Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets (1050 Views)

Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. / Buhari ‘ll Not Require Ministers To Publicly Declare Assets / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
HomeExclusiveU17 Final :
President Goodluck Jonathan has constituted a high-powered delegation headed by the Senate President, Senator David Mark to represent the Federal Government at tomorrow’s FIFA Under-17 World Soccer Finals between Nigeria and Mexico in the United Arab Emirates.

Other members of the delegation who President Jonathan has charged to ensure that the Golden Eaglets receive all necessary support and motivation for victory include the Minister of Special Duties, Alhaji Tanimu Turaki, the Minister of Labour, Chief Emeka Wogu, the Minister of Water Resources, Mrs. Sarah Ochekpe and the Minister of State, FCT, Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide.

According to Presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati,th e President told the delegation to reassure the Golden Eaglets and their handlers of his personal confidence and expectation that they will maintain their excellent track-record in this year’s Championship and crown their winning performances with another victory against the Mexicans tomorrow.

President Jonathan also conveyed to the Eaglets, through the delegation, the best wishes of all Nigerians for their victory and promised the team that together with all other patriotic Nigerians, within and outside the country, he will be cheering them on to victory during the match.

He looks forward to receiving them at the Presidential Villa and showing them the full appreciation of the nation when, as expected, they return in triumph to Nigeria
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by princenonny(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
One word for u OP.....'ewu'

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by Tintinix: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2013
^^^
The full name used to be 'Ewu Nama'.

I thank God the delegates were not disappointed, I can imagine the after match congratulatory party!

Well done Eaglets!!!
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by LadyExcellency: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Breeds of Anger or better called Children of Malice.

It's so pathetic, every action of their former liberated supposed prey(creek/fishermen) will be condemned with the strongest possible adjective/term

princenonny: One word for u OP.....'ewu'
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by lincolnj88: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2013
hahaha guy take am easy oh
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by lincolnj88: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2013
hahaha guy take am easy oh...u gat me lafing til d date
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by gbadexy(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Op, this is one thread you will get limited0 support, you are oyo.
If the eaglet had lost the game then it could have mattered but seeing that they collected the cup, it would seem not too much by jubilant fans.
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by silica(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel was inSouth Africa to cheer the Germans as they beat Argentina. And that wasn't even the Finals of the World Cup. Only a retrogressive parochial and myopic bumkum will condemn efforts to encourage a team as wonderful as this golden eaglet.
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by jamace(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
OP, this is a waste to create wealth. And the wealth was created in deed. grin
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Op am sorry to say this but you's a F.O.O.L.... am sorry Nairaland but I had to let him know this
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2013
@OP, You need to commit suicide
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by owolabifunke14(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013
grin Op u are a retardeen
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by UyiIredia(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2013
They deserved that honour with the beautiful footbal they played. I would have gone if I were President. I see nothing wrong with the action exceptthathe sent ministers like the Labour minister (during strike ?) instead of SSA's.
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by MagicBishop: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013

OP facebook profile pic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by Capnd143(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Op... Bad luck 4 you 2day. No pro-buhari and anti-gej supporters today, in the game of soccers both pdp and acn come together as nigerians . . . Take a clue, just maybe with that clue nigeria will get better

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013

Naaaa...yu are the idiot.

so cos Nigeria won the trophy...its makes squanderring money justified?

or you think its the ministers's presense at the final that won the trophy.

with people like u carrying unutilised brains...i fear for the future of this country...
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Tintinix: ^^^
The full name used to be 'Ewu Nama'.

I thank God the delegates were not disappointed, I can imagine the after match congratulatory party!

Well done Eaglets!!!

most people calling me names seem to be igbos...

i have some igbo friends who are intelligent hence i ll stop short of calssifying all igbos togeda...

i wonder where in the world u send 5 moinisters, 2 governors and a senate president to the U17world cup final...

even here in Nigeria we didnt do dat for the 3 previous editions we won...

if u knew history @ all you ll know this is all time celebration of waste...
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2013
liberty300: Op am sorry to say this but you's a F.O.O.L.... am sorry Nairaland but I had to let him know this

naaaaa....its not the OP dts the fool...u re the BA.STARD. NOT JUST DAT...U ARE A BIG ID.IOT and waste of semen.

brainless goat.
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Capnd143: Op... Bad luck 4 you 2day. No pro-buhari and anti-gej supporters today, in the game of soccers both pdp and acn come together as nigerians . . . Take a clue, just maybe with that clue nigeria will get better

its not about political parties dumbhead... its about all nigerian University lecturers being on strike whilst the labor minister goes to watch U17 football game...

if it makes sense to u...then you should have your brains examined.

even for Nigeria's national team African Cup final in south Africa...did they send so many people?

it is said that a country deserves the kind of leaders they get....no wonder Nigeria has been blessed with useless leaders...since the citizens like the ones here simply dont know jack...
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin Op u are a retardeen

wanted to call u a dumbhead before but i think that will be disrespectful to dumbheads...u re worse...
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2013
silica: The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel was inSouth Africa to cheer the Germans as they beat Argentina. And that wasn't even the Finals of the World Cup. Only a retrogressive parochial and myopic bumkum will condemn efforts to encourage a team as wonderful as this golden eaglet.

i see your brain's processing power is low enough to know the difference between the Senior men's world cup and U17 world cup....

and Merkel wasnt there for the worlds cup...she was on an official stae visit that coincided with the match and she used the opportunity to show up....

simply put...you dont follow international affairs and u display it in public...

u aint parocial...u stewpid.
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia: They deserved that honour with the beautiful footbal they played. I would have gone if I were President. I see nothing wrong with the action exceptthathe sent ministers like the Labour minister (during strike ?) instead of SSA's.

Dont get me wrong. they deserve the honor but you have to look at the big picture.

Students are on strike...the average man on the street licves below a dollar a day and you send 5 ministers, senate president and 2 governors to the final...? do u realise that each of these offices will go with their aides and advisers? do u know the estacde they will be paid?

besides, if these boys are coming to naija by sunday...(2 days time), why go for a party there?

see...google the last country that won the last edition and check how many govt officials were dere...dts when you realise that we have a culture of waste in this country...
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by princenonny(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2013
sucess001:

Naaaa...yu are the idiot.

so cos Nigeria won the trophy...its makes squanderring money justified?

or you think its the ministers's presense at the final that won the trophy.

with people like u carrying unutilised brains...i fear for the future of this country...
the more u try to justify ur pointless thread, the more foolish you sound. Nxt time u want cheap publicity try anoda thread and nt by blindly attacking gej. U goons keep making nuisances of yourselves daily. #cheapattentionseeker
Re: Jonathan's Culture Of Waste In Display Again-sends 5 Ministers To Cheer Eaglets by sucess001(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2013
princenonny: the more u try to justify ur pointless thread, the more foolish you sound. Nxt time u want cheap publicity try anoda thread and nt by blindly attacking gej. U goons keep making nuisances of yourselves daily. #cheapattentionseeker

you are a big idi.ot...

has ur post addressed the issues i raised?

in ur blind attempt @ defending ur inept and incompetent finacier...u descended into the arena of calling names...ur ilk is called oponu in yoruba language..
but for cheap internet...dogs like u should be in a mental home...wortless bas.tard.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Suspends Principal Of School Where Pupils Sit On Windows / Why Jonathan Moved Against Me And Governors’ Forum-amaechi / I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.