am not disrespecting African ladies. If you read my post carefully assuming you can read, you will notice that the lady I came close to choosing was African not Hispanic. So that should tell you something. I know that there are many divorces involving inter-racial marriages but you have to understand that there are many inter-racial marriages that exist without a divorce. If an African guy doesn’t want an African lady or African American lady because of their bitchy attitude and lack of interest in learning from their mistakes, then they will remain in that state. African ladies get jealous when an African guy chose a White lady. Some ladies are already trying to give Hispanic ladies bad names.

I have had Hispanic and African lady friends. The Black ladies are the worst to deal with. They will insult you, criticize you, even want to get into a fight with you, unlike the Hispanic ladies I have dealt with. The point is Black ladies are the worst ladies I have dealt with and they never seem to want to learn. In a house there is only one leader and most of them don’t seem to comprehend that.

There is this stupid bitch named Ima1 on this thread, stating that I don’t live in a better state. Who gives a Bleep what state I live in. I just don’t live in the state I live in the biggest and most advanced city in Oregon. Portland is not always in the news but is one of the best cities in the U.S. Because you don’t see gang bangers, drug dealers, prostitutes roaming the streets and hotels every day doesn’t make it a better place. I guess this stupid bitch are one of those ashawos that are always disturbing African men that have married to White ladies. She doesn’t seem to have any respect for her self or others.

Hispanic ladies may cut you but African or Black ladies will shoot you. So which one do you prefer? Giving Hispanic ladies bad name only shows that you are jealous and more of you stupid bitches are left out without a chance of marrying an African guy abroad because they have settled down with the ladies they feel comfortable with, one that’s is not going to give them headaches every day.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by merge(f): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

What right do you have to judge all African women?

You need to have your shit together. The way you think shows your lack of intelligence.

What are you talking about?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:Michelin89:
Listen bitch, because you are a curse to humanity doesn’t mean you have to go around spreading your curse to others. Did it ever occurred to you that some people are resistant to your devilish desires. Get a life bitch.

Curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse!
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by nj11(f): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster,
You are such a sellout to your race and please stop calling African women bitches,i wonder what race your mother is, if you have sisters where they belong.
Me jealous of hispanic women, ha ha ha in your face,fooooooooooool.
Get over your self go get married to who ever you want to,who gives a Bleep.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by beebop(f): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
you keep calling all the women in this thread bitches. Can you get more original, honey, that's boring.

if black ladies are the worst you've been with, you my friend are the most sexist, arrogant, chauvinistic person it's my displeasure to 'meet'. I honestly wouldn't wish you on my worst enemy, I know a bunch of people from Portland and they are the most fun, openminded people I know, wonder which gutter you crawled out of.

Oops, I'm stooping to your level by calling you names. Final word of advice, do get that giant stick out of your ass because then you'll find out that life can be fun, 'kay?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
nj11:

@ poster,
You are such a sellout to your race and please stop calling African women bitches,i wonder what race your mother is, if you have sisters where they belong.
Me jealous of hispanic women, ha ha ha in your face,fooooooooooool.
Get over your self go get married to who ever you want to,who gives a mess.

I dont buy that for a second. Every man has the right to his preference without being labelled a "sell out".
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
outlaws:

I have had Hispanic and African lady friends. The Black ladies are the worst to deal with. They will insult you, criticize you, even want to get into a fight with you, unlike the Hispanic ladies I have dealt with. The point is Black ladies are the worst ladies I have dealt with and they never seem to want to learn. In a house there is only one leader and most of them don’t seem to comprehend that.

Depends on those you hang out with.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Uche2nna(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
outlaws:

cool
Hispanic ladies may cut you but African or Black ladies will shoot you.

Now this got me rolling on the floor  grin grin grin grin grin

However, I think when U say African women, I take it U are talking about African American ladies. They are the major proponent of the  "strong independent black woman theory (whatever that means)"  and this mentality carries over to relationships where  it manifests in the form of rude language and curse words all in the name of being strong.
Favorite line: I am a grown ass woman and I can do what the hell I want  undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

Now this got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin

However, I think when You say African women, I take it You are talking about African American ladies. They are the major proponent of the "strong independent black woman theory (whatever that means)" and this mentality carries over to relationships where it manifests in the form of rude language and curse words all in the name of being strong.
Favorite line: I am a grown ass woman and I can do what the hell I want undecided

followed by - i'm calling the cops on your ass.

Most important dictionary phrase - child support, baby mama.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by benincitys(f): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
African woman or hispanic woman they are all the same pray you get a good wife to love.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by xheggs(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
outlaws:

as I am writing this I have a 30 day eviction notice from a racist manager to get the mess out of the place am living, I told him to go to hell, that I am not going any where without a war

if u keep this attitude.,.,.,.trust me.,.,.this is just d beginning
u gonna spend a lot more time on the street.,.,.lol
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
Lmao. What happened to Portland being the "best place ever", now they are kicking him out like the hoodrat he is

Berra find a Hispanic chic to help you out. Ode. grin
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Uche2nna(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
I heard it was actually the lesbian capital of the world. Maybe thats what makes it the best grin
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by ima1(f): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:NJ11:
I am not disrespecting African ladies. If you read my post carefully assuming you can read, you will notice that the lady I came close to choosing was African not Hispanic. So that should tell you something. I know that there are many divorces involving inter-racial marriages but you have to understand that there are many inter-racial marriages that exist without a divorce. If an African guy doesn’t want an African lady or African American lady because of their bitchy attitude and lack of interest in learning from their mistakes, then they will remain in that state. African ladies get jealous when an African guy chose a White lady. Some ladies are already trying to give Hispanic ladies bad names.

There is this stupid bitch named Ima1 on this thread, stating that I don’t live in a better state. Who gives a Bleep what state I live in. I just don’t live in the state I live in the biggest and most advanced city in Oregon. Portland is not always in the news but is one of the best cities in the US. Because you don’t see gang bangers, drug dealers, prostitutes roaming the streets and hotels every day doesn’t make it a better place. I guess this stupid bitch are one of those ashawos that are always disturbing African men that have married to White ladies. She doesn’t seem to have any respect for her self or others.
Hispanic ladies may cut you but African or Black ladies will shoot you. So which one do you prefer? Giving Hispanic ladies bad name only shows that you are jealous and more of you stupid bitches are left out without a chance of marrying an African guy abroad because they have settled down with the ladies they feel comfortable with, one that’s is not going to give them headaches every day.

you see how stupid you are, where in the world did i mention anything about state. you need to have your head examined b4 you start your stupid rantings, if you cannot read well then go the Bleep back to school. and don't call me a bitch if you can't call your mother a bitch. I live in Los Angeles California which kicks portland's ass so shut the Bleep up and stop disrespecting your mother because i am sure she is also a black woman. idiot.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2008
cool

To:Ima1:

Get a life stupid bitch.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by ima1(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2008
Go back to school dumb a s s Bleep . if you can't read obviously you can't

and by the way i am Married to a Nigerian man, was a virgin when i got married so don't say things you don't know shit about. thats why you will never find a wife, cuz women cannot deal with an idiotic dumb a ss like you. dig a hole and jump into it. it would make the entire world a better place if idiots like you don't exist
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by uyai(f): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2008
This man most be a mental counselor, he's afraid of woman who makes more money, hhahahahhahahahah. means u r insecure. Please Leave nurses not everyone can make it, for every 1 nigerian nurse, there are more who tried and failed.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2008
You lefty a lady because she cg=hoose a carrer you dont like
Who are u to determine what part she takes in life, she has to do what will make her happy not what will make you happy when it comes to her career becos you wont go to work with her.
Get a life bro!!
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2008
cool

To:Ima1:

All the bitch ashawos that roam the rooms of hotels claiming that they are faithfully married to their husbands. You better quit talking shit and face the reality. Also remember that being cursed is no reason to try to curse out when ever you feel your womanhood have been degraded. All your curses are back to sender. Also remember that each time you curse some one, it goes back to the children you and your stupid husband have and will have. So what you don’t wish on your children, don’t wish it on any one. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

For the mean time, stay away from this thread bitch ass drunk ho.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by syren: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gees what can I say about some of the "adults" on this forum? embarassed
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by benincitys(f): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2008
outlaws, please curse those that curse you this have nothing to do with the children and husbands, not all the Africans ladies are   ashawos  dnt forget DAT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Dream Guy Or Dream Lady? / In Just A Word, Describe Your Ex. / How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.