Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58387 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whose fault is this?

The INDIANS who accommodated Nigerians in their land or OUR GOVERNMENT who refused to put basic social amenities in place?

When you answer this question justly, you will know where to channel your anger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry #Revolution.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
egin: Nigerians did the same to Aluu 4. They are only doing what we did to our fellow Nigerians. At least the Indian police tried to protect him. Our own police was nowhere to be found to protect the Aluu 4

So what you are saying is, the fact that you hit your siblings every now and again, gives me the right to hit them aswell? and you will be content? PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM NIGERIA, YOU LACK THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by igbsam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Watch out for more countries to follow suit. Nigerians are not safe anywhere.......time will tell
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Michyeddy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

You obviously haven't read the topic nor your dictionary, pray next time you are opportuned to read one that God prevails on your brainless head to let you understand the difference between lynching (killing) and assaulting (in this case beating) - and so help you God. sad
aboki shine ur mouth wella.....and put the zip on ur lip...i really..really got no time for ya.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

So what you are saying is, the fact that you hit your siblings every now and again, gives me the right to hit them aswell? and you will be content? PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM NIGERIA, YOU LACK THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD.

It is time we wake up and address our real problem in this country which is that we are too divided. No matter what that guy did, he did not deserve what he got.

It is time we look beyond tribe. We are Nigerians. He was beaten because he was Nigerian. Anyone who thinks he is of another tribe or he deserves what he got should get one thing clear.

If any of us were in that place, we would have been beaten. Listen to the background, they said NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by theoctopus: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
rudedough: Whose fault is this?

The INDIANS who accommodated Nigerians in their land or OUR GOVERNMENT who refused to put basic social amenities in place?

When you answer this question justly, you will know who to channel your anger on.

Something must be wrong with some of you. Are there not thousands of Indians living in Nigeria? Is it because their government didnt put basic amenities in place? What is really wrong with some of you and your inferiority complex that you hate yourself so much. Very pathetic post from you. If you dont have anything to post, just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013

When you answer this question justly, you will know who to channel your anger on.

The question is, are these Indians humans? Their evil racist mind would shock Adolf Hitler.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by BluMalam(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
No wonder indianinnig is being such a d1ckhead, he will miss their Annual Ra.pe Festival

Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.
Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. "This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years," says Ahluwalia. "We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone."
The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called "The Baalkrishan".
24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. "I'm going to get the most rapes this year. I've been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!"

12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year's festival without getting raped. "I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the 'rape-free-zone' at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year's events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning."
34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. "My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I'm getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight."
India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information about the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour India Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZpVScYCsfk
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by alanmwene: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2013

Are you ok?Accommodating people doesn't give you the right to treat them like animals!What wrong with African people?There are millions of indiand lving in Africa compare to few thousands Africans living india.Who needs who?We Africans let people walk over us too easily!The only people will start respecting us is if we start treating other races the way they treat us in their countries.Indians in Africa need a serious beating.
Few months ago,the indian police rounded up 20 congoleses students just like that.But when people start beating up Indians in Kinshasa,the indian government intervened to release the students.That the only way you can deal with these indian savages!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 617aircav: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
I see policemen protecting the nigerian man against the mob. If this happened in nigeria, to a nigerian the man would have been dead and the police would have done nothing.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Rimbaldi: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.

And I thought I was talking to a rational being. SMH! You are enjoying anonymity online but at the same time stoking emotions. You are tacitly inciting people here thinking you are safe? Common sense would dictate that when an aggrieved party makes threats based on emotions on an internet forum like this, you simply ignore them. But you decide to lead them on. Be careful what you wish for, things just might get out of hand before you know it. It could even start with your own workers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Did i justify what the INDIANS did? I guess not. What i am saying is that Nigerians always misplace priority. Use this energy and anger from our fallen brother to fight the Government who refused to put basic social amenities (Power, water, education, infrastructure) in place. If basic social amenities were put in place, no right thinking Nigerian will travel to India in the first place.

This is the bitter truth and i am sorry if my opinion hurts your feelings. RIP to the dead sad
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by GatJokez(f): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Litmus:

Remember that to most foreigners, black Africans are Nigerians, we're all they can say because we're well known, the same way that most East Asians are sometimes lumped under Indians, or all Caribbeans lumped as Jamaicans.

Not sure were you get your information but non-Africans (especially in the US and Canada) do not identify Africans as Nigerian, they don't even know what Nigeria is. I was mailing a gift to Nigeria at the post office and they mixed it up with Nicaragua. When I demanded the postal clerk to correct the customs receipt he actually got mad at me and said "What's the big deal? Nicaragua, Nigeria - are both foreign countries." I was baffled and floored and could not believe my ears. Sadly, a lot of id!ots in the western world don't know world geography, therefor they don't know anything about African countries like Nigeria. The most well recognized African country to the clueless is maybe Ethiopia thanks to UNICEF commercials. Poo, they don't know much about continents and which countries are on them.

I, for one, did not grow up a westerner due to which I had the opportunity to learn world geography pretty well. Luckily, I've made friends with Nigerians and have enjoyed the friendliness and culture first hand. But, not all non-Africans/non-Nigerians have had such opportunities to be this well rounded grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2013
No human being should be treated the way the Nigerian man was tortured, irrespective of what he has done....

Those that support this barbaric act should bow their heads in shame....

However, retaliating like some people suggested isn't right either. The Indians in Nigeria weren't the ones in the video where the man was being tortured. If we go ahead, attacking Indians in our midst, we just as barbaric as the people in this video and it won't even put an end to it.....

@ fellow Nigerians, anywhere we find ourselves overseas, we should always respect our host and abide by their laws... If we can't we should come back home. Foreigners are soft targets anywhere, breaking the law further makes it worse....

@ fellow Nigerians, Abroad is not always the solution. India is a third world country, so don't expect exceptional human rights there. The level of poverty and ignorance there is just as rife as the ones you find in Africa. Do your research b4 you travel.. Don't travel anywhere because your mates did. Ambition is good but it should be matched with contentment.

@ Our Nigerian brothers/sisters saying 'yes sir' to anything pale, stop it.... It's inferiority complex to the core.... Respect people based on the values they add to your life and not because they are pale... Same inferiority complex that is making some of our youths bleach their skins..

Spits....ewww..

@ Tribal warriors, those that attacked that man saw a black man, not a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo... If we hate ourselves so much, we should kuku divide this country. If you think the death of an Igbo man is justifiable, then why are you still sharing nationality with them?

Don't be a coward, do the honourable thing and break the country... idi.ots!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by obowunmi(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2013
The same India where women are raped to death with their intestines outside their body?

Nigerians should start killing Indians in Nigeria. The video is horrid.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Thomsbuky:

Did you watch the video? Is either you are blind as your name suggest (Me Aboki) or you need to be examine by nuroglogical doctor as your brain is not reasoning, in shot you're not human. This guy is being lynched by police and indian mobs period. What is your argument? Please, I hope you never be in such situation, for you to call spade a spade you started to arguing about (Lynched word) If you are Nigerian you disgrace to this nation. Your fellow country men is been lynched to dead, instead of condemning these barbaric act perpetual by Indian police and indian mob. I hope Nigerian government call indian government to order, before the situation degenerate to teeth for tact...

It is obvious, you woefully lack COMPREHENSION, so pls do the needful:Either go back to revision class or go hang yourself and therefore rid Nigeria of one less ignorant mofo like yourself.SMH angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Josh316(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.

Bros, maybe when we start attacking and mudering the useless Indian thieves at grandsquare, Dana air and all those Indian organisations in Nigeria, then our Govt will react appropriately. Meanwhyl, do we think running away from our country will fix it? it is the most cowardly way to solve personal problems. We need ALL Nigerians to come back home and FORCE the development of our nation! ENOUGH of this Xenophobic insults
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Josh316(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2013
obo_man: No human being should be treated the way the Nigerian man was tortured, irrespective of what he has done....

Those that support this barbaric act should bow their heads in shame....

However, retaliating like some people suggested isn't right either. The Indians in Nigeria weren't the ones in the video where the man was being tortured. If we go ahead, attacking Indians in our midst, we just as barbaric as the people in this video and it won't even put an end to it.....

@ fellow Nigerians, anywhere we find ourselves overseas, we should always respect our host and abide by their laws... If we can't we should come back home. Foreigners are soft targets anywhere, breaking the law further makes it worse....

@ fellow Nigerians, Abroad is not always the solution. India is a third world country, so don't expect exceptional human rights there. The level of poverty and ignorance there is just as rife as the ones you find in Africa. Do your research b4 you travel.. Don't travel anywhere because your mates did. Ambition is good but it should be matched with contentment.

@ Our Nigerian brothers/sisters saying 'yes sir' to anything pale, stop it.... It's inferiority complex to the core.... Respect people based on the values they add to your life and not because they are pale... Same inferiority complex that is making some of our youths bleach their skins..

Spits....ewww..

@ Tribal warriors, those that attacked that man saw a black man, not a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo... If we hate ourselves so much, we should kuku divide this country. If you think the death of an Igbo man is justifiable, then why are you still sharing nationality with them?

Don't be a coward, do the honourable thing and break the country... idi.ots!!!!

May you remain BLESSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2013
theoctopus:

Something must be wrong with some of you. Are there not thousands of Indians living in Nigeria? Is it because their government didnt put basic amenities in place? What is really wrong with some of you and your inferiority complex that you hate yourself so much. Very pathetic post from you. If you dont have anything to post, just shut up!

When you lack basic understanding of mathematics, it is hard to comprehend how the world works. Lets do some simple probability math application.

Population of India: 1.23 Billion
Literacy in India: 74.04%

Population of Nigeria: ~170 Million
Literacy in Nigeria: 61.3%

The probability of an Indian getting a job in India = 1.35%

The probability of a Nigerian getting a job in Nigeria = 1.63%

The probability of an Indian getting a job in Nigeria = 11.8%

The probability of a Nigerian getting a job in India = 0.19%

Verify the math and just maybe you'll understand that an Indian has a greater opportunity to secure a job in Nigeria than a Nigerian getting a job in India. Hence the reason why they moved to Nigeria.

No right thinking Nigerian will travel to India in search of a job, unless he's got a job waiting or perhaps he's going there for some shady business.

The truth hurts, please bear with me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm boiling as i'm watching this video. It the responsibility of the Nigerian government to take an expedient action to curtail this idiocy. These Indains are in this country fleecing our economy and maintaining a high social status and over there in India they treat our people worse than dirt. Something has to be done. We can't remain the laughing stock of the world. people think they can just disrespect Nigerian the way they like and get away with it. No human being should be humiliated the way the guy was humiliated. Even if he stole something, that's not enough to subject him to such treatment.

disrespect you go to a country you know people believe very much in revenge, the u further the commission of crime, drug trafficking and attempted murder...and to you that does not in anyway sound disrespectful to you. If a person chooses a foolish path they are more likely to die in a very foolish way.

You want to stop being the laughing stock, like u put it
1.) stop killing you own in the name of rituals or boko horam
2.) have the decency of getting legitimate jobs when you go overseas, it doesn't matter whether the people in that country are doing it or not, its not your father's compound u still have to uphold rules

This my might sound mean but i almost felt sorry for that guy until i read why he was treated with such hostility. In all honesty you are telling me that that guy didn't know thats how his life could have ended if he got involved in such trade? He should have known what can possibly happen is he gets involved in drugs and he conflicts with rivals.

I don't know why people think everyone should be lenient on them when they do something foolish. You choose a path, u live it and you endure the consequences, even if they seem too brutal, u still pay for your clumsy ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The question is, are these Indians humans? Their evil racist mind would shock Adolf Hitler.

True no doubt but Nigerians still go there. If basic social amenities are put in place here in Nigeria, i bet many Nigerians won't venture to travel talk more of to a place like India. It's sad and all i'm asking is that we hold our Government responsible.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2013
IVORY2009: Information just reaching me, "Indianin9ja" is a medical doctor in Nigeria, and he is present in Lagos with his family.
Soon. Soon.
Look at the fool forming boss in another man's country.
Soon.
I can assure you that we will make a statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Mondisweets:
disrespect you go to a country you know people believe very much in revenge, the u further the commission of crime, drug trafficking and attempted murder...and to you that does not in anyway sound disrespectful to you. If a person chooses a foolish path they are more likely to die in a very foolish way.

You want to stop being the laughing stock, like u put it
1.) stop killing you own in the name of rituals or boko horam
2.) have the decency of getting legitimate jobs when you go overseas, it doesn't matter whether the people in that country are doing it or not, its not your father's compound u still have to uphold rules

This my might sound mean but i almost felt sorry for that guy until i read why he was treated with such hostility. In all honesty you are telling me that that guy didn't know thats how his life could have ended if he got involved in such trade? He should have known what can possibly happen is he gets involved in drugs and he conflicts with rivals.

I don't know why people think everyone should be lenient on them when they do something foolish. You choose a path, u live it and you endure the consequences, even if they seem too brutal, u still pay for your clumsy ways.

First of all, there is no proof that he is a criminal. Legally, he is innocent until he is proving guilty. Those who tortured him are the true criminals.

From my understanding, he was among those demonstrating the murder of a fellow Nigerian. Look at the lady in uniform, it is the same lady in the protest pictures. The demonstrating Nigerians seems to have been attacked.

Please do not be quick to judge. It might be an innocent man who couldn't stand the unlawful murder of a friend. With the way he was treated, those guys are murderers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Josh316:

Bros, maybe when we start attacking and mudering the useless Indian thieves at grandsquare, Dana air and all those Indian organisations in Nigeria, then our Govt will react appropriately. Meanwhyl, do we think running away from our country will fix it? it is the most cowardly way to solve personal problems. We need ALL Nigerians to come back home and FORCE the development of our nation! ENOUGH of this Xenophobic insults
Soon we will make a statement.
An unmistakable one.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2013
rudedough:

True no doubt but Nigerians still go there. If basic social amenities are put in place here in Nigeria, i bet many Nigerians won't venture to travel talk more of to a place like India. It's sad and all i'm asking is that we hold our Government responsible.

A lot of Indians lack basic amenities and come to Nigeria. We don't go around murdering them?

Those guys torturing that Nigerian are at fault for being subhuman.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

A lot of Indians lack basic amenities and come to Nigeria. We don't go around murdering them?

Those guys torturing that Nigerian are at fault for being subhuman.

We are saying the same thing. Taking laws into your hand is criminal and what they did to the young man cannot be justified.

Look at my previous post and statistics on this topic just above and you'll understand why no Nigerian should venture into India in search of a greener pasture. We have greater opportunity of employment in Nigeria than in India, unless perhaps you have other ulterior motives.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Thomsbuky(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki:

It is obvious, you woefully lack COMPREHENSION, so pls do the needful:Either go back to revision class or go hang yourself and therefore rid Nigeria of one less ignorant mofo like yourself.SMH angry

Your retarded brain need re examine with kind of comprehension you're writing, negative attention seeker like you should keep quite if you have nothing to say rather than aggravating others. I don't blame you living in hell hole had muck up your life, irresponsible comment in the public Please take a look at yourself and see how people are reacting to your ignoramus comments. Who is fool hardy now Mr Aboki Bastard? I don't blame you, where you come from one eyed person is the king.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2013
To my Nigerian Brothers in Goa who spoke and protested the injustice you face in india and the unlawful killing of your brother. Thank you. Even though you are locked up, tortured and in pain, your fallen brother sees that you loved him. cry cry cry

Indians have shown the world the hate in their veins. RA.CISTS. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 735i(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Indians?
Mob a Nigerian? shocked shocked shocked
Are they MAD?

I'm thinking it's time for the government to issue a very strong statement to these countries that are beginning to take us for granted. India will even be a very good scapegoat! Those slimeballs that stay in V.I; are they all legal migrants? Even if they are; are their sources of income in Nigeria clean?
Imagine Indians oh!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by saheedbadmus(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2013
I think its high time we start to kill and beat up all the indians in Nigeria because dis asholes don't worth it cos dis bastards even treat us like sheets in dere own company established here in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.