Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29944 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector:

any problem with that?? U'v forgotten there's dignity in labour
how can you boast of belonging to *team money* when dats the job you do, except if you own the company which you dont tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Segeggs: how can you boast of belonging to *team money* when dats the job you do, except if you own the company which you dont tongue

i never said that is what i do.. I was only reaffirming the fact that there is dignity in labour.. Also, U dnt make money only by owning a company
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by sconp: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2013
Smh for this thread o.
You guys should post your pictures now.
Viewing with my 3D binoculars. cool
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector:

ya, i do.. I was just trying to lay emphasis on adding values to one's life by wealth creation... And d fact is, am still waiting for my swt hrtz's approval to post my pics
good for u
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Mikocake(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Young and Fresh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Ehn ehn
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2013

Una good morning oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: Now check me out angry angry
You are the best so far angry....... I mean 'best' ....truss me grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lanaVello1(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2013
grin ...funny thread.....ffg wid my chilled zobo tho cheesy
PS:the fella(fink tz a gal) that is tryna refute the fact that ladies are naturally the better receptors must rily have a shallow mind!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2013
This thread = Nigerian film, wey adverts dey take plenty time pass movie.

Abeg post pictures joor.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2013
lana_Vello: grin ...funny thread.....ffg wid my chilled zobo tho cheesy

@Your signature. I hate Harvey! Maybe because he's ugly. cheesy *Sorry for derailing*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2013
TribalEAST: **another dumbphuckk who thinks money can take him to heaven**

imagine waking up beside someone with an ugly face; dont you think you would feel irritated especially when you only married him for his money?

Dummies and the unexposed keep thinking handsome guys arent rich or ok too. Ask yourself this questions:-

1. Have you ever seen an handsome guy doing agbero work?

2. When last did you see an handsome dude working with lagos state waste management trucks?

3. Have you ever seen an handsome man begging in motor parks?

4. Who are the male models?

5. Who are the hollywood/bollywood/nollywood/ghollywood romance lead actors?

6. Who is most likely to get employed first between a normal looking guy and a handsome one?

7. What picture do ladies have about their desired dream man (am not talking about hopeless and classless ladies*pardon*)?

Money runs the world of it's slaves but real women with worth, who are independent go after what they want, be it handsome or ugly, not because of money but LOVE.

GUYS get CONFIDENCE cos most ladies aren't lovepeddlars.

*team handsome*
yewh!, na only wowo boys dey get money?, most handsome guyz are intelligent and confident, hence dey easily attract deals.. #team handsome
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lanaVello1(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Phder:

@Your signature. I hate Harvey! Maybe because he's ugly. cheesy *Sorry for derailing*
i'm gon' f*cking derail it!wtf?!? how on earth can u hate harvey specter or even say he is ugly? :-O so wuz cute? louis? sad
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by ivyy(f): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: yewh!, na only wowo boys dey get money?, most handsome guyz are intelligent and confident, hence dey easily attract deals.. #team handsome

Tenk u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by jhidey08(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2013
A certain man dated a lady for about 2 years without sex, evn after their traditional marriage d lady did not still allow d man to even touch her. So d wedding day was finally fixed & d day before the wedding, was d bachelors eve so all his friends were with there lady friends & they were having fun, it made d man to start feeling dat mood. But his fiancee turned him down again & begged him to wait a little longer so he agreed. At last the D-DAY finally came and d man was waiting patiently for d wedding to be over. At 6pm the latest couple are at home and are about to relax so the man ask his wife come to the bathroom with him but she said she was shy and cant bath with him so the man agreed so she went in 2 take her bath 1st and after her bath she went straight to bed while her husband also went in 2 bath. when he finished bathing he came out naked 2 meet his wife who was already asleep so he went 2 the bed and kissed her then she woke up and was panting when she saw her husband, he was already romancing her and she started crying begging him 2 wait till night fall but he was too in the mood so he managed to control himself. she asked him 2 wait let her get sum rest dat wen she wakes up he will do what eva he desires.
Around 8pm armed robbers attacked dem, they were about 5 in number and the 5 of them took turn in raping his wife the 1st guy disvirgined her, he could not bear it, he cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves into his wife. they left her lifeless because she became unconscious. she was rushed to the hospital and when she regained her consciousness her husband sent her packing. Now the question is: Did the man do
the right thing by sending her packing? if u were the man what will u do? Pls answer
sincerely?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2013
lana_Vello:
i'm gon' f*cking derail it!wtf?!? how on earth can u hate harvey specter or even say he is ugly? :-O so wuz cute? louis? sad

Messing with you...lol. Louis is a crazy son of a biatch*. Fat ugly face.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Grabs a seat and snacthes purewater from abu..........-------following cool
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Affable0709(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Check out diz pix. Most 'LEG-SUM' dudes in NL.

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by 50calibre(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Phder:

@Your signature. I hate Harvey! Maybe because he's ugly . cheesy *Sorry for derailing*

C'mon Harvey looks fresh man! From his $500 haircut, to his tailor made suits, the dude is as fresh as they come.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2013
50calibre:

C'mon Harvey looks fresh man! From his $500 haircut, to his tailor made suits, the dude is as fresh as they come.
That haircut is da bomb! I was just playing pranks. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Affable0709: Check out diz pix. Most 'LEG-SUM' dudes in NL.
Do you realise some people may be eating while opening this thread? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Ruq: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2013
lertee:
Do you realise some people may be eating while opening this thread? angry

You like Animes ?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Ruq:

You like Animes ?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Ruq: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2013
lertee:

Lookateeeew you don't even know what Profile pic is.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Ruq:

Lookateeeew you don't even know what Profile pic is.
You shoulda written it fully so I get what you mean.."Animations?"
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Ruq: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
lertee:
You shoulda written it fully so I get what you mean.."Animations?"

Yeah,sorry bouh dat, do you realy like them ?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2013
50calibre:

then who said money cant change your look?? Is this describtion about his look or its based on his wealth
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by xynerise: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Audition for Mr. Nairaland is still on
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Make Una post pix make we see jare cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2013
lilcutie8916: since everybod is so very shy let me start wih mine.

Nna e be like say dem born you on Sunday.E Di ok. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Una jst dey claim #teamhandsome,pix we no c,anyways make i encourage una by postin my bf's pix..*winks n blushes*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.