Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. (1255 Views)

Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by victory83: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
BEWARE OF TERRIBLE LIES BY WIKE/WAILERS/PDP
The pics circulating around about Amaechi receiving 5 billion in bullion vans from the FG at the airport last night to rig rivers rerun elections are fake photoshopped.

1. The second pic in the story was when Amaechi was prevented from entering Government house while a governor, by the evil commissioner of Police, Mbu, as instructed by Wike and Mama Peace under GEJ govt.

See links see link
https://www.naij.com/46990.html

Posted photos aren’t of PHC airport yesterday night. All who used the airport confirmed the tarmac wasn’t wet as seen on @PdpNigeria’ fake pics.”

More to come...

ngenekwenu and passingshot. Demdem. Viviangist.
TonyeBarcanista
Barcanista. Lalasticlala.

PLEASE tell a mod or supermod to get this to FRONTPAGE before the sensational lies heat up the atmosphere in rivers state.

6 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by delishpot: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2016
See how these people dey use the common man's head as football?
Kick to the left, kick to the right, kick them up, kick dem down.....,.. After all said and done, after them use the blood and sweat of the common man enter office, the first project go be purchase of Mobile office and mobile swimming pool for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Amaechi is a theif and will burn today

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
What has IPOB to do with this nonsense? Is IPOB the owner of the twitter handle @PDPnigeria that released picture?

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2016
A typical zombie response .... tell that crap to the marines!

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
What has IPOB to do with this nonsense? Is IPOB the owner of the twitter handle @PDPnigeria that released picture?
You dey mind them?... That's their favourite word, They usually use it when they have no superior argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Blizzy9ja: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Chairman ur link sha...

1 Like

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by kennydee05(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Wailers kindly stop wailing on the other thread, your lies have been busted here.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Mjshexy(f): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
No need to even explain because we knew it was photo shopped, even a 2yr old kid knows that. My only concern is the rivers people, they should be allowed to go out & vote freely without any intimidation, killing or election malpractices...

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by ionsman: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Who takes PDP serious?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
ionsman:
Who takes PDP serious?
APC.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by BaddieKay(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Don't mind these people,when they have nothing to say the next thing is to shout IPOB upandown
Tallesty1:

1 Like

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by sammyj: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Nigerians should be careful not to be used by any selfish greedy politicians ambitions!!!! shocked cool
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by ionsman: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

APC.

Okay.Unfortunately,my name is not Apc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
ionsman:

Okay.Unfortunately,my name is not Apc.
You're their member.
And mind you, No one's name is PDP.
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Tallesty1(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
BaddieKay:
Don't mind these people,when thry have nothing to say the next thing is to shouted IPOB upandown
This early morning ooo.

It is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by mynd1(f): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2016
PDp.igs and their useless followers sha. Op no mind them jare,they can wail for all we care.
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
imagine the mods allowing a guessing work on front page. Op please run down to Yaba left for bringing speculative story here. Do u see anything like government house here. My mum came back late yesterday and she told us how the whole airport was taken by security men that is like someone is coming. less than 2hours pdp shown ds pictures and u r here pooing. if I talk mods will ban me because...

1 Like

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by mashin(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
If you stay with PDP for 16 years and still trust them, then it means you will still trust your wife after catching her pants down on your matrimonial bed with another man. PDP can not be my 100th alternative.
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by Vikkie14: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2016
1. The second pic in the story was when Amaechi was prevented from entering Government house while a governor, by the evil commissioner of Police, Mbu, as instructed by Wike and Mama Peace under GEJ govt.
Yes, i remember this picture immediately i saw it.

2. The other of bullion van on the tarmac may just be sensitive materials for the election
I won't subscribe to this. You are not SURE yourself if it actually contain the "said" money or the "presume" sensitive materials. I will rate this post of yours 50 of 100 until you can substantiate your second post.
Until then, the rumoured billions is true(no offeinse). Give us facts not your own "i think".

1 Like

Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by kingdompropty: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
You don't refute without a stronger argument. "Maybe" cannot be acceptable in convincing serious and intelligent people like me, it is only the Zombies you can win.
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by liftedud(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Must u win with lies n blackmails,well,politics in naija is all about deceit.
Re: Exposing Wike/wailers/pdp Lies That Fg Sends 5 Billion To Amaechi. by hinwazaka: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Zombies are so stup1d. The Pics from PDP are new and authentic. OP, stop spreading false news, or you will get a trip to HELL, sooner than you think

(1) (Reply)

Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. / The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) / Seven Days On High Sea With Nigeria Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.