Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey (10311 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Afriface: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Night travel may be fraught with a lot of dangers in Nigeria as highways are not in good condition and robbers use the bad state of the roads as an opportunity to ambush inter-state commercial vehicles.

But in spite of these inherent dangers, there seems to be no reduction in the number of people who choose to go on night journeys. What is the motive of some who travel at night in luxurious buses? Find out below...

Investigation by Punch's Ademola Olonilua showed that attraction of some of the passengers to the night travel was more bizarre as much as it was almost unbelievable. When Punch visited some parks to investigate, it found out passengers preferred night travels for different reasons.

At Jibowu, an area of Lagos where luxury buses load passengers to the Eastern part of the country, Chidioke Ekezie, a motorboy attached to a bus of one of the popular transport operators in Lagos, gave an insight into life on night buses, which he explained could be very vibrant and “interesting” as a result of the duration of the journeys.

“There has never been a time that those taking night journey reduced. The thing is that a lot of people just like travelling at that time simply because it is traffic-free,” Ekezie said.

Asked to elaborate on the “interesting” part of the journey, which he had earlier mentioned, the motorboy said, “A lot of people make new friends and many young people who board the buses as strangers become couples during the journey.”

When asked whether there is any sexual activity during these journeys, Ekezie smiled mischievously and said:

“It is a known fact that it happens. Some people are just quite stupid. Most couples wait till we get to our designated bus stops to made love.

“For instance, on a journey from Onitsha to Lagos, the bus sometimes leaves at about 10pm and later stops at Benin so that the passengers can stretch their legs, buy refreshments and ease themselves. This takes a long time.

“I have seen a lot of passengers get down and go around a corner to made love. It happens. I have also seen some passengers made love in the bus while others are off the bus. When this happens, it is a problem for the man and woman involved. We don’t condone such acts in the bus.

“We could decide to drop the involved passengers there and leave because it is very silly for people to made love in the bus.”

A 23yrs old student, who preferred to give just his first name, Chukwueloka, was booked on one of the luxury buses to his home state of Imo, when our correspondent visited the park. He said he always took night buses anytime he went home.

“Night buses are interesting. A lot of things happen there,” he declared, when our correspondent had a chat with him on why he favoured night travel that much. A lot of things like what?

He went into a narration. “There was a time I went to Yenagoa (Bayelsa State capital) in 2005. I boarded the bus at Mazamaza and got a seat beside a fair lady who was also going to Bayelsa. The journey was at least seven hours and we took off around 6pm.

“I had been chatting with the lady since we left Lagos. About four hours into the journey, she yawned and said she was sleepy. She rested her head on my shoulder and there was no way she could be comfortable if my arm did not go around her shoulders.

“My arm brushed her breast mistakenly and she did nothing. It turned out that by her body language as the journey went on, she wanted something. I had heard about such things happening on buses but I did not immediately understand her intention.

“She later made it clear when her hand went to my zippers.”

Chukwueloka laughed as he narrated this unusual escapade. He said he would never forget it for the rest of his life. “I just wanted to experience it. She sat on my lap and other passengers were asleep in the bus. It was also dark,” he said.

Having a sexual encounter with a complete stranger may be a no-no for many people but Chukwueloka told Punch that he used protection. (How true? was he going on a journey with a condom?)

At Oshodi, another lady narrated a funny story that her aunty told her. She said, “My aunty boarded a luxury bus from Jibowu. The last bus stop was at Aba and a man came out of the bus complaining that his wallet, his wrist watch and the handbag containing his laptop had been stolen. My aunty said when the young man explained what happened, every other passenger of the bus made jest of him.

"What happened was that when all other passengers in the bus were asleep, he made sexual advances at the lady he sat with. They started handling each other even though they were strangers when they boarded the bus. The lady later offered that the man should suck her breast. The lady must have rubbed a sleeping portion on her breast because the man slept off afterwards.

“The lady stole all his belongings and disembarked from the bus before it got to the last bus stop.”

Hmmm...More! http://www.tundeola.com/2013/11/sex-inside-luxurious-bus-ladies-dirty.html

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Kaxmytex(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2013
I go comment lata...
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Yahoo1(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2013
the last time i entered a luxurious bus was in 1806....since then it has been all Air travels.

1 Like

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Afriface: Night travel may be fraught with a lot of dangers in Nigeria as highways are not in good condition and robbers use the bad state of the roads as an opportunity to ambush inter-state commercial vehicles.

But in spite of these inherent dangers, there seems to be no reduction in the number of people who choose to go on night journeys. What is the motive of some who travel at night in luxurious buses? Find out below...

Investigation by Punch's Ademola Olonilua showed that attraction of some of the passengers to the night travel was more bizarre as much as it was almost unbelievable. When Punch visited some parks to investigate, it found out passengers preferred night travels for different reasons.

At Jibowu, an area of Lagos where luxury buses load passengers to the Eastern part of the country, Chidioke Ekezie, a motorboy attached to a bus of one of the popular transport operators in Lagos, gave an insight into life on night buses, which he explained could be very vibrant and “interesting” as a result of the duration of the journeys.

“There has never been a time that those taking night journey reduced. The thing is that a lot of people just like travelling at that time simply because it is traffic-free,” Ekezie said.

Asked to elaborate on the “interesting” part of the journey, which he had earlier mentioned, the motorboy said, “A lot of people make new friends and many young people who board the buses as strangers become couples during the journey.”

When asked whether there is any sexual activity during these journeys, Ekezie smiled mischievously and said:

“It is a known fact that it happens. Some people are just quite stupid. Most couples wait till we get to our designated bus stops to made love.

“For instance, on a journey from Onitsha to Lagos, the bus sometimes leaves at about 10pm and later stops at Benin so that the passengers can stretch their legs, buy refreshments and ease themselves. This takes a long time.

“I have seen a lot of passengers get down and go around a corner to made love. It happens. I have also seen some passengers made love in the bus while others are off the bus. When this happens, it is a problem for the man and woman involved. We don’t condone such acts in the bus.

“We could decide to drop the involved passengers there and leave because it is very silly for people to made love in the bus.”

A 23yrs old student, who preferred to give just his first name, Chukwueloka, was booked on one of the luxury buses to his home state of Imo, when our correspondent visited the park. He said he always took night buses anytime he went home.

“Night buses are interesting. A lot of things happen there,” he declared, when our correspondent had a chat with him on why he favoured night travel that much. A lot of things like what?

He went into a narration. “There was a time I went to Yenagoa (Bayelsa State capital) in 2005. I boarded the bus at Mazamaza and got a seat beside a fair lady who was also going to Bayelsa. The journey was at least seven hours and we took off around 6pm.

“I had been chatting with the lady since we left Lagos. About four hours into the journey, she yawned and said she was sleepy. She rested her head on my shoulder and there was no way she could be comfortable if my arm did not go around her shoulders.

“My arm brushed her breast mistakenly and she did nothing. It turned out that by her body language as the journey went on, she wanted something. I had heard about such things happening on buses but I did not immediately understand her intention.

“She later made it clear when her hand went to my zippers.”

Chukwueloka laughed as he narrated this unusual escapade. He said he would never forget it for the rest of his life. “I just wanted to experience it. She sat on my lap and other passengers were asleep in the bus. It was also dark,” he said.

Having a sexual encounter with a complete stranger may be a no-no for many people but Chukwueloka told Punch that he used protection. (How true? was he going on a journey with a condom?)

At Oshodi, another lady narrated a funny story that her aunty told her. She said, “My aunty boarded a luxury bus from Jibowu. The last bus stop was at Aba and a man came out of the bus complaining that his wallet, his wrist watch and the handbag containing his laptop had been stolen. My aunty said when the young man explained what happened, every other passenger of the bus made jest of him.

"What happened was that when all other passengers in the bus were asleep, he made sexual advances at the lady he sat with. They started handling each other even though they were strangers when they boarded the bus. The lady later offered that the man should suck her breast. The lady must have rubbed a sleeping portion on her breast because the man slept off afterwards.

“The lady stole all his belongings and disembarked from the bus before it got to the last bus stop.”

Hmmm...More! http://www.tundeola.com/2013/11/sex-inside-luxurious-bus-ladies-dirty.html
that Chukwueloka boy is a bad liar. He is 23yrs old in 2013, in 2005 he was just in his mid-teens and he had the courage not only to travel by bus by himself to bayelsa but to also gbench a strange woman. He is definitely going places!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Laterr
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by utenwuson: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Wow......c fun........de oda day I was traveling....its jst dat I don't av co*dom.....else he for hapn!!!! De oda tym. I voluntary took ma co*dom wt me....but gueSs wat? Armed robbers collect everytin I av including de co*dom
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Gboliwe:
that Chukwueloka boy is a bad liar. He is 23yrs old in 2013, in 2005 he was just in his mid-teens and he had the courage not only to travel by bus by himself to bayelsa but to also gbench a strange woman. He is definitely going places!
idi0t! must u quote the op's post? u go dey increase my time of scrolling....
Back to d topic, Eeeeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Gboliwe: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
you and everything that concern you are the idi ots!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Gboliwe:

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by moshudinho(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
i tire ooo

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by seunfly: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
It's true, even though i ve never tried such thing, a friend of mine and a popular nairalander have tried it b4, infact when he droped, he begged the lady to drop with him so that they can finish their business.
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Gboliwe: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin
angry that guys comment vexed me then. Mcheew

happy sunday my dear
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Gboliwe: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
seunfly: It's true, even though i ve never tried such thing, a friend of mine and a popular nairalander have tried it b4, infact when he droped, he begged the lady to drop with him so that they can finish their business.
which other business does he want to finish when he has already hit the joint?
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by pendusky(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
so this is why guys like night bus anyway all the (f) wey dey fed on ths thread, no follow travel for night oh, biko
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
pendusky: so this is why guys like night bus anyway all the (f) wey dey fed on ths thread, no follow travel for night oh, biko

Why them no go travel for night?
You wan spoil market for me ba?
Abeg, no carry your skelewu spoil my azonto. angry
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Gboliwe:
ur my nl enemy and u concern me... so, u jst confirmed dat ur really an Idi0t... ode mumu... no be say u post better tin o... u just quote d whole tin dey talk trash. mr. lecturer... wif ur flat head like bottle opener... gerrawt

4 Likes

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin
wow! u get digger teeth o

1 Like

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by cantell(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin

Digger teeth indeed!

1 Like

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
wow! u get digger teeth o
At least d teeth dem white.

Post ur own make we compare ur two front teeth wey oyinbo dey call forklift. Ode!
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Gboliwe:
angry that guys comment vexed me then. Mcheew

happy sunday my dear
Happy Sunday ojere fine geh kiss
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmmmm very interesting. I must travel by night bus sometime lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Post ur own make we compare ur two front teeth wey oyinbo dey call forklift. Ode!
"ode"? has it come to that? anywaiz, tnx and God bless
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by EzePromoe: 12:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Wow. All these in luxurious buses
Well, I wouldn't know all these since I do only flights. We don't experience this sort of sordid scenes in the planes. We're all cultured and not some average citizens sad
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by fruityjojo(f): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

hehehehehe fatality grin.
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by dimdim001(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Hhmmm! Interestin'
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Wow. All these in luxurious buses
Well, I wouldn't know all these since I do only flights. We don't experience this sort of sordid scenes in the planes. We're all cultured and not some average citizens sad
why d pride Mtchwwww.
Economy class sef dey mke maut.
#yawns

1 Like

Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Yahoo1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

why d pride Mtchwwww.
#yawns
can i borrow your mobile phone,i just lost mine.
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Yahoo1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Wow. All these in luxurious buses
Average huh? by the way who is the WE? when did they start hiring MALE flight attendants? nawao....
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by EzePromoe: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

why d pride Mtchwwww.
#yawns
No just yab me o.
Economy ko, History ni

Incase you never sabi, I do Physics and Chemistry. I no enter Economics class for one minute cheesy

Yahoo1: Average huh? by the way who is the WE? when did they start hiring MALE flight attendants? nawao....
Shoooooooo! You sef follow they hunt me sad
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Yahoo1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
No just yab me o.
Economy ko, History ni

Incase you never sabi, I do Physics and Chemistry. I no enter Economics class for one minute cheesy

ofcourse not! waz just kidding.
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by EzePromoe: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yahoo1: ofcourse not! waz just kidding.

Of course, I myself was being sarcastic too. Maybe you didn't get it smiley
Re: Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
No just yab me o.
Economy ko, History ni

lols.
Dude, shut d fuq up and kiss me :*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. / Rate My Abs (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.