Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her? (765 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her? by Sunjos: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
how do i tell her without making her feel rejected. I like her and she likes me too. I just want us be friends but she wants us to be more than that. Her calls, her sms, her actions and speech tells it all. I want to tell her that we ok been just friends but i need help, what are the exact word i should use without making her feel as if i rejected her.
Please anyone should advice.
Thanks for the anticipated advice.
Oh pls guys pardon me.... She is not in a relationship and i am not in one either..but i am not ready for one yet, not because of age or anything...i'm 24. But just that i'm not just ready.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
R u sure about this? Cos I wouldn't find it funny if u login here tomorrow n complain dt u need her now nd she's taken...Well,stop giving her green lights,avoid romantic talks,u guys can be BFF n alwaz strive 2 make her undastnd d reasons why u think u r not ready 4 any relationship which doesn't mean u can directly relay such to her buh make it a generic thing why u don't have a gf n why u aint ready 4 any now...I think u would have indirectly passed d msg across...On a platonic frndship u can make it low n real

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Enegod(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
if shes not ugly you do
have another course of action which
is...........
..throw her down, rip off her clothes with
your teeth and..............................
Nail Her!................
Doggie Style!.................. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Manweysabi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
See eh,.... Lemme have her number..

Wanna talk to her...

Since you can not handle it.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Very Careful... / Are U Lonely?..here Are 4 Signs That Shows That U Need A Love Affair And Sex. / Women Are BODMAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.