Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? (10472 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by bellyjean(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2013
cool I heard those kids are actually madueke deizzani's sister's. I.e na minister of petroleum sister born those kids for GEJ. And the agreement was that d woman no go raise her head and that deizzani would be made minister of petroluem.

grin grin grin
No be me talk am ooo na so so hear I hear am.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by ayodinho91: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
I'll love if you guys could read this article
http://andybriggsreport./2011/08/11/lott’s-daughter-president-jonathan’s-second-wife/
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MeAboki(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Akshow: Aboki u b fooooooool. Wawa sakarai banxa.

Is that all that your cretinous Kuru infested brain can muster?
Crawl back to your jungle, you cannibalistic hairy monster angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Tolexander: Who is his mother?

The boy's physique looks like egg roll!

If he is placed on the scale for normal pikin of his age, the indicator will refuse to go back to the starting point due to elastic limit exceeded!

See how he dey look like pikin wey wan carry hen!
Rotflmao! Bia nwokem, U are a Comedian. Lolest @ "who wan thief hen"
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Akshow: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Is that all that your cretinous Kuru infested brain can muster?
Crawl back to your jungle, you cannibalistic hairy monster angry
lame
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by adorable29(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
bellyjean: cool I heard those kids are actually madueke deizzani's sister's. I.e na minister of petroleum sister born those kids for GEJ. And the agreement was that d woman no go raise her head and that deizzani would be made minister of petroluem.

grin grin grin
No be me talk am ooo na so so hear I hear am.
Two things are involved...its either ds is a dry lame joke or you are just a pathetic compulsive liar!
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by adconline(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why is he stuffed like the Micheline tire man?
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by adconline(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
If these two kid are really adopted by the president and his wife, they should have used it a platform to create awareness about adoption in Naija. There is so much cultural stigma attached to adoption, In Naija, people go for adoption and lie to their families and friends that it's their biological child; That a miracle-making-pastor made it happen for them.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Atleast he has shoes I think undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist / Pic Difference Btw A SSS Female Agent & Female Police Offcer / Saraki And Dogara At Joint Public Hearing On The Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.