Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57284 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Gwekzy: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
This tin don pass be careful
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by egin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians did the same to Aluu 4. They are only doing what we did to our fellow Nigerians. At least the Indian police tried to protect him. Our own police was nowhere to be found to protect the Aluu 4

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigeria don get bad name already world wide... God divide 9ja so that the New countries to be born wil work hard on dia reputation...
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oduduwa is all Yoruba, ok? Once again face whoever you have beef with here and leave Oduduwa out of it. There Yoruba on both sides of the isles, infact more Yoruba are on your side on this thread. So if you are going to be taken a dig at Yoruba for the few, I will be glad to take 360 degree turn to defend what is mine cos so I'm not a bastard

ikeyman00: @@

there isnt any point denying it; ur people are divisive and segregative lipsrsealed

if they have the chance they will claim a town in lagos

these silly oduduwa never see anything self
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
W
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
but the c.o.c.k on these Indians attacking Nigerians when, in actuality, from Guyana to Fiji down to South Africa, wherever Indians go, they are loath by the indigenous population. If not monitored, they multiply, exponentially, like infestation until they overwhelm the native populations. If people describe pigeons as rats of the bird world, Indians surely occupy the position of rats of the human world.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Musaspp(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians are the most docile people in the world. What do you expect? Are Nigerians not subjected to more dehumanising conditions by Indians right here in Nigeria? I hear my fellow workers refer to them as "masters". We made Nigeria there own "America" while they short change us and repatriate our common wealth to their country because we are too gullible a people. angryNigerians are the most docile people in the world. What do you expect? Are Nigerians not subjected to more dehumanising conditions by Indians right here in Nigeria? I hear my fellow workers refer to them as "masters". We made Nigeria there own "America" while they short change us and repatriate our common wealth to their country because we are too gullible a people.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Litmus:

Remember that to most foreigners, black Africans are Nigerians, we're all they can say because we're well known, the same way that most East Asians are sometimes lumped under Indians, or all Caribbeans lumped as Jamaicans.

Everybody knows who is who.

Unless they're pretending.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Miner13: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

What is wrong with you, supporting the spread of blatant lies as per the inciting heading of this topic - why is it that you guys always seem to enjoy exaggerating and distorting history/facts to suit your end.
vry clear u're ntin bt a bokoharam
silly BH
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
At least the Indian police prevented him from getting lynched, was it not here on NL we saw a video clip
of two young men accused of armed robbery been lynched with two Nigerian policemen standing by watching the lynching.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Musaspp(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Come to think of it, how many indians have been so treated in Nigeria?

We must begin to rise against these indians to let them know we feed their economy. We remain their benefactor.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by LASTKILLER: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sad
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Thomsbuky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

Did you watch the video? Is either you are blind as your name suggest (Me Aboki) or you need to be examine by nuroglogical doctor as your brain is not reasoning, in shot you're not human. This guy is being lynched by police and indian mobs period. What is your argument? Please, I hope you never be in such situation, for you to call spade a spade you started to arguing about (Lynched word) If you are Nigerian you disgrace to this nation. Your fellow country men is been lynched to dead, instead of condemning these barbaric act perpetual by Indian police and indian mob. I hope Nigerian government call indian government to order, before the situation degenerate to teeth for tact...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Well, its the people overseas or the ones who have people overseas, who are in the middle of this situation now.

Na una dey trackable and una info dey for database.

Although sha, is there any nigerian who doesnt have people overseas?

I think its very rare.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Ogaredu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy: I feel like hitting the next Indian I see....

Am really seething with anger right now.....
I logged in just to like ur post...
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Elgaxton(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sorry Nigerians thought them how to do this.... If you doubt me ask the parents of ALUU 4 incident.

HAs anyone gone to jail for that brutal incident? No

They only got bail.

If we no fit mandle matters for our house na across borders we go fit handle?

Abegi jor.

Pitiable and painful sight though, but even more painful cos nuffin will be done to stop such in the nearest future.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@

ile ife

this is number wahala with oduduwa crew; the dislike is so deep; and u wonder hmm

when boko harem kill Igbo they laugh but when they kill odudu man its become Nigerian wahala

this is serious; by their action u know who they are

we are here

one was lucky i nearly beat am in the MMA lagos
u have the nerve to stand in my face cuz country pipu see u as god hmm

Dude, if Nigerians did not violently protest, those Indians wouldn't have looked for the nearest Nigerian to kill. if you observe, they tried to attack a car at the end of the video, maybe a family for that matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lynch any Indian you find in your street.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Elgaxton: Sorry Nigerians thought them how to do this....

Highly doubtful, where did nigerians themselves learn it from?

Especially given our propensity to worship anything foreign or non black.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by coogar: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Lynch any Indian you find in your street.

that's a very irresponsible thing to say online.....that some rural indians with below average intelligence are beating up nigerians should not mean every indian should be held responsible for this barbarism.

nigerians should take a hard look at themselves too. south africa, kenya, india, malaysia, china, etc. why do we always pollute & make life difficult for the host communities?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Olawaleslimfit(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
dis gorilla guy know book oo ;Ddis gorilla guy know book oo
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Deschil: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
You are a fool.
Shekson: Abeg make una free eGuerrilla joor. Yu all don't have the full details of what led to him being assaulted and the aftermath of the assault. Yu are all jz being sentimental forming human rights activists. We havnt even fought those in our backyard, you are busy fighting for one at India whom you dont even know what he does over there. Anoda question arise as to 'why he was the only one assaulted'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is so sad to watch. WTF !
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikeyman00: in american style i trust

there is no justification for this

make no mistake we bring the perpetuator to justise

is that not obama's speech
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by dbride: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
chymzo: Some pple are just plain STUPID. Here is a Nigerian being beaten up by same pple that are treated
as lords in Nigeria and all you want to do is play the tribal card. Are u saying that all Nigerians in India are Ibos? If u hate someone just because u speak different languages then u r not just daft but greatly demented. This video should make any Nigerian Angry!. Nobody deserves to be treated like dat. If u r Ibo and you fight for Ibos or you are yoruba and you fight for yorubas. What happens to cross-breeds, who do we fight for!?. Anybody that plays tribalism on this sad case is worse than an Infidel!

You are dead wrong! You have just addressed yourself ^^^^^above. What constitutes a "sad case"? For me, this case is as sad as Stella Oduah's case. My Igbo kinsmen applauded Stella Oduah and have been fighting for her not minding her sad case. That's playing tribalism. Why do you now hate tribalism? Those who played tribalism in Oduah's case must equally be infidels and have no moral right to NOW condemn tribalism! @chymzo, how about that?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by theoctopus: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
What is sadder than this news are the responses on this thread. It is sickening. Some of you on this thread should be deported from Nigeria. You hate us so much, yet you ask us for our votes. If I open my mouth, I will not stop insulting some of you. You are just disgusting. If the picture of that guy in a pool of blood does not move you enough to anger and instead, you talk about how Nigerians are bad, how someones grammar is incorrect and how Nigerian government is bad, then you should renounce your Nigerian citizenship and leave us alone. Just shut your trap!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fiizznation: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
angryWhatever his offence/crime. He shdnt have being humiliated like this.. Is very inhuman and barbaric.. I only hope that the ministry of foreign affairs ll see justice being done to our fellow country-man. Sentiments kept aside
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
W
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
I don't blame you, if by now there's a news stream about how many of you are in hospital fighting for your lives, you would have singing a different tune

But remember, Nigeria is not Uganda

Btw, ask Google to translate "won o ki ri ajeku Oro. When animals eat they leave the carcasses, but when Oro eat, nothing is left behind) just watch your head cos when it rains it pours!!
indianin9ja:

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Iceslizer(f): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sad. But at least there were law enforcement agents to stop the situation from escalating. When NIGERIANS killed their fellow Nigerians in Aluu did we do anything to protect them? Did the police save the sounds of the poor boys? Until we begin to value and love ourselves as a nation, we will continue to be ridiculed and trampled upon by even the least of countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Onlytruth(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

But trade is not a one-way street.
And let's face it, painful as it is, [size=16pt]Nigeria remains a client state[/size] not exactly spoilt for choices right now.

Touche! embarassed cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

There is something known as intellect and mental dexterity, which is clearly lacking in you, otherwise you would have understood what the topic is saying - instead you are choosing to shaming your brothers by displaying your ineptitude, though I know it is Igbo to play ostrich when it comes to admitting the truth.
all ur comments trully reflects that u got some education n trully deserve some round of applause of empty bottles of beer on that wasted head of urs....God forgive me,but u actually an educated
f--l..
Whatever that unfortunate guy did,da indian authorities present shuda done da what they bloody expect other authorities to do to their citizens when in some trouble in foreign lands...if they cant or dont wanna guarantee da safety of other nationals in their territories,or choose to be picky,then they shud expect same treatment as well....well as 2 wrongs makes no right,da nigerian govt shud issue a strong worded statement to da india govt,demanding explanation n apology n at da same time take some strigent measures against those slave merchants who emply n pay peanuts all over town...know what am sayin,cos i used to b down homeland acme,ogba n those indians r really bad...
However,90% of da blame goes to d nign govt,past n present,who have made da land so uninhabitable n undesirable, n more or less push a large # of her teeming youth to foreign lands legally n otherwise...u guys make sure da conference is sovereign..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.