Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? (2856 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by nurabela: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2010
How do you tell a girl you love her?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Fuup(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2010
Nowadays you don't use words, cos they be like "How many times have i heard that before"

You show her how much you care by paying attention and trying to spend time with her,

It's tricky @ this age, Love is shadowed by Material/Vain qualities
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by omega25red(m): 2:58am On Dec 29, 2010
just tell her
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Dyt(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2010
Shower er wt expensive gifts
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by 1one: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
Buy a home video with that title and give it to her to watch.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Mygoldie(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
buy her a hummer jeep tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Spclst900: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mygoldie:

buy her a hummer jeep tongue tongue
grin or build a house suspended in the air
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Mygoldie(f): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
lol grin grin skyscraper.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Mcleo007(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
Na wa for this kain topic o. Do u need a lecture on how to tell a gurl hw u f.ucking feel about her? Well,check out my signature. I got some articles that could be of help.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by MrCork2: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
nurabela:

How do you tell a girl you love her?

****i love u. _ _.duh undecided***
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by calddon(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
snd her a txt in da middle of nite saying: l luv u.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
Give her some hawt, thunderous, dirty and ground-shattering slaps! Hope that helps?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by opabukun(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
'sweet one,lets take care of your lovely face 2geda'
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
F u up:

Nowadays you don't use words, cos they be like "How many times have i heard that before"

You show her how much you care by paying attention and trying to spend time with her,

OMG! R U SUUUUURE U ARE A GUY? cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by MMM2(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2011
have sex with her.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by kaymoney2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ OP Go and organise a large-scale public exhibition grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by deniyor: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
EAsy - open your mouth and say " I love you" followed by kiss and then a reciprocal *SLAP*
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by xynerise: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
Buy her unripe flower. undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by gentlem80(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
All,

Guys, please let us all be considerate. For all I know, the OP might actually be having problem with saying "I love u" to a lady (I'm talking from experience). So some harsh comments here are not actually needed and I guess the aim of the forum is to allow people to share/express their views. I will say we should me very mindful of how we reply threads like this, Kapish!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Mygoldie(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
Buy her hummer jeep,she will understand. undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by xynerise: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2011
^ how many women in Nigeria ride hummer jeep? grin. Ole ni e.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Yemmyc(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
gentlem80:

All,

Guys, please let us all be considerate. For all I know, the OP might actually be having problem with saying "I love u" to a lady (I'm talking from experience). So some harsh comments here are not actually needed and I guess the aim of the forum is to allow people to share/express their views. I will say we should me very mindful of how we reply threads like this, Kapish!!!
seconded!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by 197(f): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
xynerise:

Buy her unripe flower. undecided

trying to hold the laffter>> trying>> trying>>>>> BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Nplnsolo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
The way to show a girl you love her is to hold her tight and fk her right, twice at night and once in the morning. It works like catnip.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Acidosis(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
tell her you love her
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by koolchicco: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
Acidosis:

tell her you love her
As simple as ABC. grin cool
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by xfabulous(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
you be mugu?, ur mouth press pause? call am tel am na.simple, lmao
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by deniyor: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
If you find it hard to tell her you love her, just tell her you want to f*&k her. They mean the same thing.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by koolchicco: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
deniyor:

If you find it hard to tell her you love her, just tell her you want to f*&k her. They mean the same thing.
shocked
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Xfactor2(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
You open you mouth and say the words, only way to do it, cold turkey.
If she's receptive, you show her a good time. Or at least that's what I imagine I'd do if I were a boy.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl You Love Her? by Xfactor2(f): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
koolchicco:

shocked

Definitely not Koolchicco and I have done both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Asking Me The Reasons Why I Said I Love Her / White Woman Married To A Nigerian / Can You Marry An Albino.... (afi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.