Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari (10548 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Corruption: Buhari Made History Becomes The First President To Doctor Budget / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: hahahahahahha haba! Stop proving to nairalanders that u are shallow and idiotic na. Try again now. This time, try harder and don't let people see how dumb and 'demented' u are ewu Burundi. U small wallahi tallahi.

Thread derail alert !! Show all you have the prowess to a robust debate by tailoring all your recent bullshyte to sync with the contents of the thread.

Are you game ? Let your next post be intellectually stimulating.

Ayam waiting.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by patpaul: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hypocrite! pdp is corrupt and you are wooing their corrupt governors. But let me ask you sir, is it only when you come to power that your boys-BUhaharam- will stop killing innocent Christians and southerners in the North? If by the time you come to power they have killed all Christians will you rule over only Muslims?
If that is what you want, then welcome, Othoman Danfodio, Sultan or is it Mohammed of Northern Nigeria.May your Jihaddist brothers do unto you as they are doing to innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Thread derail alert !! Show all you have the prowess to a robust debate by tailoring all your recent bullshyte to sync with the contents of the thread.

Are you game ? Let your next post be intellectually stimulating.

Ayam waiting.
"are you game"? Like seriously? I rest my case. U are hopeless beyond redemption.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Doctor14(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Buhari, the commander in chief of boko haram.noting for u.GEJ till 2019.jst taking my palm wine
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: "are you game"? Like seriously? I rest my case.

You are a lost cause.

I knew you were always an irritating and confident id1ot. Dude "Game" also connotes eagerness or willingness to do something (See Below)

adjective
eager or willing to do something new or challenging:
they were game for anything

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/game

Akshow: I am extremely hopeless , useless and totally beyond redemption.

Fixed.

Now please show us you are not here to simply troll your sorry and pathetic life away.

You can achieve this by sticking to the topic of the day, on this thread.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by musaajebor(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Some nlanders na mumus I swear.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by anonimi: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
sagombugo:

Declaration of assets is just a tip of the iceberg in the fight against corruption sir!

Moreso you are not correct that it was only GEJ as a public servant who declared his assets

Remember he was 'forced' to do so because Umaru Musa Yar'adua his boss then declared his assets

I said the ONLY one who is ALIVE.
GEJ holds that singular distinction in the fight against corruption through GREATER transparency and leadership by example!
Please learn to read and comprehend COMPLETELY before you ridicule yourself just like your idol- Buhari.

#FriendlyAdvice

Meanwhile why have others in APC not done their public declaration of assets, which is the "tip of the iceberg"

We all have our idiosyncracies and mannerism at doing things, Ribadu having done his pupillage as a Law Graduate under Chief Gani Fawehinmi who also was his mentor sure took a bit of Gani's activistic body language in his works at EFCC. The same thing you will see in most guys who passed through Gani's chamber like Bamidele Aturu,Malachy Ugwuamadu,Festus Keyamo,Femi Falana,Ebun Adegboruwa,Rotimi Jacobs etc they are always vociferous and effective shocked

But what you don't know is that the Attorney General of the Federation is the person who will signal to the chairman of the EFCC who and who to prosecute judging by the body language of the President

So the war against corruption starts with the President....who has all the files of Highly Placed persons or Politically Exposed Persons on his table or with the AGF. So if the president doesn't want someone prosecuted by the EFCC or ICPC,what he just have to do is simply keep the file and refuse to release it shocked because the EFCC/ICPC always submit their investigation or intelligence report on any person to the President thru the AGF office

The President is next after God,so he is the only person who can initiate the fight against corruption if he so desires!

Now I understand why you are worshiping our former MAXIMUM ruler COUPist, Buhari.
Because you feel so IMPOTENT and need a messiah to fix EVERYTHING for you.
It has never happend before and it won't happen now.
Governance is about EVERYONE getting involved and that is what GEJ is doing steadily by rebuilding our institutions of governance and reinforcing the indepence of the various arms:

- executive
- legislative
- judiciary

and the various tiers:

- federal
- state
- executive

of government in Nigeria.
That is how it is in those places where our kiths & kins are rushing to on voluntary second slavery even if it means risking death in the Sahara desert or in the ocean!

Africa does not need great men, it needs great INSTITUTIONS - Barrack Hussein Obama, POTUS
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Rad1cal: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

I knew you were always an irritating and confident id1ot. Dude "Game" also connotes eagerness or willingness to do something (See Below)

Fixed.

Now please show us you are not here to simply troll your sorry and pathetic life away.

You just chased the sick toad out of here. cheesy

You bad gan. shocked grin cool
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by kingsleyMbang(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
shocked
oseni9ja: Sai Buhari...I love this man....
grin
oseni9ja: Sai Buhari...I love this man....
I alwys feel so bad each time mention is made of ths vampire-bat called buhari. cheesy grin
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Rad1cal: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
anonimi:

I said the ONLY one who is ALIVE.
GEJ holds that singular distinction in the fight against corruption through GREATER transparency and leadership by example!
Please learn to read and comprehend COMPLETELY before you ridicule yourself just like your idol- Buhari.

#FriendlyAdvice

Meanwhile why have others in APC not done there public declaration of assets, which is the tip of the iceberg

Now I understand why you are worshiping our former MAXIMU ruler COUPist, Buhari.
Because you feel so IMPOTENT and need a messiah to fix EVERYTHING for you.
It has never happend before and it won't happen now.
Governance is about EVERYONE getting involved and that is what GEJ is doing steadily by rebuilding our institutions of governance and reinforcing the indepence of the various arms:

- executive
- legislative
- judiciary

and the various tiers:

- federal
- state
- executive

of government in Nigeria.
That is how it is in those places where our kiths & kins are rushing to on voluntary second slavery even if it means risking death in the Sahara desert or in the ocean!

Well done . cool
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Fixed.

hahahahhahahahaha ojigbijigbijigbijigbi. And u foolishly think "game" will go in that context? Seriously dude, drop it. U are looking more silly than a clown with each post u make. If u think I will argue Nigerian politics with a retaaaarded, tantrum throwing low life like urself, u've got another thinking coming. Let's stick to teaching u basic grammatical rules and usage of words in the right context before u even dream of engaging me in an intellectual argument. Ewu Senegal
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: hahahahhahahahaha ojigbijigbijigbijigbi. And u foolishly think "game" will go in that context? Seriously dude, drop it. U are looking more silly than a clown with each post u make. If u think I will argue Nigerian politics with a retaaaarded, tantrum throwing low life like urself, u've got another thinking coming. Let's stick to teaching u basic grammatical rules and usage of words in the right context before u even dream of engaging me in an intellectual argument. Ewu Senegal

Wow !! The impossible fool is still trashing about like a Squished worm bath in salt.

How can a being with an IQ below that of a Protozoa engage in a meaningful debate.

Dude, go out and play in the sand. Your mates aren't here maggot.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rad1cal:

You just chased the sick toad out of here. cheesy

You bad gan. shocked grin cool

The maggot consistently over stepped his brain power limit. And it's my duty to quarantine his foolishness before others are infected.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Wow !! The impossible fool is still trashing about like a Squished worm bath in salt.

How can a being with an IQ below that of a Protozoa engage in a meaningful debate.

Dude, go out and play in the sand. Your mates aren't here maggot.
nice try. But u can still do better. Give me ur best shot. U are almost there but lessen the childish name calling, it makes u look trashy and petty. On a plus side ur grammar is improving. Kudos!
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: nice try. But u can still do better. Give me ur best shot. U are almost there but lessen the childish name calling, it makes u look trashy and petty. On a plus side ur grammar is improving. Kudos!

You call it name calling, but i am simply chastising an Intellectual infant

Please bear with me, it's my civic responsibility to call you to order and put you in line. No homo grin

Appears we are making progress, your false and repulsive confidence is diminishing appreciably. Cheers to that bruv !!
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

You call it name calling, but i am simply chastising an Intellectual infant

Please bear with me, it's my civic responsibility to call you to order and put you in line. No homo grin
Gosh! If u are twice as smart, my guess is u will still be steeewwwwwwpid. Hahahahaahahahahaha just when I thought u were going to make some sense, boooooooooom!!! U fell beneath ur already low standard. U can redeem ursef boooooy. Try again
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ok, APC is a holy party. Buhari go and sit down oldest bokoharam member. Who even send you to go and read religion in school. Kindly tell us how many political and non political friends you have or made across Nigeria.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: Gosh! If u are twice as smart, my guess is u will still be steeewwwwwwpid. Hahahahaahahahahaha just when I thought u were going to make some sense, boooooooooom!!! U fell beneath ur already low standard. U can redeem ursef boooooy. Try again

Redeem myself with a repugnant Troll donkey like you who does all, but debate patent issues on the thread.

You got serious jokes dude. grin
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Redeem myself with a repugnant donkey like you who does all, but debate patent issues on the thread.

You got serious jokes dude. grin
debate? Did I hear u say debate? U must be high on cheap weed if u think I will stoop low to engage u in a debate. D best I can offer(which I'm already doing) is to teach u some sense to know that throwing tantrum, getting giddy and insulting people online is a silly cowardly thing to do especially if u are not mouthed. I'm still looking forward to d pleasure of ur best shot cos I haven't had it yet. Bring it on or get da hell outa da kitchen if u can stand d heat.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: [s]debate? Did I hear u say debate? U must be high on cheap weed if u think I will stoop low to engage u in a debate. D best I can offer(which I'm already doing) is to teach u some sense to know that throwing tantrum, getting giddy and insulting people online is a silly cowardly thing to do especially if u are not mouthed. I'm still looking forward to d pleasure of ur best shot cos I haven't had it yet. Bring it on or get da hell outa da kitchen if u can stand d heat.[/s]

I can see the Troll is getting more agitated grin, stick to the thread or shut up.

What kitchen & heat is this silly troll talking about.

Oboy, you don chop so ? Your belle don dey send wrong signals go your brain undecided.

I dare you to quit trolling and engage me in a robust debate here. Shall we ?
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by hercules07: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
I feel Buhari should leave Nigerians to enjoy the corruption they have voted for, he has done his best for the nation and it is now time for the people to rise up to defend themselves, I did not even know he was the one responsible for Dora's rise to a position of authority. Abacha was a criminal and a murderer, but, his economic achievements far outweigh that of the current dispensation.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Akshow: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

I can see the Troll is getting more agitated grin, stick to the thread or shut up.

What kitchen & heat is this silly troll talking about.

Oboy, you don chop so ? Your belle don dey send wrong signals go your brain undecided.

I dare you to quit trolling and engage me in a robust debate here. Shall we ?

hehehehehehehehe U wish! I'm pretty sure u have a terrible empty feeling in ur skull. Don't sweat it bro, its cos u are a feather head. Dude I repeat, get da hell outa da kitchen if u cant stand my stroking. Stop whining like a broken record. Off to watch naija match. I will be back to continue from where I stop. I chose a miscreant daily to teach a lesson on nairaland and unfortunately for u, u are my pick of d day. U go here wheeeeeeeeen!
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: [s]hehehehehehehehe U wish! I'm pretty sure u have a terrible empty feeling in ur skull. Don't sweat it bro, its cos u are a feather head. Dude I repeat, get da hell outa da kitchen if u cant stand my stroking. Stop whining like a broken record. Off to watch naija match. I will be back to continue from where I stop. I chose a miscreant daily to teach a lesson on nairaland and unfortunately for u, u are my pick of d day. U go here wheeeeeeeeen![/s]

Lolz, at the unfortunate clown i had to quote.

Again, i dare you to quit your aimless troll and engage me in a robust debate.

Show us how capable you are. Shall we ?

Let me open the floor by asking you the following Questions

1) Why is Buhari strenuously inviting those he has judged as being corrupt.

2) How does inviting corrupt PDP governors validates the gospel that Buhari is critically against corruption.

3) The contraption of the APC has notoriously corrupt people as her sponsors. How does this support the notion that the PDP is the only party synonymous with corruption.

4) Does cross carpeting of corrupt public servants to the APC expressly mean they are acceptable to the society as saints and progressives.

Lets us start from here. Ayam waiting Troll.

Let us dance a bit cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by hardballripplez: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sai Buhari!!!!
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Buhari please go and rest!..
..who do you think you are decieving??
..your almajiri supporters??.
..pdp institutionalized corruption yet your apc is all over the place hounding renegade pdp members to port to apc and calling them 'beautiful brides'..smh!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Rad1cal: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: hehehehehehehehe U wish! I'm pretty sure u have a terrible empty feeling in ur skull. Don't sweat it bro, its cos u are a feather head. Dude I repeat, get da hell outa da kitchen if u cant stand my stroking. Stop whining like a broken record. Off to watch naija match. I will be back to continue from where I stop. I chose a miscreant daily to teach a lesson on nairaland and unfortunately for u, u are my pick of d day. U go here wheeeeeeeeen!

Troll! Troll! Troll ! Troll ! Troll.

Shame no dey catch you bros
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Rad1cal: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ngokafor: Buhari please go and rest!..
..who do you think you are decieving??
..your almajiri supporters??.
..pdp institutionalized corruption yet your apc is all over the place hounding renegade pdp members to port to apc and calling them 'beautiful brides'..smh!

Na hypocrisy go kill APC
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by manjiggy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Buhari has been around for many years. He has contested 3 times relentlessly for Presidency. Why can't we just give him a chance? Just one. He may be the one we have been waiting for.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by sleekp1: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is this not the same Buhari that worked for the most corrupt government ever to rule Nigeria?

Did Buhari not work for Abacha?.

Is Buhari not best friends with Tinubu. .

Buhari is a joke and should be treated as such when voting.
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by jmaine: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
sleek_p: Is this not the same Buhari that worked for the most corrupt government ever to rule Nigeria?

Post affirmed

The easiest way for the opposition to lose is to present Buhari as their candidate,
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Caseless: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Like my demented paymaster jonathan . . . cool
u discobombulated ostrich..infusing words into my post. Sms!
Re: PDP Has Institutionalised Corruption – Buhari by Caseless: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
sleek_p: Is this not the same Buhari that worked for the most corrupt government ever to rule Nigeria?

ur post lack element of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande / Northern Nigeria Not Afraid Of Restructuring - Tambuwal, Others Says / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.