Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (69509 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
neena adjei:
Yup

Thank you jaree.. kiss (((hugs)))
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by nekede11(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
U are right.beautiful,charming,cheap and fake products attracts many buyers,but ungly,quality,and expensive products has less buyers.i must say evrybody likes beautiful tins,but in d case of women or girls,read proverbs 31:1-31.90% of super beautiful girls are full of pride,pride s a killer,which had made many of them 2 say "HAD I KNOW"some of them, though swim in pride unknowing.while others,it's just n there character,there s no gud and caring guy dat will like 2 settle down wit a pride beautiful girl.i tell my frnds,d beauty of a woman s her character,once am ready 2 settle down weda beauty or ugly,in as much she s well cultured,mannered,and witout pride,and 1 tin dis fine bitches don't knw,a player guy will go extreme to show them fake love and care,only 2 use them 4 temporary pleasure,later abondon them and finally settle down wit wife material,who mayb ugly or beautiful.so ugly babes wit gud character cheer..don't quote me wrong,beautiful once wit gud character still dey,but who can find them.
Paularus: grin ,cos cheap product has many buyers
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dannylux: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
U dey go church b4? grin

wetin you mean nau? sad

and who liked that comment? undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dannylux: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica:

Thank you jaree.. kiss (((hugs)))

(shots fired) smiley
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mazizitonene(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannylux:

(shots fired) smiley
Na 2 of dem u wan kill?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mazizitonene(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannylux:

wetin you mean nau? sad

Bros nah vex...na play ni
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dannylux: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Na 2 of dem u wan kill?

The guy alone cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Define ugly! Because to me, the greatest beauty stems from within. You may be very beautiful physically, even fine pass mami water sef but if your character is nonsense, manner of approach is destructive and your relationship with people is nothing to write home about then u are as good as ugly. No guy in his right senses gets near such girls except 4 fun. On the other hand, a girl may be as ugly as a troll but if her character is unique, manner of approach is 10/10 and her relationship with people is remarkable... Who dare call such ugly? Reasonable guys would cherish her. Her overall character has made her the most beautiful in their eyes.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by peteremu(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ugly girls don't pretend, the beautiful ones are always thinking men would run and fall over them... but I would rather go for an ugly girl that has manners and don't pretend than fall for Miss Agbani Darego who thinks she can form...hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dont want anything to do with an ugly babe ...good attitude or bad attitude...rich or poor....like someone said...they should be used as sacrifice to the gods...all these guys porting yo team ugly re not realistic and just saying so to save human face on NL....I have seen very pweti gurls with mami water kinda beauty, tall and amazing physique yet so nice and humble....ugly chick ll never near 30m close to my door ...period.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Mascotlawman: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
the answer to ur question is confidence. Most ugly ladies have confidence and they know what they want. They use all means possible to lure or bait their target.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by naijacommando: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
addictiv: I dont want anything to do with an ugly babe ...good attitude or bad attitude...rich or poor....like someone said...they should be used as sacrifice to the gods...all these guys porting yo team ugly re not realistic and just saying so to save human face on NL....I have seen very pweti gurls with mami water kinda beauty, tall and amazing physique yet so nice and humble....ugly chick ll never near 30m close to my door ...period.
BIG FOOL!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mascot lawman: the answer to ur question is confidence. Most ugly ladies have confidence and they know what they want. They use all means possible to lure or bait their target.
Same with the guys.....which helps them keep up with the innumerable turn downs from the fine gurls till they finally give in.....fine boy doesnt have dat kinda patience nd confidence and ll just move on after the first rejected trial.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
naijacommando: BIG FOOL!
Hehehe....and I thought penguins where only found in the north pole region......

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Op, how are u so sure the guys, the ugly girls have, as uv placed the question are better?.. Due to experience, no babe is ugly.. Then d better guy, u feel they av, in most cases is judging the book by its cover..if a guy is handsome, those not mean he has the heart, he could be very mean and selfish. But due to his goodluks, u cud blindly say he's prince charming.. All na Packaging..and d so called ugly girls, is ready to swallow all kinds of shit from such a guy.. Why? So that her friends wil envy her and praise her for having such a fine boi.. Na 2day??.. So my dear op, value who u av as a spouse. Especially when d guy has that heart of gold, that's rare to come by..looks r very deceptive.. And also common...Trust me on dat..no one is Ugly.. Beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by nekaa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
I guess that happens often, cause ah yam a testimony. smiley
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by pat358(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
When it comes to marriage, people look beyond the physical appearance. Its manners that matter. Boy friend or girl friend is completely different. In most cases, good looking people are too conscious of their looks & then become snubbish. By the time they realise it, time is gone & they are left with no choice but to hook up with the available, before its too late.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by danot1030: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
which class do u belong? d urgly i guess. NOT LAUGHING.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica: Modupe! I've replied ur PM.. Sorry lirusehn cry
dreamer boy. Wake up
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
modupeaderonke: grin@Lirusehn dnt mind him oooo,nah u be d only suger inside my tea.......
i trust u. Though for a second i thought he wus saying d truth.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannylux:

Lol this your name na war grin
and wotz wrong wiv her name? wink
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amefrica:

grin dey console him.
dooorh. Jealousy. grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by modupeaderonke(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
lirusehn: dooorh. Jealousy. grin grin grin
haba were u go since.u no kno say I don miss u ni

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by donem: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
T_girl: Cos most of the so called fine girls v no morals....beauty radiates from within
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
modupeaderonke: haba were u go since.u no kno say I don miss u ni
ohhhhh. Sowie my lady. Wuz kinda busy. Me self miss u o. Hope cold no dey ur side o?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by addictiv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
You cant judge a book by its cover..... some people are naturally reserved and dont talk much...some just like to mind thier buisness n re not all that social thus people assume that they are snubs....the generalisation of cute people being dishonest or ill mannered is wrong.....yeah there maybe an element of pride involved but that doesnt mean that they are not nice people if you get to really know em....
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yusphull(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
addictiv: I dont want anything to do with an ugly babe ...good attitude or bad attitude...rich or poor....like someone said...they should be used as sacrifice to the gods...all these guys porting yo team ugly re not realistic and just saying so to save human face on NL....I have seen very pweti gurls with mami water kinda beauty, tall and amazing physique yet so nice and humble....ugly chick ll never near 30m close to my door ...period.

Abeg gimme the gurl link jawe #teamfinegurl# grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yusphull(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
nekaa: I guess that happens often, cause ah yam a testimony. smiley

Which class do you belong

The beast or the beauty ??...

Be sincere Ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dannylux: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
lirusehn: and wotz wrong wiv her name? wink

lol I no fit pronounce am grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Roda94(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so that says it all really wink grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dannylux: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2013

People can be very wicked grin grin grin

Guy, no make person go commit suicide grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.