Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Misconception: Death For Apostasy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Misconception: Death For Apostasy (3073 Views)

Misconception Of Salat Tarawih: Bid'a or Sunnah? / The Punishment Of Apostasy In Islam Part I: By Dr. Ahmad Shafaat / Misconception In Islam: Alcohol Is Forbidden In All Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usisky(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
beejaay:

are u directly saying that Meccans agression towards the prophet during the early days of Islam was right cos he Muhammed was also commiting Treason by preaching that which contradict the practise of the traditional meccans..... there is a saying that says"he who want equity must come to equity wth clean hands".. if the early muslim fight against their persecution by meccans because they are propagating their own religion (if God could called the meccans unbelievers for persecuting the early muslim as apostate), people should have right to accept or de-accpet (english hard ooo) whatever they want and they have the right to propagate that which they believe in without persecution (cs Prophet Muhammed also said unpainted words to the pagans of meccans threatening them will hellfire of different kinds)...

there is nothing like Islamic state (Islamic state simply means no free-will again which go against the preaching of the Quran)

[size=13pt]
peace Sir. I like your input above. It's really sad seeing most people following dogmas. On one hand the muslims will sing to you
their popular mantra "Islam is Peace", and at the same time they advocate vile practices such as killing of apostates as well as stonning
adulterers to death. What load of contradictions!! The quran is very clear on this issue- there's ABSOLUTE freedom of religious belief(unconditionally). Here's a reply i gave to Tbaba a while ago when we had a 'bout' on this thread: Why Qur'an Alone

usisky:
God has truly made it easy and simple for us to be guided by the Qruan([url=http://submission.org/QI#20%3A2]20:2[/url]). It is you and others who burden yourselves with several innovations that have nothing to do with GOD and the messenger. I will cite briefly to you how your so-called hadiths/sunnah have really taken you guys far far far away from the Messenger's message(Quran).

1)Killing Apostates:
According to your sharee'a law of Irtida'ah(Apostacy) derived from your hadith/sunnah, a person who leaves Islam(Murtaad) should be KILLED. And you at one point, without shame, was defending this cruel, inhumane and barbaric practice to the Non-muslims on the main religion section of this forum.

If you were "Obeying the Messenger" as you claim, you would realize that the Messenger said to us in the message(quran) that he preached:

a)that there's absolute and total freedom of belief. No one should compel anyone to follow his own faith; that no person should be hurt on the account of leaving ,defecting or subscribing to a different belief. But are you "Obeying" the messenger by subscribing to the Irtida'ah(Apostacy) law?

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

[4:137] Surely, those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe, then disbelieve, then plunge DEEPER INTO DISBELIEF, GOD will not forgive them, nor will He guide them in any way.

According to verse 4:137, a person is totally free to jump in and out of belief as he chooses. God says the judgement belongs Him. But according to your sharee'ah, the judgement belongs to you. At least, a person needs to be constantly "alive" to be able to jump in and out of belief as he chooses.

b)that there is total freedom of speech and expression. And no person should be hurt on the account of insulting/mocking GOD or his revelations let alone the prophet([url=http://submission.org/QI#6%3A68]6:68[/url]).

2)ADULTERY:

According to your man-made shareeah, married adulterers should be buried and stoned to death, according to the hadith, Muhammad did same. But according to the Teachings of the messenger in the Quran, adultery of any form is only punishable by giving hundred lashes to parties involved([url=http://submission.org/QI#24%3A2]24:2[/url]). Are you truly "Obeying" the Messenger? And according to the Hadiths, a goat ate the verse of stonning. What an Evil Lie!!

3)DIETARY PROHIBITIONS:

According to your sunnah/hadith, there are some really long list of dietary prohibitions. But according to the teachings of the messenger in the quran, GOD has specifically forbade only four categories of meat([url=http://submission.org/QI#5%3A3]5:3[/url], [url=http://submission.org/QI#6%3A145]6:145[/url], [url=http://submission.org/QI#16%3A115]16:115[/url]). Anything outside these is lawful; be it dog, horse, frog, Gorilla etcetra. Even Dragon grin . God rebukes those who fabricate lies and forbid anything in His name([url=http://submission.org/QI#10%3A59]10:59[/url]). Are you really "obeying" the messenger?

4)Ablution:

The messenger tells us to observe only four steps of ablution(wudu)([url=http://submission.org/QI#5%3A6]5:6[/url]), but according to your sunna/hadith there are many more steps than that. Are you saying the messenger disobeyed God by practicing something different from what he was instructed in the quran?. Remember God warned that if he ever deviated one bit from the message in the Quran, his destiny will be hell:

[13:37] We revealed these laws in Arabic, and if you(Muhammad) ever acquiesce to their wishes, after this knowledge has come to you, you will have no ally, nor a protector, against GOD.

So tell me this: who are the ones disobeying the Message(Quran) of the Messenger? So you obey the messenger by following what you see in the hadiths, while it is alright to IGNORE what God says in the Quran? I get it, the messengers supposed hadith carries greater weight than God's word in the Quran, huh?

[/size]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by beejaay: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
usisky:
2)ADULTERY:
According to your man-made shareeah, married adulterers should be buried and stoned to death, according to the hadith, Muhammad did same. But according to the Teachings of the messenger in the Quran, adultery of any form is only punishable by giving hundred lashes to parties involved(24:2). Are you truly "Obeying" the Messenger?[b] And according to the Hadiths, a goat ate the verse of stonning. [/b]What an Evil Lie!!

are u for real on the bolded did Tbaba actually backed his point with this hadith?? grin grin grin going by the above logic we can easily infer that alot of other verses might have as well get lost through other means or even through the same means and are not reported or some other verses verses might have been included in the quran that are not actually part of it (though i have my reservations to the way and manner Quran was compiled)...

the longer you stay in this section the more u see how backward their reasoning is..always holdinh on to anything to drive home their point even when its untterly rubbish and silly

grin grin
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by beejaay: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
tiarabubu:

Tbaba cannot clearly defend his position without saying "Christians too did it". Well, Usermane, a Muslim, has given you a very good answer. And I hope you can learn from him the fine art of focused debates.

I find this debate really interesting because the killing of apostates is one of the major source of friction between Islam and the rest of the world.
It doesn't shock me that in this day and age tbaba will believe in these inhuman, violent and cruel practices - threatening and killing apostates. I cant imagine how confusing a man can be trying to project the benevolence and beauty of Islam and at the same time agreeing that apostates could be threatened and killed.

I have been following Usisky and Usermane for sometime. I intend to research their opinions deeper. interesting......

it baffles me alot..when you are having discussion with muslims, they instantly quote from the bible to justify whatever u are saying (thinking that u are a xtian) and the xtians will quickly refer you to quran to also justifies theirs when u are having discussion with them (thinking that u are a muslim)....then i ask myself cant the Bible or Quran stand alone why must they always look for conviction and supporter from what they dont believe in?? why must they always look for ways to run from your observation and discussion with them by trying to make it a war btw xtainity versus islam

any body that support killing of apostate is a terrorist..if tbaba support this then he is a terrorist and as bad as shekau and osama bin laden
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
beejaay:

it baffles me alot..when you are having discussion with muslims, they instantly quote from the bible to justify whatever u are saying (thinking that u are a xtian) and the xtians will quickly refer you to quran to also justifies theirs when u are having discussion with them (thinking that u are a muslim)....then i ask myself cant the Bible or Quran stand alone why must they always look for conviction and supporter from what they dont believe in?? why must they always look for ways to run from your observation and discussion with them by trying to make it a war btw xtainity versus islam

any body that support killing of apostate is a terrorist..if tbaba support this then he is a terrorist and as bad as shekau and osama bin laden

Jesus doesn't and didn't teach or support the killing of apostate. The Bible doesn't need to Quran to justify it; the Bible existed almost 600 years before the advent of Islam.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usermane(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
My dear Muslim friend, by now you should have read this thread. Don't take this as an attack on your beliefs. Rather, consider it a challenge to get to the root and unravel the truth. You can't continue chanting, "Islam is Peace, No compulsion in religion" but simulatenously advocate death for apostasy. You can't condemn christians for killing apostates while supporting muslims for killing apostates. You can't keep whinning about Islamophobes while you keep killing apostates. These are contradictions. If you are good, non muslims will admit it, not necessarily in your presence.

Please don't bother justifying this Muslims' unholy practice by quoting from the old testament, you 'll only be condemning yourself to a life of denial and hypocrisy. It doesn't change the fact that killing apostates is a satanic practice.
Please, don't be lured by hadiths(Quran 7:185, 31:6 or 45:6) or mullahs(Qur'an 7:28-29, 9:31,34), there is no death for apostasy in Islam because there is no compulsion in religion(Quran 2:256, 4:137).

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by maclatunji: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
^#Yawns
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by mazaje(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
maclatunji: ^#Yawns

You believe apostates should be killed?. . .Why don't you just state it clearly instead of yawning all over the place. . .
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by maclatunji: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

You believe apostates should be killed?. . .Why don't you just state it clearly instead of yawning all over the place. . .

My position on the matter is well documented. Hence, I can yawn all-I-want.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by mazaje(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
maclatunji:

My position on the matter is well documented. Hence, I can yawn all-I-want.

Well documented through yawning, eh?. . .Well done. . .
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Fkforyou(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wat an intresting debate,I think this issue/misconception should be clearly sorted out so that most peepz like us can learn,but it seems the debate has bin one-sided.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Cocodiva: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
This topic is neither a misconception,nor is it open for debate. The issue of apostasy in Islam is clear. It is death in an islamic state. It is amazing how people who claim to be muslims,but in reality are outside the fold of Islam either knowingly or unknowingly to them go around misleading people and throwing doubts into their hearts concerning the deen. I'm not surprised anyway,when it involves people that belittle the hadith of the prophet (SAW) , and those who rely upon the Qur'an alone as their source of guidance. I smell deviant sects around! You lots should seek repentance of Allah and ask for guidance from Him.

2 Likes

Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
any matter legislated in Islam it is not usually completely grasped without adequate and relevant knowledge and of course belief that God knows All and Best. to the untrained eyes and tainted mind, apostasy is not always when somebody abandoned Islam. it must include deception and insurrection after leaving Islam.

it is true that there is no compulsion in religion [Surah 2]. it is also true that God speaks about those that make their entering and leaving Islam so frequently that it becomes like a joke, thereby God may just reject their reversion [Surah 4]. however, the live and let live position of Islam [Surah 109] is evidential for the superiority of Islam, playing out for all to see the best quality of mankind according to freedom to choose [freewill].

Surah 25/68-70 caution man not to involve indiscriminate killing.

Surah 5/32 tells us the two types of people that can legally be killed; the killer and the one spreading corruption. not all apostates [if you mean those who leave islam] spread corruption in the land.

those who are saying that it is Quran only, you are wrong because you couldn't practice Islam if the prophet [SA] by his hadith/sunnah explains the daily salat, how many rakats are in salatul magrib if you rely on Quran alone whereas Allah says take what the prophet [SA] gives you and abstain from what he forbids you.

there is no way a verse is missing from the Quran or any that is not supposed to be in it is in it because Allah says "We are the Revealer of this revelation and We shall protect it".
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Coco diva: This topic is neither a misconception,nor is it open for debate. The issue of apostasy in Islam is clear. It is death in an islamic state. It is amazing how people who claim to be muslims,but in reality are outside the fold of Islam either knowingly or unknowingly to them go around misleading people and throwing doubts into their hearts concerning the deen. I'm not surprised anyway,when it involves people that belittle the hadith of the prophet (SAW) , and those who rely upon the Qur'an alone as their source of guidance. I smell deviant sects around! You lots should seek repentance of Allah and ask for guidance from Him.

It's only muslims that want to white-wash Islam that will tell you other-wise. The Hadith and Sunnah of Mohammad are pretty clear on this matter
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2013
RoyPCain: any matter legislated in Islam it is not usually completely grasped without adequate and relevant knowledge and of course belief that God knows All and Best. to the untrained eyes and tainted mind, apostasy is not always when somebody abandoned Islam. it must include deception and insurrection after leaving Islam.

it is true that there is no compulsion in religion [Surah 2]. it is also true that God speaks about those that make their entering and leaving Islam so frequently that it becomes like a joke, thereby God may just reject their reversion [Surah 4]. however, the live and let live position of Islam [Surah 109] is evidential for the superiority of Islam, playing out for all to see the best quality of mankind according to freedom to choose [freewill].

Surah 25/68-70 caution man not to involve indiscriminate killing.

Surah 5/32 tells us the two types of people that can legally be killed; the killer and the one spreading corruption. not all apostates [if you mean those who leave islam] spread corruption in the land.

those who are saying that it is Quran only, you are wrong because you couldn't practice Islam if the prophet [SA] by his hadith/sunnah explains the daily salat, how many rakats are in salatul magrib if you rely on Quran alone whereas Allah says take what the prophet [SA] gives you and abstain from what he forbids you.

there is no way a verse is missing from the Quran or any that is not supposed to be in it is in it because Allah says "We are the Revealer of this revelation and We shall protect it".

Are these Hadiths not part of the Muslim Sunnah?

[b]Bukhari, volume 9, #17

"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal intimate intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Bukhari, volume 9, #57

Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Bukhari, volume 9, #58

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....[/b]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2013
@cloudstar; thanks for asking about my religion. your contribution is appreciated and understood your position taking into consideration that you are not a muslim. muslim does need to have knowledge of hadith before making proper decision of its meaning. bottomline about hadith is that it that it must mot be against the Quran if you are to consider it for its authenticity. any hadith that contradicts the verse of the Quran that it seems to explain, is not remotely authentic.

note that the 3 'hadiths' [i believe only the first qualifies as hadith] are not disagreeing with what i presented as argument ofor what category of apostate that can be killed. Ali burning the 'atheists' has explanation that is very profound because the atheists are so because they have made Ali their "God", warning them rigorously against such a horror of speech resorting to burning them for their evil. you notice that they were spreading corruption, putting Ali [RA] in the center similar how christians are doing about Jesus [AS]. the last about the jew was not because the jew left Islam, but because he was undermining Islam by spreading lies and rumors and wishing it destroyed. people left Islam in the time of the prophet [SA], returning to their family in Makka. Allah revealed a verse of Mercy upon them that there is chance to repent and come back to guidance. one of them, Umar Khattab [RA] gave his camel or horse for the journey back to Makka. The "warrior" Umar Khattab [RA] didn't go after him for his property, the 'ride', but sent the verse as a message to the 'apostate' who upon hearing it returned knowing fully well that hope for mankind is Islam.

you need to look at the best meaning [the one that the prophet [SA] presented] of both Quran, as from it all true sunnah or hadith is the tutorial. I wish the muslims, including me are not behaving badly. the correct religion/way ordained by God, if you believe God and that He presented a way upon mankind, it is Islam. don't die without being upon it at death.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
RoyPCain: @cloudstar; thanks for asking about my religion. your contribution is appreciated and understood your position taking into consideration that you are not a muslim. muslim does need to have knowledge of hadith before making proper decision of its meaning. bottomline about hadith is that it that it must mot be against the Quran if you are to consider it for its authenticity. any hadith that contradicts the verse of the Quran that it seems to explain, is not remotely authentic.

note that the 3 'hadiths' [i believe only the first qualifies as hadith] are not disagreeing with what i presented as argument ofor what category of apostate that can be killed. Ali burning the 'atheists' has explanation that is very profound because the atheists are so because they have made Ali their "God", warning them rigorously against such a horror of speech resorting to burning them for their evil. you notice that they were spreading corruption, putting Ali [RA] in the center similar how christians are doing about Jesus [AS]. the last about the jew was not because the jew left Islam, but because he was undermining Islam by spreading lies and rumors and wishing it destroyed. people left Islam in the time of the prophet [SA], returning to their family in Makka. Allah revealed a verse of Mercy upon them that there is chance to repent and come back to guidance. one of them, Umar Khattab [RA] gave his camel or horse for the journey back to Makka. The "warrior" Umar Khattab [RA] didn't go after him for his property, the 'ride', but sent the verse as a message to the 'apostate' who upon hearing it returned knowing fully well that hope for mankind is Islam.

you need to look at the best meaning [the one that the prophet [SA] presented] of both Quran, as from it all true sunnah or hadith is the tutorial. I wish the muslims, including me are not behaving badly. the correct religion/way ordained by God, if you believe God and that He presented a way upon mankind, it is Islam. don't die without being upon it at death.

What you believe is irrelevant my friend. I am quoting from Al-Bukhari (An authoritative hadith & narration of the Sunnah of Mohammad). So, you can play pretend and tell me what hadith you can choose to believe and not to believe - that doesn't change the fact that the Hadith is authentic and is adhered by all the schools and scholars of Islam of which you are the least.

As a former Muslim that studied his Quran and Hadith; I know that there are several practices of muslims that are not in the Quran. For example:

1. Praying 5 times a day is not taught or recorded in the Quran; yet Muslims obey this commandment: If Muslims followed your line of thought, they probably wouldn't be doing this
2. The pilgrimage to Mecca: This is not taught in the Quran as well.

Whether you believe in Ali or not is your cup of tea. It only shows you are a Sunni muslim that disdain his fellow Shia/Shitte brothers smiley. I wouldn't wish Islam on my enemy. As a former muslim and now a free thinker - Islam & the sunnah of Mohammad doesn't present a case for a decent religion.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usermane(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Coco diva: This topic is neither a misconception,nor is it open for debate. The issue of apostasy in Islam is clear. It is death in an islamic state. It is amazing how people who claim to be muslims,but in reality are outside the fold of Islam either knowingly or unknowingly to them go around misleading people and throwing doubts into their hearts concerning the deen. I'm not surprised anyway,when it involves people that belittle the hadith of the prophet (SAW) , and those who rely upon the Qur'an alone as their source of guidance. I smell deviant sects around! You lots should seek repentance of Allah and ask for guidance from Him.

Your post really threw me for a loop. So, i will like it, after posting this.

Well, can't say much but i 'll post a few verses now. Cos i know that if i just leave down only the references, most people will not go and look it up as they should. These verses describe very much traditional muslims, who adhere to an anti-quranic religion and condone the killing of apostates, justifying it with God.

Quran 7:28
And when they commit evil, they say: "We found our fathers doing it, and God has commanded it on us." Say: Nay, God never commands evil. Do you say about God what you know not?"

Only disbelievers and cruel people kill apostates. The kind of disbelievers that stood with pharoah against Moses, the kind of disbelievers that put Abraham in the fire, the kind of disbelievers that conspired to persecute Jesus, the kind of disbelievers that evicted Muhammad from Makkah.

Disbelievers always feel like gods, that is why they feel the need to kill anyone who suddenly turn away from their beliefs.
Disbelievers always exhibit an holier than thou attitude, that is why they feel the urge to kill apostates. Disbelievers always have skeletons in their cupboards, that is why in order to spare their reputation, they kill apostates. Disbeliever never live by the scripture, hence they kill apostates.
Disbelievers are always wicked people, hence they kill apostates.
Disbelievers are hypocrites, that is why they publicly preach peace, but death for apostates behind closed doors.

Are you in support of death for apostacy or not?
Do you believe in the Quran or not?

Peace.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usermane(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usermane(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fkforyou: Wat an intresting debate,I think this issue/misconception should be clearly sorted out so that most peepz like us can learn,but it seems the debate has bin one-sided.

Peace!
People who practice evil can never hold a debate with people who strive for morality. Neither can people who cling to dogmas hold an intellectual or moral debate. I have met similar traditional muslims face to face. They all want to preach Traditional Islam as a peaceful religion, but let me tell you, as soon as you bring up the issues like death for apostacy, you note their contradictions. They cannot withstand an intellectual debate with an atheist, not to talk of someone who utilise the scripture explicitly. Their Hadiths books, which have succeeded in deviating them from the scripture is their kryptonite.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
@cloudstar;

What you believe is irrelevant my friend. I am quoting from Al-Bukhari (An authoritative hadith & narration of the Sunnah of Mohammad). So, you can play pretend and tell me what hadith you can choose to believe and not to believe - that doesn't change the fact that the Hadith is authentic and is adhered by all the schools and scholars of Islam of which you are the least.

As a former Muslim that studied his Quran and Hadith; I know that there are several practices of muslims that are not in the Quran. For example:

1. Praying 5 times a day is not taught or recorded in the Quran; yet Muslims obey this commandment: If Muslims followed your line of thought, they probably wouldn't be doing this
2. The pilgrimage to Mecca: This is not taught in the Quran as well.

Whether you believe in Ali or not is your cup of tea. It only shows you are a Sunni muslim that disdain his fellow Shia/Shitte brothers smiley. I wouldn't wish Islam on my enemy. As a former muslim and now a free thinker - Islam & the sunnah of Mohammad doesn't present a case for a decent religion.
the five prayers from Quran is right there. Subh/Fajr, Dhur and Isha are mentioned about when you can shed your garment at rest time in Surah Muminu. Asr is mentioned along with Dhur as daylight time prayers not prayer, but prayers. Magrib is mentioned as time for breaking of fast, the time you remain in Masjid to in Ramadhan. these salawat were repeat in allegorical kind of ways, more than once. of course your disbelieving heart will not let you see 'pray in the early hour of the morning, pray in the daylight time hours, pray early night and in the night and none of these prayers is a sunnah or nafil. There is surah Fajr. There is surah Asr.

and the pilgrimage is mentioned in Surah Baqarah so much so the manaset [method is indicated], to include the prayer; Rabbanah attinah fi duniyah hassanattan, wa fil akhiratti hassanattan wa kina adhabanaar, which is completely different from the prayers of the people that will not inherit good after this life, since what they ask, always is of this world because of their disbelief. you need to read surah As Saffat [around verse 109] where the mentioned of slaughter is left as a memorial for prophet Ibrahim [AS]. there is maqam Ibrahim [station of Ibrahim [AS] mentioned to show that he and his family [Ismail [AS] and his mother are prominent in matters of the Hajj. there is a surah named Hajj.

did you notice that you are an evidence that not all apostate are killed? your heart sway so much that it pushes you out of Islam? surah Nisaa verse 137 leaves the window open for your returning.

and if a hadith is opposing Quran, one realizes that it is not truly authentic. by the hadith is saying of the prophet [SA] or what was said in his presence and he did not object to it. same is sunnah. Bukhari can be questioned if it is against Quran. Quran cant be questioned because all know that it is the Supreme Speech of God. scholar can make mistakes, if the sahabah made mistakes [sahabah were bigger scholars compared to the scholarship after them. after all the sahabah [RA] had the master of mankind [SA] as their teacher]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
RoyPCain: @cloudstar; the five prayers from Quran is right there. Subh/Fajr, Dhur and Isha are mentioned about when you can shed your garment at rest time in Surah Muminu. Asr is mentioned along with Dhur as daylight time prayers not prayer, but prayers. Magrib is mentioned as time for breaking of fast, the time you remain in Masjid to in Ramadhan. these salawat were repeat in allegorical kind of ways, more than once. of course your disbelieving heart will not let you see 'pray in the early hour of the morning, pray in the daylight time hours, pray early night and in the night and none of these prayers is a sunnah or nafil. There is surah Fajr. There is surah Asr.

and the pilgrimage is mentioned in Surah Baqarah so much so the manaset [method is indicated], to include the prayer; Rabbanah attinah fi duniyah hassanattan, wa fil akhiratti hassanattan wa kina adhabanaar, which is completely different from the prayers of the people that will not inherit good after this life, since what they ask, always is of this world because of their disbelief. you need to read surah As Saffat [around verse 109] where the mentioned of slaughter is left as a memorial for prophet Ibrahim [AS]. there is maqam Ibrahim [station of Ibrahim [AS] mentioned to show that he and his family [Ismail [AS] and his mother are prominent in matters of the Hajj. there is a surah named Hajj.

did you notice that you are an evidence that not all apostate are killed? your heart sway so much that it pushes you out of Islam? surah Nisaa verse 137 leaves the window open for your returning.

and if a hadith is opposing Quran, one realizes that it is not truly authentic. by the hadith is saying of the prophet [SA] or what was said in his presence and he did not object to it. same is sunnah. Bukhari can be questioned if it is against Quran. Quran cant be questioned because all know that it is the Supreme Speech of God. scholar can make mistakes, if the sahabah made mistakes [sahabah were bigger scholars compared to the scholarship after them. after all the sahabah [RA] had the master of mankind [SA] as their teacher]

If they are there:

1. Please provide the Surah and verses so we can confirm
2. If the instruction to travel to Mecca of the Hajj is in the Quran, please state it

Remember, please state exactly where it says - pray 5 times and day and travel to Mecca for the Hajj as well. We are not referring to the Quran MENTIONING those words but a clear instruction. You are here talking about the Quran mentioning; I am talking about the instruction to pray 5 times and travel to the Hajj as a tenant that is clearly stated and taught in the Hadith.

All the Sunni and Shia schools of jurisprudence agrees that apostates should be killed and so does the Hadiths. Coming here to claim otherwise means you don't read your Hadith Bros.

Al-Bukhari is ONE OF THE MOST AUTHENTIC HADITHS and sources of Sunnah that every muslim follows. It is only muslims like yourself who wants to score cheap religious points will ignore the Hadiths. Since you wanted a verse from the Quran to prove instruction to kill apostates, here you go for your reading pleasure smiley

Surah (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

I encourage you to read your Quran Oga
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usermane(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
cloudstar:

If they are there:

1. Please provide the Surah and verses so we can confirm
2. If the instruction to travel to Mecca of the Hajj is in the Quran, please state it

Remember, please state exactly where it says - pray 5 times and day and travel to Mecca for the Hajj as well. We are not referring to the Quran MENTIONING those words but a clear instruction. You are here talking about the Quran mentioning; I am talking about the instruction to pray 5 times and travel to the Hajj as a tenant that is clearly stated and taught in the Hadith.

All the Sunni and Shia schools of jurisprudence agrees that apostates should be killed and so does the Hadiths. Coming here to claim otherwise means you don't read your Hadith Bros.

Al-Bukhari is ONE OF THE MOST AUTHENTIC HADITHS and sources of Sunnah that every muslim follows. It is only muslims like yourself who wants to score cheap religious points will ignore the Hadiths. Since you wanted a verse from the Quran to prove instruction to kill apostates, here you go for your reading pleasure smiley

Surah (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

I encourage you to read your Quran Oga

Guy, do you believe that Prophet Muhammad splitted the moon miraculously as hadiths books states?
Obviously you don't. Why then do you wish to force others to believe that Muhammad ordered killing of apostates as hadiths books states?

Muhammad never taught salat/prayer or hajj/pilgrimage as you think, these rites were nothing new in the arab community when Muhammad became a Prophet, it is just that simple. You can search the entire hadith corpus(that is if you can ever finish sifting through the uncountable narrations in your life), non of them provide a full detail of the salat as is commonly known, rather they consists of brief accounts of persons who claimed to has seen the Prophet prayed. I talked about this in my last thread, check that out.

One reason why u want muslims to stick with hadiths is because you LOVE hadiths. Just like Ali Sina, Robert Spencer and other figures campaigning against muslims, you love the hadith books as much as sunnis and shiites do, infact you are even more versed in hadiths than the average traditional muslims. You love the hadiths because they provide you a lot of points in your arguement against Islam. Whenever you want to depict Islam as a religion of hate, violence, misorgyny and backwardness, you have countless hadiths at your disposal for clarification. You know fully well that if we stick to the Qur'an alone, you 'll have no arguement.

Well, i got bad news for you, dude. The Qur'an condemn hadiths by name in several instances, warn us to avoid them and inform us that Quran is clear, fully detailed and is God 's only message through Muhammad(Qur'an 5:48-49, 6:19, 6:112-116, 12:111, 54:17, 45:6)
Also i recommend three books for you:

1. Hadith: A Re-evaluation
By Kassim Ahmed.

2. The Qur'an: Sufficient as a Source of Islamic Legislation.
By Dr. Ahmed Subhi Mansour.

3. Hadith As Scripture.
By Aisha Musa.

All are available in pdf on google, for free.

PS: The verse you cited deal with war, not apostacy. It talk about hypocrites turning their back and fighting the believers. Nothing in it specify killing apostates. Don't stick with only one translation, check out different translations to minimize translators' errors.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usisky(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
cloudstar:
Since you wanted a verse from the Quran to prove instruction to kill apostates, here you go for your reading pleasure smiley

[size=13pt]
Peace MR. I really wish you had been a little patient(or maybe sincere) to have read just a couple more verses following your quotation,
you would've seen the author you (mis)quoted provide you with the context which you never considered....

[Quran 4:89] .....If they turn against you, you shall fight them, and you may kill them when you encounter them in war. You shall not accept them as friends, or allies.

[Quran 4:90] Exempted are those who join people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, and those who come to you wishing not to fight you, nor fight their relatives. Had GOD willed, He could have permitted them to fight against you. Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.

[Quran 4:91] You will find others who wish to make peace with you, and also with their people. However, as soon as war erupts, they fight against you. Unless these people leave you alone, offer you peace, and stop fighting you, you may fight them when you encounter them. Against these, we give you a clear authorization.

Deduction from the above:

1)A 'go-ahead' instruction was issued to the prophet and his followers to fight a certain disbelieving people. During such encounter,
the disbelievers may be killed(4:89).

2)But who are these disbelieving people? Answer in 4:90
a)they are aggressing people.
b)they fight the prophet, kill his followers and their relatives.

Once they(disbelievers) quit fighting, oppressing and killing the innocent people(prophet and followers)-categorically-God says they
should also refrain from fighiting such disbelievers(4:90).

3)For as long as the disbelievers persist in their old ways of aggression and fighting the innocent folks, the command to be stern towards
them remains valid(4:91)

Another verse to consider:
[Quran 2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

The crowning verses: Basic Law Regulating Relations With Unbelievers

[Quran 60:8-9] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable. GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

I hope you understand? Stop reading the Quran upside down(like the people who we're trying to educate here), you can't get the message that way. Peace!!!

www.submission.org
www.masjidtucson.org
www.miracleof19.org
www.quranalone.com

[/size]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
usisky:

[size=13pt]
Peace MR. I really wish you had been a little patient(or maybe sincere) to have read just a couple more verses following your quotation,
you would've seen the author you (mis)quoted provide you with the context which you never considered....

[Quran 4:89] .....If they turn against you, you shall fight them, and you may kill them when you encounter them in war. You shall not accept them as friends, or allies.

[Quran 4:90] Exempted are those who join people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, and those who come to you wishing not to fight you, nor fight their relatives. Had GOD willed, He could have permitted them to fight against you. Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.

[Quran 4:91] You will find others who wish to make peace with you, and also with their people. However, as soon as war erupts, they fight against you. Unless these people leave you alone, offer you peace, and stop fighting you, you may fight them when you encounter them. Against these, we give you a clear authorization.

Deduction from the above:

1)A 'go-ahead' instruction was issued to the prophet and his followers to fight a certain disbelieving people. During such encounter,
the disbelievers may be killed(4:89).

2)But who are these disbelieving people? Answer in 4:90
a)they are aggressing people.
b)they fight the prophet, kill his followers and their relatives.

Once they(disbelievers) quit fighting, oppressing and killing the innocent people(prophet and followers)-categorically-God says they
should also refrain from fighiting such disbelievers(4:90).

3)For as long as the disbelievers persist in their old ways of aggression and fighting the innocent folks, the command to be stern towards
them remains valid(4:91)

Another verse to consider:
[Quran 2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

The crowning verses: Basic Law Regulating Relations With Unbelievers

[Quran 60:8-9] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable. GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

I hope you understand? Stop reading the Quran upside down(like the people who we're trying to educate here), you can't get the message that way. Peace!!!

www.submission.org
www.masjidtucson.org
www.miracleof19.org
www.quranalone.com

[/size]

Another one of the copy and paste Muslims. Welcome to the thread!. The context of verses in the Quran is clearly explained in the Hadith and it tells you why. If you want me to engage you, I will be happy to
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usisky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
usermane:

Also i recommend three books for you:

1. Hadith: A Re-evaluation
By Kassim Ahmed.

2. The Qur'an: Sufficient as a Source of Islamic Legislation.
By Dr. Ahmed Subhy Mansour.

3. Hadith As Scripture.
By Aisha Musa.

All are available in pdf on google, for free.

[size=13pt]
Peace my good friend. Here are the links to some of the suggested books:

1. Hadith: A Re-evaluation- Click
By Kassim Ahmed.

2. Quran, Hadith and Islam: Click

3. Hadith As Scripture. Click
By Aisha Musa.

Will update when i get the other links, God willing...

[/size]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by usisky(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
cloudstar:

Another one of the copy and paste Muslims. Welcome to the thread!. The context of verses in the Quran is clearly explained in the Hadith and it tells you why. If you want me to engage you, I will be happy to

[size=13pt]
copy and paste?! Do yourself a favor: At least try to find out a little about the person you think you want to engage in a debate with...Start
by clicking on my profile.

#Just an advise, Sir!
[/size]
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
usisky:

[size=13pt]
copy and paste?! Do yourself a favor: At least try to find out a little about the person you think you want to engage in a debate with...Start
by clicking on my profile.

#Just an advise, Sir!
[/size]

No vex Albert Einstein grin. The floor is opened if you want to engage
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
@cloudstar;

haji and acrefice; surah baqarah verse 196;
And complete the Hajj and 'umrah for Allah . But if you are prevented, then [offer] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And do not shave your heads until the sacrificial animal has reached its place of slaughter. And whoever among you is ill or has an ailment of the head [making shaving necessary must offer] a ransom of fasting [three days] or charity or sacrifice. And when you are secure, then whoever performs 'umrah [during the Hajj months] followed by Hajj [offers] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And whoever cannot find [or afford such an animal] - then a fast of three days during Hajj and of seven when you have returned [home]. Those are ten complete [days]. This is for those whose family is not in the area of al-Masjid al-Haram. And fear Allah and know that Allah is severe in penalty.

there are many verses also talking about details of hajj to include the going around the kaaba, the running between safa and marwa, the station of Ibrahim [AS] where he prayed and each hajji is required to do the same. the gathering on mount araf is also indicated being the hajj itself, no hajj for the one that misses this event.

as to salat; surah isra speaks of prayers in daylight time till sun sets to cover dhur, asr and magrib;
Establish regular prayers at
the sun's decline till the darkness of the night,
and the morning prayer and reading:
for the prayer and reading in the morning
carry their testimony. (78)

And pray in the early parts
of the morning: (it would be)
an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee:
soon will thy Lord raise thee
to a station of Praise and Glory! (79)
it covers fajr or subh as well, being the very early morning prayer ending when the sun begins to be visible as in rising.

surah muminu talks about isha, fajr and dhur concerning when you are most in private and can caste away your garment; surah nur verse 58;
[24:58-59, quran.com, Translation: Sahih International]

O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you – some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.
somehow you must be able to pick 5 salawat out of the above or are you really simple?

evidently, if things are not in the most elementary presentation you dont understand it because it becomes hard, advance and cloudy.

Allah talks about middle prayer to indicate the commanded daily prayers are odd number amount ;
5- Chapter: 2 , Verse: 238

attend constantly to prayers and to the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah
i bet you know the middle prayers thereby giving us the names of the salat before and after to see if you know what is meant by 'middle prayer'.

Allah talks about shortening prayers to indicate not subh and magrib, but others;
9- Chapter: 4 , Verse: 101

and when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open enemy

the timing of salat is mentioned indicating specific time for each salah;
3- Chapter: 4 , Verse: 103

then when you have finished the prayer, remember allah standing and sitting and reclining; but when you are secure (from danger) keep up prayer; surely prayer is a timed ordinance for the believers
or do you know the things as demanded in the Quran, provided to us by the legislation of the messenger [SA] under the commandment of Allah?
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2014
RoyPCain

haji and acrefice; surah baqarah verse 196;

there are many verses also talking about details of hajj to include the going around the kaaba, the running between safa and marwa, the station of Ibrahim [AS] where he prayed and each hajji is required to do the same. the gathering on mount araf is also indicated being the hajj itself, no hajj for the one that misses this event.

You keep missing my point. My point is simple, not all the 5 pillars of Islam are not direct instructions you find in the Quran. For example, the Hajj & Salaat. There is no where in the Quran where it is taught that the Hajj is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. My argument has nothing to do with the mention of the word "Hajj" in the Quran

as to salat; surah isra speaks of prayers in daylight time till sun sets to cover dhur, asr and magrib; it covers fajr or subh as well, being the very early morning prayer ending when the sun begins to be visible as in rising.

The Quran covers praying 3 times a day and NOT 5. The Hadith covers praying 5 times a day. Again, this has always been my stand. Certain instructions are not comprehensive or stated in the Quran but are clearly mentioned and expounded on in the Hadiths such as the Shahada, Salaat and others.

evidently, if things are not in the most elementary presentation you dont understand it because it becomes hard, advance and cloudy.

I am following facts stated both in the Quran and Hadith - you are the one adding additional interpretation to them

Allah talks about middle prayer to indicate the commanded daily prayers are odd number amount ; i bet you know the middle prayers thereby giving us the names of the salat before and after to see if you know what is meant by 'middle prayer'.

Please show me in the Quran where Muslims are taught to pray 5 times a day

Allah talks about shortening prayers to indicate not subh and magrib, but others;

Irrevelant

the timing of salat is mentioned indicating specific time for each salah; oro you know the ting as demad in the Quran provided to us by the legislation of the messenger [SA] under the commandment of Allah?

Again, where are muslims taught to pray 5 TIMES in the Quran
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Cocodiva: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2014
I quite understand the arguements better now. To the "debators" could you please shed light on Quran 16: Vs 44
There are several verses in the Qur'an that are similar to it,but let's start from here.
@cloudstar raised an issue as well,where was 5 daily mentioned as per salat in the Qur'an. And I'l like to add, where are the instructions concerning the postures and what to recite in the different postures of salat mentioned as well?
I wouldn't want to use hadiths , since you don't believe in the books of hadiths.
Re: Misconception: Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
@cloudstar; stars are mostly hidden in cloudy night. i see your name and unfortunately your understanding.

by cloudstar: 7:53am
RoyPCain

haji and sacrefice; surah baqarah verse 196;

You keep missing my point. My point is simple, not all the 5 pillars of Islam are not direct instructions you find in the Quran. For example, the Hajj & Salaat. There is no where in the Quran where it is taught that the Hajj is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. My argument has nothing to do with the mention of the word "Hajj" in the Quran
so you believe that the other 3 are taught as one of the pillars of Islam? so show me where it is since you have no problems with the other 3 [shahadah, siyamu, zakat]. while you are at it, tell us or just me how many pillars are there in Islam and what are salaat and hajj that you have problems with? you remind me of a former muslim i spoke with who is now a pastor in lagos. he was so ignorant of Islam he was a muslim and i was not surprise that he le Islam based on his disbelieving heart. you left Islam, too and you know why now!

as to salat; surah isra speaks of prayers in daylight time till sun sets to cover dhur, asr and magrib; it covers fajr or subh as well, being the very early morning prayer ending when the sun begins to be visible as in rising.

The Quran covers praying 3 times a day and NOT 5. The Hadith covers praying 5 times a day. Again, this has always been my stand. Certain instructions are not comprehensive or stated in the Quran but are clearly mentioned and expounded on in the Hadiths such as the Shahada, Salaat and others.
are you saying you do not believe in hadith and Quran is enough when you do not understand how to make salah accurately unless the details are explained by the hadith and sunnah? if Quran gives you the details without the messenger [SA], who is the best person to explain Quran to you except the messenger [SA], showing you that there are two sajdah in every rakat and not less or more and how to correct your salaat when you make error in it? The hadith of Malaika Jibril [AS] as in he came to teach you your religion is evident too that the 5 pillars of Islam are the Shahadah Tainy, salawat khams, zakat, siyam wa Hajj bait fiseBilli.

I am following facts stated both in the Quran and Hadith - you are the one adding additional interpretation to them
to you now here, contrary to the above statement from you is that salaat is part of the pillars of Islam, except that you say it is 3 instead of 5, while you are still insisting that Hajj is not commanded and not part of the pillars. you will still have to show me where you got your information and what are the actual pillars of Islam and how you arrived at each.

me answer the 5 salaawat by asking you how do you understand the verse that says make Prayers during the daylight time and how many prayers do you think will be made, minimally to satisfy the verse and how did the prophet [SA] and his companions [RA] obeyed the commandment of the verse?
Chapter 17 verse 78 "Establish regular prayers at the sun's decline till the darkness of the night,
and the morning prayer and reading: for the prayer and reading in the morning carry their testimony. (78) "

evidence for salatul Dhur is also salatul Jumu'ah. evidence for 5 prayers, showing that the middle prayer is not the one between the 3 is that salatul Magrib in the above verse is at the beginning of the 'darkness' of night just before the darkness begins. it is also the prayer that coincides with breaking of fast, siyamu which you have no problem with as there is Qiyamulail [ashamu] is the usual routine accompanying it. please provide the 3 names of your salat and tell me how you decide upon them when have no knowledge when you were a muslim, but just follow follow go was your position and you are not a muslim, now?

Allah talks about middle prayer to indicate the commanded daily prayers are odd number amount ; i bet you know the middle prayers thereby giving us the names of the salat before and after to see if you know what is meant by 'middle prayer'.

Please show me in the Quran where Muslims are taught to pray 5 times a day
where are the 3 salat that you are talking about? please name them while I say there are 5 salat and are the names and times using the sun movements; earliest is fajr/subh is moments after the appearance of the light of the coming day over the darkness of the soon to end night and before the start of the sunrise. Dhur is immediately after the sun has risen to the highest horizon, declining ending before the shadow length is twice. asr begins from this time before sun begins to set. magrib is immediately after sunset and before it becomes completely dark. this is the shortest time slot for salat. isha is after the sun completely declined and dark and before fajr.

Irrevelant
where is the irrelevance? is it the shortening of prayers and which ones or the 2 salat i mentioned considering that neither subh nor magrib is shortened but dhur, asr and isha are the ones in times of fear and definitely in times of journey.

the timing of salat is mentioned indicating specific time for each salah; or you know the ting as demand in the Quran provided to us by the legislation of the messenger [SA] under the commandment of Allah?

Again, where are muslims taught to pray 5 TIMES in the Quran
show me where 2 prostrations per rakat in the Quran if you know Islam than the Master [SA] and his companions [RA] and the generations that followed [ra], the scholars and believers even to this generation, while you are a disbeliever?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drawing In Islam / Ramadan Journal For Muslims / Daily Qur'an Challenge: Would You Join This Challenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.