Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29379 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
lets revisit this topic if dont mind post ur picture if u think u fit in to his category
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by sirolotu: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Daft topic. Mtscheeewwwwww...
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Pretyangel25(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol. Waiting to see
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by nextexcel: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pretyangel25: Lol. Waiting to see
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pretyangel25: Lol. Waiting to see

am sorry... but you might have to keep waiting... bt who is interested abt the most handsme dude... dats just for the ladies folks, beauty means a lot to them. for the guys, ur pocket size speaks loudest... u can ask banse( no abuse meant)
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lilcutie8916(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
since everybod is so very shy let me start wih mine.

16 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

am sorry... but you might have to keep waiting... bt who is interested abt the most handsme dude... dats just for the ladies folks, beauty means a lot to them. for the guys, ur pocket size speaks loudest... u can ask banse( no abuse meant)
**another who thinks money can take him to heaven**

imagine waking up beside someone with an ugly face; dont you think you would feel irritated especially when you only married him for his money?

Dummies and the unexposed keep thinking handsome guys arent rich or ok too. Ask yourself this questions:-

1. Have you ever seen an handsome guy doing agbero work?

2. When last did you see an handsome dude working with lagos state waste management trucks?

3. Have you ever seen an handsome man begging in motor parks?

4. Who are the male models?

5. Who are the hollywood/bollywood/nollywood/ghollywood romance lead actors?

6. Who is most likely to get employed first between a normal looking guy and a handsome one?

7. What picture do ladies have about their desired dream man (am not talking about hopeless and classless ladies*pardon*)?

Money runs the world of it's slaves but real women with worth, who are independent go after what they want, be it handsome or ugly, not because of money but LOVE.

GUYS get CONFIDENCE cos most ladies aren't lovepeddlars.

*team handsome*

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Awwww...poster u try o
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Let me add a paranoid twist to this post:

Its possible OP could be a Yahoo boy and looking for form of identity Theft so by people posting their pix online they stand the risk of being used; but then again i might be wrong; but who cares now you thinking it; might as well be safe grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: **another dumbphuckk who thinks money can take him to heaven**

imagine waking up beside someone with an ugly face; dont you think you would feel irritated especially when you only married him for his money?

Dummies and the unexposed keep thinking handsome guys arent rich or ok too. Ask yourself this questions:-

2. When last did you see an handsome dude working with lagos state waste management trucks?

6. Who is most likely to get employed first between a normal looking guy and a handsome one?

7. What picture do ladies have about their desired dream man (am not talking about hopeless and classless ladies*pardon*)?

Money runs the world of it's slaves but real women with worth, who are independent go after what they want, be it handsome or ugly, not because of money but LOVE.

*team handsome*
Gaddemit. grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2013

O well. 3 gbosas for you! I just like people who can give a 'shut up forever' reply! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2013

*team handsome*

first, i detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolite and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:

1. what value does hansomeness add to life.. atmost it earns attention not respect. shakespares was right wen he said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. the same applies to being handsome
2. if being hansome was a guarantee for having a job, people woudnt bother going to school... the handsome ones would get the job and the ugly ones would go for plastic surgery to upgrade.
3. If you havent seem poor hansome dudes, i have seen them. and in the long run, poverty cahanges their look. i came across iyanya's pics wen he was still hustling, it was terrible.
4. is it all hansome dudes that make it as models. y isnt it that models make top list of richest men.
am not trying to say am ugly... am handsome. and i do get compliments from my female friends. all am trying to do is to divert guys attention from handsomeness to adding value to life. the lady can waste the time on just beauty, we guys we have better things to do. u dnt need to be handsme b4 a girl chops ya money... for more explanation ask bianca... and why guys should concentrate on money and power other than hansomeness, ask obj

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

first, i detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolited and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:
are you aware that that post of yours is derogatory to womanhood for making it seem like all they jump at is money even when the holder is a corpse?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: are you aware that that post of yours is derogatory to womanhood for making it seem like all they jump at is money even when the holder is a corpse?

well, I meant no disregard to womanhood, and if my post had portrayed that, I apologize.. but it is a fact that women were created to be receptors... its just natural, so i didnt write to dispect them
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by anthoniosp(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

first, i detaste people using foul words on me. its so an unpolited and uncivilized manner of approach...
my views are these:

1. what value does hansomeness add to life.. atmost it earns attention not respect. shakespares was right wen he said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. the same applies to being handsome
2. if being hansome was a guarantee for having a job, people woudnt bother going to school... the handsome ones would get the job and the ugly ones would go for plastic surgery to upgrade.
3. If you havent seem poor hansome dudes, i have seen them. and in the long run, poverty cahanges their look. i came across iyanya's pics wen he was still hustling, it was terrible.
4. is it all hansome dudes that make it as models. y isnt it that models make top list of richest men.
am not trying to say am ugly... am handsome. and i do get compliments from my female friends. all am trying to do is to divert guys attention from handsomeness to adding value to life. the lady can waste the time on just beauty, we guys we have better things to do. u dnt need to be handsme b4 a girl chops ya money... for more explanation ask bianca... and why guys should concentrate on money and power other than hansomeness, ask obj
oga abeg sit down for one place..dey dn finish u...dey dn finish u..no con dey xpmain for us..all of us sabi d grammer wey u dey manage speak... eheen d 1st guy dat posted u handsome ooooh (no homo)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
eight heat or love eat

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Kslib(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
If i hear say i no follow this thread! grin

This thread go turn showdown between handosme guys and wor wor guys! The million dollar question is "Who will win'?

Well as for me, na team ##handsome ooo##. Who go gree say he wor-wor before? grin

Scores: ##TEAM HANDSOME## 1 VS #TEAM WOR WOR# 0..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by cumpaddre(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
**Reserves Seat**
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by djeezy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Parked space.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by crackhaus: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Ruq: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Let's see the bagger that'll call himself handsome. let the attacks begin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by chi3280(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

well, I meant no disregard to womanhood, and if my post had portrayed that, I apologize.. but it is a fact that women were created to be receptors ... its just natural, so i didnt write to dispect them
Really? Can you support your fact with authentic facts? Please don't use the bible to support the trash you just wrote. angry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
It seems *team money*(real mardrid) is shy to come out and face *team handsome*(barcelona)
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by 50calibre(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
pc guru: Let me add a paranoid twist to this post:

Its possible OP could be a Yahoo boy and looking for form of identity Theft so by people posting their pix online they stand the risk of being used; but then again i might be wrong; but who cares now you thinking it; might as well be safe grin

Lol he's going to need way more than that to steal someone's identity, way way more.

Besides he could just pull anyone's pictures from any of the many social networks.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by AbuMikey(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2013

**grabs N10 buns and pure water** undecided

Let the Show begin!!!!!

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by 50calibre(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
chi 3280: Really? Can you support your fact with authentic facts? Please don't use the bible to support the trash you just wrote. angry

Women are created to be receptors, what fact do you need to back that up, isn't it obvious?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by chi3280(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
50calibre:

Women are created to be receptors, what fact do you need to back that up, isn't it obvious?
Dude, if you cannot back your claims with facts, don't quote me! Back off boy! angry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by proselector: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
chi 3280: Really? Can you support your fact with authentic facts? Please don't use the bible to support what you just wrote. angry

did i quote the Bible??

to answer your question, look at this: u date a lady, take her for shopping, letter go to pay bride price, do de wedding, continue the spending and so on... who is the receptor now?? i guess you would talk of mutual benefits, bt can u equate what u get back from a lady with wat u spend on ha?? i dnt think its possible. one of my girlfriends quarreled with me that i dont call her, i almost asked her if her phone only receives calls

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
lilcutie8916: since everybod is so very shy let me start wih mine.
My kid bro's favorite haircut in primary 3. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by 50calibre(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
chi 3280: Dude, if you cannot back your claims with facts, don't quote me! Back off boy! angry

You must be dumb as rock!! Why not look for facts you have a nose.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by chi3280(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

did i quote the Bible??

to answer your question, look at this: u date a lady, take her for shopping, letter go to pay bride price, do de wedding, continue the spending and so on... who is the receptor now?? i guess you would talk of mutual benefits, bt can u equate what u get back from a lady with wat u spend on ha?? i dnt think its possible. one of my girlfriends quarreled with me that i dont call her, i almost asked her if her phone only receives calls
....and after doing all the spending on her,you get nothing in return? Are you doing it for free? Aren't you doing it to get something from her? Did she deny anything you required from her? Are you not also a receptor? How can you equate the love she gives to you with the material things you buy for her? Which one lasts longer?
Both men and women are receptors! No one is more than the other.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nomski0(f): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2013

*team handsome*
A million likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.