Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? (10471 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by psky: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: That's his biological son. There's so much resemblance. That boy is near overweight

This one don reach obesity o, you still dey talk near overweight. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by yomexp(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy: Lolzzzzz....let's leave the kids out of this.

but why not the boy dey follow dey chop the 1billion naira food allowance na. lolzzz...
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by igbeke: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tolexander: Who is his mother?

The boy's physique looks like egg roll!

If he is placed on the scale for normal pikin of his age, the indicator will refuse to go back to the starting point due to elastic limit exceeded!

See how he dey look like pikin wey wan carry hen!
ya fada.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by ignis: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
This boy is suffering from over feeding.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by igbeke: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Heard the children are adopted because the sheppopotamus can't bear any.
do u kno wat it means wen u r refered to as aboki in Lagos? they just called u an irredeemable fool.
sincerely u r in no way different.
ur !diocy is highly contagious.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MacT33(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
In GEJ's voice: Call the SSS and JTF we need to arrest d culprit casting our ''1st son'' ...kuzaku be @alert dem ar cum pick U up soon!
-
Me go like hear d boy voice make i for knw if him don follow him mama footstep...
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MacT33(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Akshow: de give urself brain na. Even if u foolish that one no mean say make u no fit use ur sense sometimes. I'm anti GEJ than u bt I will never stoop dis low.
Don't mind dat one. Wat do u expect from an illiterate!
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by HAH: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
For those who don't know GEJ has three children and none was born by PEJ she agreed for him to have chidren with other women but they will not marry.

Apparently in other words GEJ and PEJ are having an open relationship. Since she cannot conceive, honestly I feel for her cos no one would like to share her husband if not in an difficult situation.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yeah that's him alright undecided
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by slimfit1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is one area I don't care about actually, this is his own life and business.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by adorable29(f): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
tha_originator: D mumuest family in d world award goes to them.
Yet they are at the topmost! Where are you on the ladder?! If u wan take cheap shots at least try garnish am with small sense.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by ogtavia(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wat is ur business??why is it dt ppl dnt mind their own business?so if he isnt their son,wat point did u make or wat did u gain..??..dis post just dey vex me...

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MeAboki(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Akshow: de give urself brain na. Even if u foolish that one no mean say make u no fit use ur sense sometimes. I'm anti GEJ than u bt I will never stoop dis low.
Damlesky:
you are stewpeed no you are stupid for saying that. If your mama fit be like her she go dey praise God everyday. Idiot
igbeke:
do u kno wat it means wen u r refered to as aboki in Lagos? they just called u an irredeemable fool.
sincerely u r in no way different.
ur !diocy is highly contagious.

All of una empty barrels, can any of you contradict what I have said?
Your insults is hereby returned tenfold, may thunder fire una mama nyash, next time at least try to write intelligently.
Silly mofos angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by psky: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
ogtavia: Wat is ur business??why is it dt ppl dnt mind their own business?so if he isnt their son,wat point did u make or wat did u gain..??..dis post just dey vex me...

If you look at it well, you are actually calling your own post useless.

Just politely informing you.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MagicBishop: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2013
IBB son owned and still does a stable of prime Argentine and Arabian horses. Drove a Lamborghini when he schooled abroad

Abacha's Sons and daughters lived like prince and princesses with over bearing influences when the dictator was alive.

Obasonjo's had his daughter confered as Senator and when the going was good extended government business and contracts to his estranged son.

Yaradua's wife ruled this country when he was comatose.

Tinibu's daughter was made the Iya Oloja of recent, his wife is a senator, his son inlaw a state representative, etc.

Leave the small boy alone.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by agbameta: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Must Jonathan and that little puff puff wear that dracula or cultish looking uniform? very spooky...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MagicBishop: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2013
agbameta: Must Jonathan and that little puff puff wear that dracula or cultish looking uniform? very spooky...

you know say you no get sense, abi?
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by agbameta: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

you know say you no get sense, abi?

STFU and scram...
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MagicBishop: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2013
agbameta:

STFU and scram...

pomo don finish ur brain.

ugly tribal goat
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by agbameta: 1:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

pomo don finish ur brain.

ugly tribal goat

And you have stale and rancid akpu logged inside your worthless and redundant brain.... oponu tribal villager...

Was I even talking to your dumb asssss?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MagicBishop: 1:17am On Nov 08, 2013
agbameta:

And you have stale and rancid akpu logged inside your worthless and redundant brain.... oponu tribal villager...

Was I even talking to your dumb asssss?

your mama t0t0

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by agbameta: 1:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

your mama t0t0

Why are you obsessed with your mama's toto? You dey lick am ni? What a loser..

lmao

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MagicBishop: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2013
[right][/right]
agbameta:

Why are you obsessed with your mama's toto? You dey lick am ni? What a loser..

lmao

You are one wretched ugly, dirty and old misfit.

crawl back to ur crevice, you cockroach

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by pendusky(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Tolexander: Who is his mother?

The boy's physique looks like egg roll!

If he is placed on the scale for normal pikin of his age, the indicator will refuse to go back to the starting point due to elastic limit exceeded!

See how he dey look like pikin wey wan carry hen!
abeg post ur own mke we see, imbe
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Akshow: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki:

All of una empty barrels, can any of you contradict what I have said?
Your insults is hereby returned tenfold, may thunder fire una mama nyash, next time at least try to write intelligently.
Silly mofos angry
Aboki u b fooooooool. Wawa sakarai banxa.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Tolexander: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2013
pendusky:
abeg post ur own mke we see, imbe
imbec1le!
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Lilamartedi(f): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Lmao..Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by johnstar(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin ......

grin grin grin grin

sad sad
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by lonelydora: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2013
I know GEJ has a child from a another woman before marrying Patience, and Patience has a child before marrying GEJ. Both of them have no child. I think that boy is Patience's child because no woman would tolerate harbouring a boy from another woman when she does not have a male child.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Boll2010: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2013
johnstar: grin grin grin ......

grin grin grin grin

sad sad
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2013
If The Boy Dey like Egg Roll Or Agege Bread....... How e take consyn Us .... like i once said , "NO ONE PRAYS TO BE POOR , but if one finds himself or herself in that position . I dont think it is WISE to say Negative things instead PRAY AND WORK HARD and e go better For you and Your FAMILY. .............. AMEN .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Akpabio, Ekere Now For Electoral Offences - PDP / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA / A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.