Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan (1050 Views)

I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Oil Subsidy Removal: I’ll Lead Sng To Protest If – Tunde Bakare / I’ll Lead Protest Against Fashola If: – Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday evening vowed that he would lead Nigerians to defeat the Boko Haram sect that has been unleashing terror on parts of the country.“Fellow citizens, we will defeat terror and I will lead Nigerians to achieve this,” Jonathan declared at a fundraiser where over N60bn wasraised for the Victims Support Fund.The event held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja was meant to raise fund to provide reliefand succour for all those who have been adversely affected by terrorism and insurgency in the country.The President said the fact that his administration set up the fund did not mean that it had accepted that terrorism had come to stay.He said the Federal Government would not allow evil to prevail over good in the country.He said although the country was passing through some challenging and tough times, these times wouldnot last.The President declared, “The fact that we are setting up a victims support fund does not mean we have accepted that terrorism is here to stay. No! Never!“Rather, this is just one of the short-term measures on our overallstrategy against the enemies of peace and progress.“We will not allow evil to overcome good. No! We will not!! I understandperfectly that millions of Nigerians are worried about the threat of terror in our country.“It is a new phenomenon that took us virtually unawares. I never once thought that I would, in my lifetime, hear of Nigerians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up innocent people. We would have saw sworn that it is impossible!”Jonathan said Nigeria would come out of the current challenges a tougher and better nation.
Link: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-lead-nigerians-to-defeat-terror-jonathan/
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by jideomowunmi(f): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Stories da touch d heart....tell da to dos da are interested...definitely not me... angry sad...wondering wa he is doing all dis while...mtcheeewww
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Brave comment but I can only laugh. This is the same man that refuse to celebrate independence days at Eagles Square since incidence of Eagles Square bomb blast carried out by MEND.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by jakiedudu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Let's support the government in the fight against terror. Security is everyone's business.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by cyril83(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alcohol really brings out the narcissist in some people.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
VOTE OUT Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan come 2015

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by Descartes: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
We will Overcome cool
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
cyril83:
Alcohol really brings out the narcissist in some people.

i swear.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by nerodenero: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
jideomowunmi: Stories da touch d heart....tell da to dos da are interested...definitely not me... angry sad...wondering wa he is doing all dis while...mtcheeewww
grin grin

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok Mr President, Sambisa na for Borno e de. Yhu take front, we follow suit. No fall our hands dis time o. And before yhu live for sambisa, atleast remember Patience o, and the my fellow widows mantra

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by egift(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alcohol have a funny way of deceiving a coward. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by egift(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
In March 2012, he promised to end Boko Haram in June 2012.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-E2_QNvI06lY/UGbvS0ChHqI/AAAAAAAAE0M/EqUoMHxJ20I/s400/boko.jpg[/img]

26 months today, Nigerians are dieing the more and he have the audacity to be giving another future tense promises. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by size38: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Empty head president. He has been leading us since the emergence of Boko Haram yet, no nothing has been achieved so far. Mr president, I urge u to park one corner let's lead u to fight Boko Haram because u are as empty as u look.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by jideomowunmi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
nerodenero: grin grin

U wish... grin angry grin cheesy
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by nerodenero: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes I wish... grin grin cheesy
jideomowunmi:

U wish... grin angry grin cheesy
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
murofnigol: I pray you achieve this. But that sounds like one of those fancy words used in president speech.
Yeah! He is telling us what we wanted to hear. Except that he won't back it up with action.
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by egift(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
maasoap: Yeah! He is telling us what we wanted to hear. Except that he won't back it up with action.

He has been promising the same thing over and over with no result. Instead of doing it and showing us the result, he is make a fresh promise as if it is the first time.
Re: I’ll Lead Nigerians To Defeat Terror -jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Comedy class 101....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read How Boko Haram Got Millions Of Dollars From China For Hostage Release / Buhari And Idiagbon: A Missed Opportunity For Nigeria By Max Siollun / We Are All Nigerians Gadamnit!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.