Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29407 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Segeggs: It seems *team money*(real mardrid) is shy to come out and face *team handsome*(barcelona)
Madrid has more handsome guys than barca. Only Neymar and Fabrigas are worthy of mention there. abi you want to call Messi here?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2013

Pure water seller!! 'This girl nor dey hear word again sef'

Popowaa, gimme two sachet water, help me go buy buns for opposite make I eat, this show go sweet wella grin

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nomski0: Madrid has more handsome guys than barca. Only Neymar and Fabrigas are worthy of mention there. abi you want to call Messi here?

Baby boo, don't provoke me oo, Isco,Ronaldo.. Who else? Abi You want to call Bale here?tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Another thread. undecided

I was gonna say lucenzo but he left nairaland. cry cry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

first, i detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolited and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:

1. what value does hansomeness add to life.. atmost it earns attention not respect. shakespares was right wen he said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. the same applies to being handsome
2. if being hansome was a guarantee for having a job, people woudnt bother going to school... the handsome ones would get the job and the ugly ones would go for plastic surgery to upgrade.
3. If you havent seem poor hansome dudes, i have seen them. and in the long run, poverty cahanges their look. i came across iyanya's pics wen he was still hustling, it was terrible.
4. is it all hansome dudes that make it as models. y isnt it that models make top list of richest men.
am not trying to say am ugly... am handsome. and i do get compliments from my female friends. all am trying to do is to divert guys attention from handsomeness to adding value to life. the lady can waste the time on just beauty, we guys we have better things to do. u dnt need to be handsme b4 a girl chops ya money... for more explanation ask bianca... and why guys should concentrate on money and power other than hansomeness, ask obj

You have a warped view yourself. everyone (not just Men) should chase success and not hustle for 'money'. If you are busy chasing money, two things are involved:
1. You will die a poor man, OR
2. You end up pushing drugs or doing yahoo! tongue

BTW, Not all ladies are after your money dude. Some ladies are infact already successful before getting into relationships.......

pro_selector:

did i quote the Bible??

to answer your question, look at this: u date a lady, take her for shopping, letter go to pay bride price, do de wedding, continue the spending and so on... who is the receptor now?? i guess you would talk of mutual benefits, bt can u equate what u get back from a lady with wat u spend on ha?? i dnt think its possible. one of my girlfriends quarreled with me that i dont call her, i almost asked her if her phone only receives calls

Do you know brides pay the Dowry in India? undecided undecided.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Kslib(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Shoor!! one page gone already and only one picture? sad
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Late already? *Puts on 3D glasses*
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**grabs N10 buns and pure water** undecided

Let the Show begin!!!!!

**sits beside him and grabs the buns too**
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

first, I detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolited and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:

1. what value does hansomeness add to life.. atmost it earns attention not respect. shakespares was right wen he said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. the same applies to being handsome
2. if being hansome was a guarantee for having a job, people woudnt bother going to school... the handsome ones would get the job and the ugly ones would go for plastic surgery to upgrade.
3. If you havent seem poor hansome dudes, i have seen them. and in the long run, poverty cahanges their look. i came across iyanya's pics wen he was still hustling, it was terrible.
4. is it all hansome dudes that make it as models. y isnt it that models make top list of richest men.
am not trying to say am ugly... am handsome. and i do get compliments from my female friends. all am trying to do is to divert guys attention from handsomeness to adding value to life. the lady can waste the time on just beauty, we guys we have better things to do. u dnt need to be handsme b4 a girl chops ya money... for more explanation ask bianca... and why guys should concentrate on money and power other than hansomeness, ask obj
Unpolited? How na?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by stam101(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2013
check me out
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2013
I was gonna be peeping before but when you come across great shows lyk dis, u jus av to grab a seat as he dey hot....

Abu, abeg, borrow me twenty naira, add am for popoowa to get me gala nd pure water too.

TenQ!
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Vivly(f): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2013
We're still waiting for more pics
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2013
In my house master's voice "Light out! Go to sleep now" *Walks around thread with koboko*
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2013
lertee:
Unpolited? How na?

its a mistake... am sorry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by roymary: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2013
^^^

" I'm "

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Nomski0: Madrid has more handsome guys than barca. Only Neymar and Fabrigas are worthy of mention there. abi you want to call Messi here?
you failed to mention xavi, pinto, valdez etc

team money...where una na? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dygeasy(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Storms In With My E-Porsche...*
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dygeasy(m): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Segeggs: you failed to mention xavi, pinto, valdez etc

Are You For Reals? Xavi? Valdes?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Stop the talks and post the damn pics... Shuo
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2013
pc guru: Let me add a paranoid twist to this post:

Its possible OP could be a Yahoo boy and looking for form of identity Theft so by people posting their pix online they stand the risk of being used; but then again i might be wrong; but who cares now you thinking it; might as well be safe grin
suit urself
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 5:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi:
My kid bro's favorite haircut in primary 3. undecided
and so?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 5:25am On Nov 07, 2013
i am eeing more talk and less pics those we get liver make them post and stop to dey beef
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwww...poster u try o
thanks dear
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector:

first, i detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolite and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:

am not trying to say am ugly... am handsome. and i do get compliments from my female friends. all am trying to do is to divert guys attention from handsomeness to adding value to life. the lady can waste the time on just beauty, we guys we have better things to do. u dnt need to be handsme b4 a girl chops ya money... for more explanation ask bianca... and why guys should concentr ate on money and power other than hansomeness, ask obj
dude try to appreciate the little things. i am sure with ur attitude u still ain't a billonaire

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by king94(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Sanchez,n ko
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Madawaki01(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Following
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Segeggs: you failed to mention xavi, pinto, valdez etc

we are off for business...
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2013
lilcutie8916: dude try to appreciate the little things. i am sure with ur attitude u still ain't a billonaire

ya, i do.. I was just trying to lay emphasis on adding values to one's life by wealth creation... And d fact is, am still waiting for my swt hrtz's approval to post my pics
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by IAMBREEZY: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm all talk and no pic.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector:

we are off for business...
gabbage collecting? undecided
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Now check me out angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Segeggs: gabbage collecting? undecided

any problem with that?? U'v forgotten there's dignity in labour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.