Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (41418 Views)

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys / What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:16am On Jul 31, 2014

1.why do most guys go for beautiful or good looking girls than the ugly ones?
2. what will happen to them if nobody is giving them attention?
3. Recent survey shows most unmarried girls in Nigeria are the ugly
ones, should they die alone?
4.the beautiful ones stand a better chance than the ugly ones in terms of employment true or false?
5. Guys often paly with the feelings of the ugly girls, why?
6. Guys only go after ugly girls because they always have big boobsie and yanshie not for love why?

Discuss

angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Enegod(m): 1:18am On Jul 31, 2014
I like ugly girls undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by DonaldGenes(m): 1:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:
1.why do most guys go for beautiful or good looking girls than the ugly ones?
2. what will happen to them if nobody is giving them attention?
3. Recent survey shows most unmarried girls in Nigeria are the ugly
ones, should they die alone?
4.the beautiful ones stand a better chance than the ugly ones in terms of employment true or false?
5. Guys often paly with the feelings of the ugly girls, why?
6. Guys only go after ugly girls because they always have big boobsie and yanshie not for love why?

Discuss

angry angry

#BITG

Ask your ugly babe for answers

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by mstik(f): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2014
andy andy! so you no dey sleep?
na jamb questions be dis one sha
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Truckpusher(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Ask spacegoat grin

7 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: andy andy! so you no dey sleep?
na jamb questions be dis one sha

wetin u sef dey do awake by this time?angry angry

#BITG
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Enegod: I like ugly girls undecided

becuz of boobsie?angry angry

#BITG
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by mstik(f): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2014
the first picture is andy in drag grin
the second girl is not ugly na undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: the first picture is andy in drag grin
the second girl is not ugly na undecided

is your face like the 2nd girl face?angry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by hannesy(f): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2014
The first pix is andy on make up lmao
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze, hahaa! grin grin, are you related to spacegoat? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2014
hannesy is this youse?
angry angry

#BITG

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by hannesy(f): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze: hannesy is this youse?
angry angry

#BITG
lolz the second one is me
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2014
mayapop: Andyblaze, hahaa! grin grin, are you related to spacegoat? undecided

twerk for me and I'll give u a replyangry angry

#BITG
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2014
hannesy: lolz the second one is me

your lips look like u spent all day kissing my armpitangry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by hannesy(f): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:

#BITG
ewwwww guess ur armpit must be as dirty as oloshosho dump site
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Prowizy2(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2014
hannesy: ewwwww guess ur armpit must be as dirty as oloshosho dump site

grin grin
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:

twerk for me and I'll give u a replyangry angry

#BITG
In your dreams tongue
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by kultimate009: 3:18am On Jul 31, 2014
One word..... Evolution
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2014
See you, the Ugly ones are busy getting married every Saturday while the pretty ones are doing Ashebi girls for them waiting for Dangotes son

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2014
you are all burrifool
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by BoiledCorn: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2014
FoooooLlllllLllllllL

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by damselabi(f): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
I don't tink any lady is ugly...beauty is nt just abt d physical. D 1 u tag ugly might b d most beautiful in d eyes of anoda.Its just hw u view her.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Ariyke: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2014
damselabi: I don't tink any lady is ugly...beauty is nt just abt d physical. D 1 u tag ugly might b d most beautiful in d eyes of anoda.Its just hw u view her.
abi o

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by kingbella: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:

becuz of boobsie?angry angry

#BITG

I know im a learner, but whats the meaning of #BITG?
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by IAMBREEZY: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Lmao...Andyblaze you won't kill me with laughter. gringrincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by IAMBREEZY: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:

#BITG
buh Andy mah nigga you still gonna marry a nigerian girl so why are you discriminating the ugly ones. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Andyblaze: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2014
IAMBREEZY: buh Andy mah nigga you still gonna marry a nigerian girl so why are you discriminating the ugly ones. cheesycheesycheesy
ayam trying to give them hope not dicriminate...change ur signature, u are ijebu ode boyangry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by IAMBREEZY: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2014
Andyblaze:
ayam trying to give them hope not dicriminate...change ur signature, u are ijebu ode boyangry angry

#BITG
Lol...clown i don't even know what is ijebu odez,is it a country in which continent?
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Jennydoris(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2014
That first pic na man woman be that abi na real woman? Because he looks more like a man clothed in heavy but dirty makeup.
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by Kaxmytex(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
The word 'ugly' has no meaning.....

U dnt knw maybe d pesin wey u tag 'ugly' na im resemble God pas......
Re: The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES by sod09(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2014
hannesy: The first pix is andy on make up lmao
one side of ur pix shows u beautiful d show shows otherwise......

watapen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.