Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46177 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
elrufai is just a standard and irredeemable fool,infact foolishness is speaking through him

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Leboska(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hell rufai u case has defile all medical attention , even yaba left. Trust me you need to examine your brain. As far as you are concern even if naija is drag to hell you don't care as long as you achieve your aim. All these name calling disrespect to d office of d president just to gain attention? On your case? I give up.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Shut your mouth!!!

So the guy that called El Rufai a mad man doesn't have father or elders??

Look for other things to attack me not this sh1t
You are one of the many reasons why ASUU has been on strike... See what the guy said....
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?
Peruse comments before you rush to make a comment. He said 'Is El-rufai mad?" And not "El-rufai is mad".
Olodo.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta: Pretty much on point and well said
u and elrufai are nothing but APC sadists.
its only a frustrated person that results to insults when he cant win
APC can never rule Nigeria not with all these insults

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is even a polite way to describe an impotent man, a man who has no respect for our nation.

President Jonadunce is worse than Lazy. He should be referred to yaba to ascertain his mental state.

How else do you think Stella will usurp the powers of FEC, a body which he heads if the man is not lazy, docile and mentally unstable.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arosa:

So insulting the president is the truth? diplomacy is one of the qualities of a good politician. El-rufai do not comprehend that.

Calling a spade a spade is the truth. All what the president has been doing so far in his admin validates el Rufai's statement.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Blame that on Aiyedun...

Anyways, sorry for that

Ok I take it back.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Kponkwem(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
For whatever be the grouse, you can't choose six derogatory adjectives against the leader of your country and not receive the repercussions either legally or spiritually.

This man, el Rufai sucks. This has diminished my regards for him. Deleting his contacts immediately.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Haba!!!
GEJ deserves a lilttle respect no matter what.
APC can't win by these insults, Nigeria politicians are not just matured.. They take politics too far(personal).

Aboki, attack his Government not his personality.
This is an insult to Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole.

I love GEJ but I so hate his Government.

Shame on you, El-rufai.

What do you expect from these elitist agberos who turns opposition whenever they lose out of power equations and end up disturbing our peace with their putrid mouths.

They are everywhere, even on nairaland. Uncouth set of people with know-it-all attitudes that requires psychiatric checkups.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Leboska: Hell rufai u case has defile all medical attention , even yaba left. Trust me you need to examine your brain. As far as you are concern even if naija is drag to hell you don't care as long as you achieve your aim. All these name calling disrespect to d office of d president just to gain attention? On your case? I give up.

I think your own brain is in far more dire need of examination judging from your english. It "defiles" comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
poor things!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
omenka:

Calling a spade a spade is the truth. All what the president has been doing so far in his admin validates el Rufai's statement.

Insulting the president like this is taking things too far, It's as if he has a personal grudge against him.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
You are one of the many reasons why ASUU has been on strike... See what the guy said....Peruse comments before you rush to make a comment. He said 'Is El-rufai mad?" And not "El-rufai is mad".
Olodo.
What was he indirectly trying to say?? Pls I don't want to offend the guy anymore

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arosa:

Ok I take it back.
ok, anyhow

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bitterness is very destructive and El Rufai is a useless waste of human s.perm.
After looting our treasury with OBJ and was rejected by GEJ, frustration and bitterness has revealed the bigoted, extremist empty content of his brain.
So government appointment is the only means of livelihood known to Hell-Rufai ?lipsrsealed
Useless, brainless forsaken animal like him that wasted with OBJ, the best 8yrs of international goodwill Nigeria had.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
omenka:

How? Tell us. Even if El Rufai poos, you will be one of those who will rush to have a taste.

A man is praying to his God, and one stoopid human being is mocking him, and you dont see what is wrong in what he is saying.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: What was he indirectly trying to say?? Pls I don't want to offend the guy anymore
U dey fear the guy bah..?
Ode!!!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Meanwhile that tweet which was by Lauretta Onochie and not El-Rufai.

However, it does not change the message. Since President Jonadunce is too lazy, docile and mentally unstable to lead this country, she offered her prayers to God on his behalf.

Trust Omokri not to appreciate such prayers. To have a competent leader means Omokri will have no job again.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
El -Rufai has hit the nail on the head!

Instead of this incompetent man to roll up his sleeves and get working, he is praying for divine intervention. God helps those who help themselves- Lazy, corrupt, inefficient, illiterate and moronic president.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
werepeLeri:

How? Tell us. Even if El Rufai poos, you will be one of those who will rush to have a taste..
I respect you for this. Well said.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba: El -Rufai has hit the nail on the head!

Instead of this incompetent man to roll up his sleeves and get working, he is praying for divine intervention. God helps those who help themselves- Lazy, corrupt, inefficient, illiterate and moronic president.

and what wrong has he done for offering prayers? Do you know what he is talking to God about? Come on, use your brain if you have one.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Now, I see you are truly Mad.
Guy it seems you've been spewing sh1t, you're stewpid for that, quote me and see what would happen again

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
i can see the Muslim bigots all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
U dey fear the guy bah..?
Ode!!!
Why would I be afraid of him?? If you don't mind, I want you to combine and try me and see what would happen tonight....

Ewure

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
theshadyexpress: elrufai is just a standard and irredeemable fool,infact foolishness is speaking through him

Correct Post
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Why would I be afraid of him?? If you don't mind, I want you to combine and try me and see what would happen tonight....

Ewure
LOL!! Ok bye!!! cheesy
You're so pained.
I'm scared of herbalists.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Adurangba(f): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
what's the President offering the Eaglets? Lets talk something better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ounje Eko: Large Crowd As Lagos Discounted Food Markets Begin Sales (Photos) / 'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.