Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46179 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by toshacer: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

http://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/46400
Okonjo Iweala.

Please where is that of our intellectually sound president? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can make a case to the awarding University asking them to withdraw his PhD. Try, instead of wasting your $$$$$s.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by taharqa: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
The Legal Eagle:

Av u forgotten abt freedom of opinion..every1 s free 2 say whatever he wants to.If we do not av d likes of El-rufai who sees d president as hopeless, Gej won't sit up and work towards dissapointin does who think he cannot make it
Oh! NO... The provocations to comment, but still I shall not give in
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by toshacer: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
taharqa: Oh! NO... The provocations to comment, but still I shall not give in

late comer like u,
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
theshadyexpress:
losers and mediocre like you always result to insults on simple issues
pls if indeed u feel there's nothing wrong with elrufais statement kindly say amen or die in your mental destitution
you leader of the helplessly abnormal citizens league.
You've always been a Tout, as I've earlier said, I've scrutinized and discovered that you can kill anybody just to defend your useless, clueless and daft President that doesn't know whether you exist or not...

What an hocus pocus from your odoriferous stinky hole??

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
WHOOF WHOOF WHOOF, lapdogs, lapdogs, lapdogs.

Come and earn your salary here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
See my response to el rufai

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by toshacer: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dominiquez: See my response to el rufai

He will block you - thats what he does. He blocks people who speaks against him on twitter or on Facebook.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
tosh_acer:

This must be one of the reasons they hate GEJ. He has a phD.

Where is GEJ's Ph.D thesis? grin grin grin grin grin grin

ojuelegba Ph.D shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
El rufai is broke and needs money. He needs help to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: You've always been a Tout, as I've earlier said, I've scrutinized and discovered that you can kill anybody just to defend your useless, clueless and daft President that doesn't know whether you exist or not...

https://www.nairaland.com/1375008/fresh-air-bumper-harvest-timelines

Counter those facts placed on that thread or shut up for good. . . .

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
simply_me:

Keep quiet. If I am you, I will never come to NairaLand in my life. You lied, and they pointed your lie at you, and instead of keeping quiet, you are talking rasmoges. Abegi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I was GEJ, I will resign because of his gross incompetency and the ever widening waistline of Shepopotamus.

All you sycophants come here shouting with an empty stomach. You probably dont have electricity right now, your universities are on strike, your roads are impassable; you are not direct beneficiaries of their loot yet you come here to post obscene inaccuracies because of crate of minerals that Sincere Nigeria will share with you at night

Your Jesus on earth- madam Shepopo has secured the future of her stomach, her children and her family while you are facing an uncertain future because of abysmal government policies or actually the lack of it.

Like I said earlier, GEJ is an incompetent President, a failure and a lazy illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Lets us start by assessing yours. Kindly oblige us.

Thanks. cool

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Lol PhDunce cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I was GEJ, I will resign because of his gross incompetency and the ever widening waistline of Shepopotamus.

All you sycophants come here shouting with an empty stomach. You probably dont have electricity right now, your universities are on strike, your roads are impassable; you are not direct beneficiaries of their loot yet you come here to post obscene inaccuracies because of crate of minerals that Sincere Nigeria will share with you at night

Your Jesus on earth- madam Shepopo has secured the future of her stomach, her children and her family while you are facing an uncertain future because of abysmal government policies or actually the lack of it.

Like I said earlier, GEJ is an incompetent President, a failure and a lazy illiterate.

You have been shown to tell lies. So who else posts obscene inaccuracies? Abegi. People like you should go to bed instead of posting rubbish on NairaLand. Rubbish.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol PhDunce cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Ogogoro PhD
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Lets us start by assessing yours. Kindly oblige us.

Thanks. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Seriously?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: You've always been a Tout, as I've earlier said, I've scrutinized and discovered that you can kill anybody just to defend your useless, clueless and daft President that doesn't know whether you exist or not...

I also went through your posts and I discovered that all were just the handwork of a disgruntled APC assl.icking amoeba

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Prof Corruption:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Seriously?

Yes, and stop laughing, nothing is funny here.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ogogoro PhD

Lol like Orji Uzor, he got his dodgy PhD while in office. Till date no article or paper published in any reputable journal. Real ogogoro PhD
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by femogbangba: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
againstGEJ:

You have been shown to tell lies. So who else posts obscene inaccuracies? Abegi. People like you should go to bed instead of posting rubbish on NairaLand. Rubbish.

Sincere Nigeria, is this your latest alternative moniker? grin grin grin grin

I did not tell a lie! The liar here is GEJ, he is a useless, illiterate and a disgrace of a leader.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by againstGEJ(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba:

Sincere Nigeria, is this your latest alternative moniker? grin grin grin grin

I did not tell a lie! The liar here is GEJ, he is a useless, illiterate and a disgrace of a leader.

you must be a tramp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.