Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government (2722 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by chemashie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
theoctopus:

Stop making noise! IF Fashola can sack medical doctors in Lagos, FG can sack the dumb lecturers with their 1960 lecture notes! What do they know? Many of them are outdated! They are the problem of education in Nigeria
Your MUMUism has gone beyond this planet. Fashola sacked doctors only in Lagos State and re-absorbed them the moment he knew such policy can not stand. You expect FG to sack all lecturers in all the federal universities across the country and replace them with who? With unemployed graduates like you? Why are you DAFT like this?
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by theoctopus: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
chemashie:
Your MUMUism has gone beyond this planet. Fashola sacked doctors only in Lagos State and re-absorbed them the moment he knew such policy can not stand. You expect FG to sack all lecturers in all the federal universities across the country and replace them with who? With unemployed graduates like you? Why are you DAFT like this?

Shut up my friend! Are the lecturers in the schools better than the people on the streets? Is it not notes they read to students in class? I can teach more than mostof them. SMH! So many lecturers in the northern schools, for example, cannot speak good English, yet they are beneficiaries of this strike. Abeg tell me another thing joor! grin
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by chemashie(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
I wouldn't like to quote you because your comment reeks of ignorance. You can direct your frustrations to FG to attend to ASUU so that you can resume on time.
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by Kajiang02(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
chemashie:
If you don't know when ASUU/FG reached an agreement in 2009 during Yar'Adua tenure and the MOU signed btw GEJ and ASUU in 2012 you should stay clear of this debate.

Ok, you added 2012 now. This hilarious. Mind you other sister unions in Universities are agitating for implementation of the agreement in 2009 (which GEJ obviously didn't sign) whilst commending the govt so far on their concern and inputs.
I feel you probably work as one dumb lecturer agitating more for earnings & enjoying his stay at home while students suffer.
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
so many dumb post here, so its now favor for the government to fund universities, we spend less than 8% of our budget on education while recurrent expenditure is over 60%
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by chemashie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kajiang02:

Ok, you added 2012 now. This hilarious. Mind you other sister unions in Universities are agitating for implementation of the agreement in 2009 (which GEJ obviously didn't sign) whilst commending the govt so far on their concern and inputs.
I feel you probably work as one dumb lecturer agitating more for earnings & enjoying his stay at home while students suffer.
Why are so dumb like this?! We are talking about agreement reached between FG and ASUU and you keep mentioning GEJ's name. How on earth do you renegotiate allowance someone had earned from 2009 to 2012? You people should stop creating enemies for the president and allow him to do his work.
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by Kajiang02(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
chemashie:
Why are so dumb like this?! We are talking about agreement reached between FG and ASUU and you keep mentioning GEJ's name. How on earth do you renegotiate allowance someone had earned from 2009 to 2012? You people should stop creating enemies for the president and allow him to do his work.

Do not expose your naivety towards understanding comprehension. Read the topic again. It is centered in GEJ's administration. I'm done with you pls.
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by boladez(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
I would not take Sunswan serious, his face and eyes reflect his mental abilities.

He is one of the bottom 5 Governors and Irredeemably a Dunce.

Education has no value to him or it
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by simpleseyi: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
You are wrong Suswan , Jonathan signed the agreement with ASUU when he was Vice President in order to bring down Yar'adua's government, now he is bringing down Patience Jonathan's government.

Before I forget Mr Suswan, why is your wife Yemisi? Couldn't you get a wife from your rural tribe? Pls leave Yoruba pu-ssies for Yoruba dikks. If not, I will send Femi Fani Kayode to your village, don't ask me what for.
Re: Suswam: ASUU Wants To Bring Down Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Many dundees and stark ID1ots on nairaland,did ASUU hold the fg at gunpoint when they signed the MOU? and even GEJ was the one that led the fg team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 World Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranks 144 Among 177countries / Jonathan’s Wife Orders Release Of Suspected Thugs In Rivers / Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.