Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend (2510 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
This has been disturbing me for quite a long time. My wife's best friend is a caring and loving friend who understands and stood by her friend (my wife) during her agonising days. I came to know her after i proposed to my wife and within a Short period, I got married to my wife which her friend became her best maid. As time goes on close to a year, I began having feelings for her to the extend am confused. Despite the fact that I Love my wife so much, I do love her friend too to the extend I feel happy whenever she is around and if she left, I feel as if she has been taken away from me. she is almost my wife in character, understanding, Love and trust. Really I do Love her with all my heart. Now am in love with two women which one happens to be her best friend. Am confuse is it that am lusting after her (though I sometimes fantasied about her) or really am in Love with her ? Despite the fact I can't marry or make advances as in secretly going along with her, I am been overwhelmed by Love for her. (I even thought of keeping them both**Lol**) Is that possible? Loving two women equally? what are the scenarios associated with that? make I hear una.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by straneur(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga wake up, sleep dey your eyes!

4 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elsquidme:
This has been disturbing me for quite a long time. My wife's best friend is a caring and loving friend who understands and stood by her friend (my wife) during her agonising days. I came to know her after i proposed to my wife and within a Short period, I got married to my wife which her friend became her best maid. As time goes on close to a year, I began having feelings for her to the extend am confused. Despite the fact that I Love my wife so much, I do love her friend too to the extend I feel happy whenever she is around and if she left, I feel as if she has been taken away from me. she is almost my wife in character, understanding, Love and trust. Really I do Love her with all my heart. Now am in love with two women which one happens to be her best friend. Am confuse is it that am lusting after her (though I sometimes fantasied about her) or really am in Love with her ? Despite the fact I can't marry or make advances as in secretly going along with her, I am been overwhelmed by Love for her. (I even thought of keeping them both**Lol**) Is that possible? Loving two women equally? what are the scenarios associated with that? make I hear una.

Rat poison awaits you....some men sha! Better purge your lustful heart

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Huh? Is this even possible? undecided

Okay maybe you love both women, but one thing for sure is you're obviously and only inlove with one. Your wife. So I suggest that you tame your third leg fast and don't let it trick you. Biko don't make the mistake of cheating. No.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
No make me strangle u o undecided how can u luv two women?!? how wud u feel if ur wife luvs ur bestie?!?

and after they say women cheat more than the men embarassed mtchw.im outta. op, if u want ur family to be whole n happy, start thinking with ur head,nd nt wit ur diick. angry

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by xynerise: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes we men succumb to cheating after doubting we will fall for it. It is better not to fantasize on cheating on your wife in the first place. The moment you give room for testing your faithfulness on your wife, the faster you fall for the trap.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

Rat poison awaits you....some men sha! Better purge your lustful heart
Lwkmd, what kind of rat poison?
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by XtraSmooth404: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
straneur:
Actually I think it's malaria

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
No make me strangle u o undecided how can u luv two women?!? how wud u feel if ur wife luvs ur bestie?!?

and after they say women cheat more than the men embarassed mtchw.im outta. op, if u want ur family to be whole n happy, start thinking with ur head,nd nt wit ur diick. angry
Hahahehehe, My diicckk is dead no brain.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Generalkorex(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
That akward moment when u r crying you av no shoes and u see someone without legs.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elsquidme:
Lwkmd, what kind of rat poison?
The kind that underaged Hausa girl used for her husband tongue Take your eyes of your wife's bestie ooh [quote author=Elsquidme post=29199940]
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
You are lusting over ur wife's best friend...too bad.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
straneur:
Huh!
XtraSmooth404:

Actually I think it's malaria
Or Tripasonomiasis ( Sleeping sickness)
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
kristina1:
You are lusting over ur wife's best friend...too bad.
eh! that's the only qualification?
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Afrok(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hope someone hasn't eaten and drank too much today undecided.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
bisous:

The kind that underaged Hausa girl used for her husband tongue Take your eyes of your wife's bestie ooh
but the friend fine muwah!
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Is this even possible? undecided

Okay maybe you love both women, but one thing for sure is you're obviously and only inlove with one. Your wife. So I suggest that you tame your third leg fast and don't let it trick you. Biko don't make the mistake of cheating. No.
really walahi I love my wife die. but I love her too ohh. no wahala I no get liver.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elsquidme:
eh! that's the only qualification?
Qualification as how??
I dnt grab^^
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by 9Too: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:

women supporting women since aba women Riot in 1929.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by coolzeal(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Divorce your wife and marry her best friend.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Exjoker(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Loving to women equally, is that even possible? undecided

You will sometimes wonder how some people reason
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Exjoker(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
coolzeal:
Divorce your wife and marry her best friend.
Cool advice
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
All I need is a brand new koboko & ur problem will be solved trust me..
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
If you love two people at the
same time, choose the second.
Because if you really loved the first
one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the
second.......Oga,u don't LOVE your wife at all..
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Etetejake(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
If u luv her, that's natural, but if u r lusting her then I think u r useless and a disgrace to the male folks. we should learn to control ourselves. Know wen we are loving and wen we ar lusting. not all feelings are love and not all luv involves getting intimate b4 it can b call luv. I am not perfect but I don't ingage in things that will hurt another party but me.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Etetejake:
If u luv her, that's natural, but if u r lusting her then I think u r useless and a disgrace to the male folks. we should learn to control ourselves. Know wen we are loving and wen we ar lusting. not all feelings are love and not all luv involves getting intimate b4 it can b call luv. I am not perfect but I don't ingage in things that will hurt another party but me.
nagane and ban nemeta ba tukuna. Sonta ne nakeyi kawai
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Etetejake(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Elsquidme:
nagane and ban nemeta ba tukuna. Sonta ne nakeyi kawai

We kunnen iurselv beter begrijpen als alleen maar spreken we in de algemene taal Engels.
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Elsquidme(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
what!
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by oshe11: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2014
so?
Y r u fvckin tellin us dis fvckin stowie?
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by cecejobs(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Youthful Lust is certain. Is not a sin to be tempted, bt it becomes dangerous when you yield. Give her some space, reduce the number of contacts you have with her
Re: Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Sweetmarriage: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Elsquidme:

Hello, I've posted your question to our community facebook page; people have already begin giving you answers. Here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=hl

(1) (Reply)

The New Guy / Lady Gaga Flashes Her Nude Panties In Daring Red Gown(photos) / My Experience With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.