Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? (2120 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Maxcollins042(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
With the masculine behaviour
that tomboy display,guys
can you date or marry a
tomboy?
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who wants a lesbian?
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yes I can marry a tomboy tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Slowpois0n: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
its no biggie. my fiance is a wrestler
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Vivly(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think it's a great idea for a guy to marry a tomboy. Look at the bright side, You guys would have a lot in common, enjoy almost the same things, go to the gym together, share stuffs like jeans, cologne, trainers, tees etc. She'll even have a cordial relationship with your male friends
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by lertee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
What's there in being with a tomboy? They are cool afterall.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Dannylux: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Duplicated topic undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Enegod(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
yes..i can yansh a tomboy
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by pasqal09: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
If can if she only she's a tomboy but look like a girl but if she's a tomboy and look like a boy with muscles and other stuff? MBAAH!
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Maxcollins042(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Slowpois0n: its no biggie. my fiance is a wrestler
i hope u built a wrestling ring at your matrimonial home?
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
I luv dem as friends buh can't really marry buh those girls hv d best of gud hearts u can even imagine. I do luv my babe looking flexible n sexily made up.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by cj1080(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2013
A lady who is a natural tomboy. Knows how to hang with the guys.
Can dunk on your ass at the court. Rocker at a party and looks to kill.

Where do I sign up to marry her,
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Nope undecided embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Leyqute(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Girl on the outside, tomboy on the inside. I love this combination. Thats the only kind of girl I date.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by djeezy(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2013
As friends yea, date or marry, No.
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Ruq: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Slowpois0n: its no biggie. my fiance is a wrestler

Being a wrestler don't make her a tomboy, its what she loves, although being a wrestler makes it look like she is. I understand you p sha, becuz here in Najia most of the female footballers are tomboys. And most of'em end up looking ugly in trying to look like a male am sure some of'em wish they don't have boobz.

I can't imagine me shagin someone like Weird Mc!!. it's point less. they usually end up being homos except those ones who aren't core tomboy's
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Egenatoko: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmm!! They gona b cute :- tongue
Re: Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lai lai.
So dat he/she would be beating me evryday
No, i am even afraid of them!
Ewoooo, they are heartless and tough minded, no pity.
They are too manish

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? / Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? / I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.