Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? (2512 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls don't derail this thread
Seems you have a talent in that.
You tried to derail mine into ' a man-hating thread'
Now you're trying to derail this one too
You'll soon be banned.

That's how ppl fail exams. Topic will be another thing,they'll be writing on anotheR thing.
troy20:
your topic had a strong tone.every guy who played dumb understood your idea clearly.but you never bothered to find out reasons for the reactions.its not always about you women.try looking at the big picture somtimes.why would you wave off reasons a man might have become abusive? You where so narrow.for you it was all your emotions.that thread was going to end up as a male hate venting thread.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Lol
I hope not
crackhaus:
Don't you know by now that Troy Toy has a crush on you, and doesn't know how else to get your attention
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Back to Topic

*Singing in Idris Elba's voice*

If you can't be with the one you love,
love the one you're with... (x2)
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by troy20(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
lorretta u: Lol
I hope not
i hope not too.yea...lapping up anything that fans your vainity huh?.but a few abusive arguments doesnt suddenly produce a crush in every man.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tell me abourrit wink wink
crackhaus: Back to Topic

*Singing in Idris Elba's voice*

If you can't be with the one you love,
love the one you're with... (x2)
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na u know wetin u dey talk o

I'm not a vain woman
Quit acting as if you know me.
And stop Being angry.
It causes early wrinkles smiley smiley
troy20:
i hope not too.yea...lapping up anything that fans your vainity huh?.but a few abusive arguments doesnt suddenly produce a crush in every man.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
lorretta u: Tell me abourrit wink wink
Come on cherry, you want to expose me?

I'm 'technically' single, you know now! wink wink
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
I've told you about my twin
You dey dull
Time waits for no man o grin
crackhaus:
Come on cherry, you want to expose me?

I'm 'technically' single, you know now! wink wink
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Ekechi6: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yes am dating d person i dreamt of dating, nd i lov him so much
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
lorretta u: I've told you about my twin
You dey dull
Time waits for no man o grin
LOL! grin grin
But you guys are not identical, and her name is not Lorretta.

Besides she may not like me.

#icanbeadicksometimes wink
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
anyone wanna date me cos I am free ohhhh
contact me on.. kennroy24@gmail.com
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
I wanna double date ohhh too many messages nowwwwwww ohhhhhh
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by ogeoflyf(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
At all. embarassed cry
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by eunisam: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Am out of date and outdate now.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okai
Goodluck sha kiss
crackhaus:
LOL! grin grin
But you guys are not identical, and her name is not Lorretta.

Besides she may not like me.

#icanbeadicksometimes wink
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
GSKing:
embarassed

I'm surprised, but I know you'll be fine. You don't need to search, hopefully someone that has an eye to notice such an intelligent being will come soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by crackhaus: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
lorretta u: Okai
Goodluck sha kiss
kiss
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
here I am again
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by moshoodn(m): 1:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Well I'm single.

I'm not really searching though. Buried in my career right now.

But I'm open to possibilities.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2013
make una let me hear word here
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes... And I am so proud of her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Vals Day Somewhere In Nigeria (pics) / Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.