Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57514 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by olanshi: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
THIS IS VERY INHUMAN, THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE.. WE SEEK JUSTICE FOR THIS ACT!!!

BELIEVE ME, IF WE DON'T REPAIR OUR HOME WE WILL CONTINUE TO FACE THIS KIND OF EVIL ACT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.. I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BEST HERE IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by vislabraye(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki: @ ilungboy:
Its not about semantics; because there is clearly a world of difference between lynching (killing) and beating (physical assault) and spreading of false information to incite hatred, which evidently had worked on you.

@ROSSIKE:
Pls don't fall my hand with your poor comprehension, surely can't you at least read between the lines, though it appears here also that the meaning of the word PRESUMABLY seems to have escaped you.

Mr. ITK, what's the difference ?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
The man can as wel travl from india to china nd frm china to iran nd perhaps iraq...and then wen he is done, he can come nd tel us his stories.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by vislabraye(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2013
It is things like this that make me like Sani Abacha. If this got to his ears, he would start deporting Indians and Lebanese ( you can't tell the difference ). After aLl, there are more Indians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in India.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by WarriPikin1: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2013
vislabraye: It is things like this that make me like Sani Abacha. If this got to his ears, he would start deporting Indians and Lebanese ( you can't tell the difference ). After aLl, there are more Indians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in India.

I don't think we should wait for Sani Abacha or the lame Jona's government before we deal with the Indians. We should deal with the Indians NOW!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2013
obo_man: No human being should be treated the way the Nigerian man was tortured, irrespective of what he has done....

Those that support this barbaric act should bow their heads in shame....

However, retaliating like some people suggested isn't right either. The Indians in Nigeria weren't the ones in the video where the man was being tortured. If we go ahead, attacking Indians in our midst, we just as barbaric as the people in this video and it won't even put an end to it.....

@ fellow Nigerians, anywhere we find ourselves overseas, we should always respect our host and abide by their laws... If we can't we should come back home. Foreigners are soft targets anywhere, breaking the law further makes it worse....

@ fellow Nigerians, Abroad is not always the solution. India is a third world country, so don't expect exceptional human rights there. The level of poverty and ignorance there is just as rife as the ones you find in Africa. Do your research b4 you travel.. Don't travel anywhere because your mates did. Ambition is good but it should be matched with contentment.

@ Our Nigerian brothers/sisters saying 'yes sir' to anything pale, stop it.... It's inferiority complex to the core.... Respect people based on the values they add to your life and not because they are pale... Same inferiority complex that is making some of our youths bleach their skins..

Spits....ewww..

@ Tribal warriors, those that attacked that man saw a black man, not a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo... If we hate ourselves so much, we should kuku divide this country. If you think the death of an Igbo man is justifiable, then why are you still sharing nationality with them?

Don't be a coward, do the honourable thing and break the country... idi.ots!!!!

That portion in bold is profoundly deep....!!

This is the kind of post you will feel like clicking the LIKE button over and over again.

Bless you broda.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
lastpage: I understand those who are preaching "restraint" but l disagree with them completely! WHY?

In order of importance:

1.) First, l blame Nigerians who go to other people's country and dont behave lawfully.
It's a reflection of our 'get-rich-quick-by-all-means' attitude. We must understand that our "Host" needs to be respected so that they can equally respect us. We must also know that we cannot exort bad behavior to a comparatively decent society, without repercurssions

2.) EVERYONE places a VALUE on their LIFE [/b]and this largely determines "WHAT" they can do or are willing to do, to survive
. In a nation where those in govt loot Billions of Dollars every year while the common man lives on less than a dollar-a-day, has created a "breed of Nigerians" who are very desperate and dont place any value on their own lives, not to mention that of others. Such is the rank of these drug-peddlers and armed robbers.
[b]Govt needs to play its own part in ensuring that Nigeria is "livable" for ALL Nigerians, not just the rich few
. Infact, we dont have a government!

3.) l counted over 30 Indian police officers in that incident and l find it unbelievable that if they truly wanted to prevent the lynching (yes, it is lynching to be attacked and beaten to death by a mob) of that Nigerian, they could have done more but since he is a Nigerian, and going by the comment of the Police chief, they tacitly allow pockets of lynchers to slip through their cordon, to deliver fatal blows to that guys head. So, this is an "institutionalized lynching" and the Indian Police are guilty of aiding and abetting murder.

4.) The Nigerian community became angered and rightly so, over this lynching ... and they protested the actions of the authority in allowing this to happen. Now, 54 of them were arrested again and are being charged with attempted murder of a Police officer and public disorder! That is what l call adding insult to injury! angry angry
Rightly and as expected, the issue of having "legal residency papers" is being used as an excuse to intimidate these Nigerians in India. It is intimidation but a well-orchestrated one that will succeed.

In the light of all the above, ... and l will try to be diplomatic here so you have to "read my lips" wink wink lipsrsealed

The sequence of actions that should have happened in Nigeria is these:
a.) Some things can not be left to reminisce over, they demand instant action otherwise, you lose the right to act.
Nigerians are very likeable people (bordering on docility) and our "nature" is being exploited all over. A few Indians in Nigeria should have being given "the same treatment" so that our own Police can also act to protect these Indians.
You may say "an eye for an eye" is not good and we should just negotiate this matter ....
but someone also said that "You should never NEGOTIATE from a position of WEAKNESS"!

This guy is dead, the Indian govt have rounded up a few Nigerians and will deport them while it will attempt to charge two or three to court (depending on how Nigerian Govt ratchet-up its own action, these ones might also go to jail!).

If we had taken the "proper action", at the proper time, the benefits will be thus:
1.) Both Govt will be negotiating the "Release and Exchange of Hostages" so to say, not one begging the other to release its citizens!

2.) It will send a clear message to all and sundry that if you kill one Nigerian, you should expect to "pay with about five", now thats what l call "fair exchange". Others will think twice before just mauling a Nigerian to death. if they are guilty of any offense, the right thing to do is to arrest and charge them to court and sentence them wella-wella.

3.) Finally, it will also wake-up our own govt that if they dont shape-up, we can put them (and the whole country) in a bad situation but as those in power, they have more to lose and as such, they will address the problems l listed earlier, that make our people so desperate.
What the rich fear most is a public riot! grin grin

Whether its too late to act now, l cannot say but l can tell you that at the end of the day, India will offer some tepid apology and regret 9if we shake them well ni) but hey, Uzoma, a bonafide Nigerian, IS DEAD AND NO MORE! angry angry

Next time, Nigerians, dont be so "civilized" naa.... The Law of Moses/Musa is for everyone.

Lastpage!

How about this simple solution. "NIGERIANS STOP SELLING DRUGS". If this logic was applied, there wouldn't have been any need for lynching or retaliation. Is this logical or not?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Point of correction

The Poster you refered to is Me Aboki, I am Mr. Aboki.

I demand an immediate apology that is to be published both here on Nairaland and in 2 major National dailies. Failure of which we result in a Law suit against you for defamation of Character.

Oboy so na like this person dey use enter court case? Small kinkini mistake like this.

Oga lawyer oo, can I put up a defence that I am partially blind and didn't put on my glasses to see the name correctly? Afterall they are almost similar
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
alanmwene:
What are you trying to say?Who told you that I am a biafran?Is there any relation between the Biafra war and the senseless killing of a black man in india?Are you on Indians payroll?I am pretty sure that if this unfortunate guy was your brother,you wouldn't be here playing the fu#kin di#khead.You spend your time ranting about your government not providing basic facilities as if there is a correlation between Indians savage behaviour and your leaders failures.So why wouldn't Nigerians treat badly the million of Indians living in Nigeria coz their government failed them as well?You are complete waste of time!

[b]I was referring to your previous comment when you suggested that we attack innocent Indians in Nigeria as repercussion, so don't you dare cover it up.

What I meant was that people like you are nothing but brave keyboard warriors. They are uncountable here on Nairaland, they hate, curse, quarrels and fight the "Nigeria-Biafra" war everyday but we are yet to record a casualty. I did mention Nigeria-Biafra war so I didn't say you were Biafran or Nigerian.

If you're suggesting an attack on the indian communities, why don't you first leave the comfort of your keyboard and lead us into the war by example? Walk the walk, not the talk.

No I am not on any Indian payroll and I don't have any Indian friend. I just happen to be a very logical person with no tribal or religious ties. In fact I don't believe in the existence of God, but I strongly believe in Science and logical thinking.

If you are in any way logical in your thinking and your reasoning haven't been clouded by the ancient teaching of Moses and Jesus Christ, who haven't seen a computer in their lives, you'd reason that if basic social amenities were put in place in Nigeria, Nigerians wouldn't have travelled to India in the first place and if Nigerians haven't travelled to India, all these problems would have been avoided.

If Indians are truly salvages, and Nigerians are not in salvage India, they would have salvaged themselves and that wouldn't have been our problem. Logical or not?

Let's hold our Govt accountable and stop asking for mere apologise from every country cos the least the Indian Govt would do is to publish an apology and trust Nigerians to return to their daily lives.

Give Nigeria 24 hours uninterrupted power only and see how many Nigerians in diaspora return to Nigeria within the first 6 months. If you're in doubt, ask your friends living abroad.

MOST TIMES COMPLEX PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED WITH THE MOST SIMPLEST SOLUTION
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by OreMI22: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

How about this simple solution. "NIGERIANS STOP SELLING DRUGS". If this logic was applied, there wouldn't have been any need for lynching or retaliation. Is this logical or not?

That man was not selling drugs.See how poor he looks, he probably is doing some menial job just to feed himself in India. He obviously does not have the means to afford an air ticket back to Nigeria.He was pulled out of a truck being driven by an Indian and beaten senseless while India police merely watched pretending they could not stop the crowd.What happened to firing warning shots in the air?

Anyhow, Indians should stop calling every blackman a Nigerian and a drug seller as an excuse to lynch him. Indians in Nigeria commit huge financial crimes that hurt our economy more than any drug paddler can ever do. Yet,Nigerians have not killed any Indians.

India should please repatriate all Nigerians in that country,just as Nigeria must repatriate all the Indians here. We are tired of these racist animals living like Presidents in our land,while they kill poor Nigerians trying to eek out a living in India.

It is time for Indians to leave Nigeria. If i catch anyone,they'll be sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
You are being serviced by lalaland! Have you ever heard footsteps of a cat? You won't remember where your steel is when it hits you.

The only thing that will be taken out is your breath
indianin9ja:

Before I return to Mother Ganges in the form of ashes, I'd like to have the honour of taking out as many of those fnckers who wished me harm as I can.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MrAboki: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

Oboy so na like this person dey use enter court case? Small kinkini mistake like this.

Oga lawyer oo, can I put up a defence that I am partially blind and didn't put on my glasses to see the name correctly? Afterall they are almost similar

grin

lol...
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ore_MI_22:

That man was not selling drugs.See how poor he looks, he probably is doing some menial job just to feed himself in India. He obviously does not have the means to afford an air ticket back to Nigeria.He was pulled out of a truck being driven by an Indian and beaten senseless while India police merely watched pretending they could not stop the crowd.What happened to firing warning shots in the air?

Anyhow, Indians should stop calling every blackman a Nigerian and a drug seller as an excuse to lynch him. Indians in Nigeria commit huge financial crimes that hurt our economy more than any drug paddler can ever do. Yet,Nigerians have not killed any Indians.

India should please repatriate all Nigerians in that country,just as Nigeria must repatriate all the Indians here. We are tired of these racist animals living like Presidents in our land,while they kill poor Nigerians trying to eek out a living in India.

It is time for Indians to leave Nigeria. If i catch anyone,they'll be sorry.

[b]Let's put sentiments aside.

India is an extremely poor country with a growing population of 1.23 "BILLION" people. They are so poor that their industries cannot accommodate their own workforce so they put laws in place that do not allow foreigners get employment in their land before them.

If you say he cannot afford a ticket to return and he's trying to make ends meet. What job does he do to make ends meet?

Mathematically, a Nigerian has 0.19% chance of getting a job in India. That is no chance at all. So it is fair to say that most Nigerians in India are unemployed or into illicit businesses.

You and I know that our boys in India return with questionable luxury cars and accessories. So where do they get all that monies from?

Yes Indians are also into crimes in Nigeria, money laundering, exploitation, tax frauds etc but there are Nigerian Govt officials who collect bribes and let it slide. Yes our own officials

Because our Govt allow Indians commit crimes in Nigeria doesn't mean that their Govt must allow Nigerians commit crime on their soil. It's not a bilateral agreement, it's an individual decision to make and a desperately greedy one at that.

Drugs is dangerous, Nigerians should learn to engage in more honourable professions, and STOP SELLING DRUGS, stop ruining others life because you want to make a few bucks.

For the record I do not support the lynching of any human, there is a rule of law and Indians should arrest and prosecute anyone found guilty not lynch him. That's barbaric and totally unacceptable.
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Imagod(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
What did he do? Regardless you tiny Indian bleeps will learn that only Nigerians are allowed to beat Nigerians up like that!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Condemnable. But I won't use it to judge all Indians. My Dad studied in India and did business with Indians and have fond memories of some.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by GatJokez(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
yommyuk:

I was referring to the dead guy.
I repeat, if he was engaging in the illicit drug trade, he deserved what he got sad
Anyone who gets involved with drugs deserves to be burnt alive or have their head chopped off

I absolutely hate drugs and anyone who distributes and sells them. Still, it gives us no right to kill another human being. If the dead guy was a drug dealer/lord then he should have been detained, charged, went through due court process, and sentenced accordingly. What happened to the guy in the video is despicable. He was treated like a defenseless animal.

We are Homo Sapiens Sapiens - supposedly with a developed intellect that deems us to be civilized.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by playmode(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=30pt]STOP SELLING DRUGS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]Nigerians are parasites in foreign countries committing crimes with impunity that is why the whole world is revolting against Nigerians.I don't feel pity for any of these guys because i have seen first hand the lives they destroy.The Indians should kill every confirmed drug dealer in Goa,that is the only way they will save their communities from these scourge of despicable monkeys selling drugs to their children.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
where is the man now?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
@@

play fool

STOP SELLING DRUGS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!!

Nigerians are parasites in foreign countries committing crimes with impunity that is why the whole world is revolting against Nigerians.I don't feel pity for any of these guys because i have seen first hand the lives they destroy.The Indians should kill every confirmed drug dealer in Goa,that is the only way they will save their communities from these scourge of despicable monkeys selling drugs to their children.

short sighted and careless talker like u will never get it!

anyway always look at the bigger picture if u can in ur bitter life

there are lots and lots crime out there; done by different people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
yommyuk:

I was referring to the dead guy.
I repeat, if he was engaging in the illicit drug trade, he deserved what he got sad
Anyone who gets involved with drugs deserves to be burnt alive or have their head chopped off
A Nigerian has Been murdered and all you can say is if he was dealing drugs. Murder is Murder you can't change it or justify it by hoping he was a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

There is no proof he was selling drugs. Don't you get innocent till proving guilty. He could be an innocent man being tortured and you are here making negative statements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Rossikk(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
playmode: [size=30pt]STOP SELLING DRUGS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]Nigerians are parasites in foreign countries committing crimes with impunity that is why the whole world is revolting against Nigerians.I don't feel pity for any of these guys because i have seen first hand the lives they destroy.The Indians should kill every confirmed drug dealer in Goa,that is the only way they will save their communities from these scourge of despicable monkeys selling drugs to their children.[/size]

[size=30pt]UNCLE TOM.[/size] [size=15pt]Should we also kill all the Indian monkeys and parasites in Nigeria selling fake drugs, doing money laundering, and committing tax fraud? Of course not.... Slaveboy.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is why I admire the man robert mugabe to some extent,due to his nationalistic way of governance,no matter how bad the economy of zimbabwe is,zimbabwens will always be proud of their black skin and keep their head up,if this happens to a zimbabwen in india,their will be repercussions in zimbabwe.we shouldn't allow indians treat our people badly in india,india is a poor country that cannot accomodate and provide for all its people which is why you see many of them in africa and other parts of the world.
why can't our self acclaimed activist like dino melaye,falana and others protest against this ill treatment of nigerians in india?must these activist be paid before they protest against anything?with what is happening in india,I would support some kind of demonstration/protest at the indian embassy;if it doesn't sterm the tide of violence against nigerians,then indians in nigeria should be attacked as well,then india will get the message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

There is no proof he was selling drugs. Don't you get innocent till proving guilty. He could be an innocent man being tortured and you are here making negative statements.

Well that could be true but statistically majority, if not all of Nigerians in India are into illicit businesses.

Do a little investigation and you'll be careful next time you want to speak up for Nigerians in South East Asia and India. They are a disgrace to the Nigerian populace and should be locked up in jail and have the keys thrown away.

I am speaking from a 1st hand experience. I spent 3 months at our sister campus in Malaysia, did a tour from Thailand through India.

Just go outside any bar/clubs at night and you'll see them with their cross bags selling the drugs and they re so dumb, they don't know how to do it covertly. All Nigerians, no other Africans but Nigerians.

Are Nigerians the only people who wants money? Why become so desperate?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[b]Nigerians back home are the cause of all these problems too. How can someone travel to poverty stricken India, come back home within a year, buy a luxurious car and no one asks questions?

How many Nigerians know these Yahoozee boys in their area yet never report them to the EFCC? Some even have them as friends, they go out and spend the money together. Some even idolise them with all sorts of names (Tunde Wire, Arab Money, etc)

Some parents even celebrate their Yahoozee son. These parents pray for them for protection and guidance and bless their new cars.

Every Nigerian that is trying to play innocent on NL regarding this matter should shut his/her mouth up cos we know these guys are drug peddlers. If we cannot expose the rot amongst us, how dare we try to defend these mofos who have choose to undertakes a suicide mission. Who gave us that right?

When hard working Nigerians spend 18 years out of their miserable life in school just to get a first degree, some even go further to spend extra years for extra post graduate degree. Work for years before they can afford a car. These half baked stealing illiterate already own 3 cars.

Curse be that day I'll see a Yahoozee boy or a drug dealer and wait 10 mins without calling the EFCC or NDLEA. The same reason why these Illiterate Government officials who bought their degrees from University of Toronto (Tinubu etc) and those cultists of a senator (Bipi Evans etc) loot us dry and no Nigerian have the balls to stand up but go about their normal lives.

If anyone quote me here and talk nonsense, may Amadioha and Ogun collaborate and strike you down.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

Well that could be true but statistically majority, if not all of Nigerians in India are into illicit businesses.

Do a little investigation and you'll be careful next time you want to speak up for Nigerians in South East Asia and India. They are a disgrace to the Nigerian populace and should be locked up in jail and have the keys thrown away.

I am speaking from a 1st hand experience. I spent 3 months at our sister campus in Malaysia, did a tour from Thailand through India.

Just go outside any bar/clubs at night and you'll see them with their cross bags selling the drugs and they re so dumb, they don't know how to do it covertly. All Nigerians, no other Africans but Nigerians.

Are Nigerians the only people who wants money? Why become so desperate?

Yet that is no proof to tag him a criminal. As you were there at Malaysia, were you a drug dealer? If no then your stats don't hold ground because not all Nigerians go there to do drugs. So I won't tag him one.

Looking at the video, I see criminals committing a crime in front of their officers who also partake. We should be focused on the criminals than guessing and calculating stats to find out if he is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
The way you are acting reminds me of the cops who first arrived at the Trayvon Martin murder.

A teen had been murdered and the shooter was let go while the dead Teen was being investigated.

A crime is captured on tape and the criminals are let go to hunt more victims while stats are used to investigate the victims.
rudedough:

[b]Nigerians back home are the cause of all these problems too. How can someone travel to poverty stricken India, come back home within a year, buy a luxurious car and no one asks questions?

How many Nigerians know these Yahoozee boys in their area yet never report them to the EFCC? Some even have them as friends, they go out and spend the money together. Some even idolise them with all sorts of names (Tunde Wire, Arab Money, etc)

Some parents even celebrate their Yahoozee son. These parents pray for them for protection and guidance and bless their new cars.

Every Nigerian that is trying to play innocent on NL regarding this matter should shut his/her mouth up cos we know these guys are drug peddlers. If we cannot expose the rot amongst us, how dare we try to defend these mofos who have choose to undertakes a suicide mission. Who gave us that right?

When hard working Nigerians spend 18 years out of their miserable life in school just to get a first degree, some even go further to spend extra years for extra post graduate degree. Work for years before they can afford a car. These half baked stealing illiterate already own 3 cars.

Curse be that day I'll see a Yahoozee boy or a drug dealer and wait 10 mins without calling the EFCC or NDLEA. The same reason why these Illiterate Government officials who bought their degrees from University of Toronto (Tinubu etc) and those cultists of a senator (Bipi Evans etc) loot us dry and no Nigerian have the balls to stand up but go about their normal lives.

If anyone quote me here and talk nonsense, may Amadioha and Ogun collaborate and strike you down.
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
U
thegoodjoehunt:

Yet that is no proof to tag him a criminal. As you were there at Malaysia, were you a drug dealer? If no then your stats don't hold ground because not all Nigerians go there to do drugs. So I won't tag him one.

Looking at the video, I see criminals committing a crime in front of their officers who also partake. We should be focused on the criminals than guessing and calculating stats to find out if he is a criminal.
[b]If you haven't been there don't talk about it unless you've been there 1st hand.

Is he a student? I guess not, he doesn't look like one.

There are no jobs for foreigners in India. So if there are no jobs for foreigners in India, what does he do for a living? How does he survive or make ends meet? How does he foot his bills?

Dude talk about something you are sure of. These guys in India are criminals and they re tarnishing the image of Nigerians in General. In Malaysia, it's worse. That's the home of Yahoozee, every dick and harry is into it.

I met a Nigerian business man in his shop, I was so happy to see a honest business man. After we exchanged pleasantries he told me that if I wanted to send money to Nigeria, all I have to do is bring the money to him and he'll ask his brother in Nigeria to credit my account. He said any amount even if it's 50 million. I was shocked.

Isn't that money laundering? Aren't you suppose to do that through the bank so you can declare the source of the money? Isn't he among the Yahoozee gang who don't want to go through the channel because they can't declare the source of their wealth?

God bless me, I made sure I called the police as soon as I left there. And I'm sure they must have investigated him and I hope he's in jail now. Rubbish
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
When you watch MTV, you see people like BirdMan, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Big Meech, Gucci Mane, Lil Boosie celebrating with lots of Americans with them. These guys made their first dough in the drug trade. Americans celebrating with them doesn't make Americans bad. When Nigerians do anything remotely close, everyone screams Nigerians again.

Please it is all hypocrisy.
rudedough:

[/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: When you watch MTV, you see people like BirdMan, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Big Meech, Gucci Mane, Lil Boosie celebrating with lots of Americans with them. These guys made their first dough in the drug trade. Americans celebrating with them doesn't make Americans bad. When Nigerians do anything remotely close, everyone screams Nigerians again.

Please it is all hypocrisy.

That's a lie, it's only superstitions. Because they sing about the street doesn't make them drug dealers.

OK let's assume they were drug dealers, now they sing music and earn a better living right. When will our Nigerian drug dealers start making their own songs?

Dude if you're a drug dealer cos you're working too hard to protect them, pray you don't meet someone like me cos as soon as I leave your house, my next stop will be at Ikeja.

BTW did America celebrate them when they were doing drugs? Wasn't it after they made a name in the music industry?

Where is the logic that they celebrate drug dealers? Why do Nigerians celebrate drug dealers and fraudsters while they are still into fraud?

When have we celebrated a Doctorate Degree holder? Dude your logic doesn't make sense to me, I'm done here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.