Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? (15409 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Does God Allow Evil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

Which will you pRefer? To be threatened by a christian oR Radical islamist?

I'll rather not be threatened. I enjoy peace more. grin grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
tosingcfr: when God created man,man was endowed with freewill,that is,the ability to choose between good and evil. He could have created us lik a robot but He neva did.

I doubt god created man in the first place. The type of god the bible described is anti-freewill. Man created god,not the other way round

5 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: i will let Chief Obadiah answer this, He will give you a better answer. They can never be 2 Truths sire. grin grin. Which side are you on? Is it Physical or Spiritual?
he correct. death could be both physical and spiritual. and you can receive both as judgement. depends on the severity of your crime ( galatians 6 vs 7 )

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
simpleseyi:

If I don't drive her from Yaba, Lagos (not Yaba Left ooo) to church in Otta, Ogun State which is about 40 kilometres, she will call me anti-Christ and pray that Holy Ghost Fire changes me, she will then attempt to cast non-existing demons out of me. I have to do her bidding so that peace will rein. I don't know why her God lives so far. My God lives in me. Last evening, I had my evening prayer with Audu our gateman just by the gate because I didn't feel like going to mosque.
grin grin . i hear you though lol. married life smdh

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
texanomaly:
Hahahahahahahaha....He's not beating around the bush. He's burning it down. Lord love this guy...smh
grin grin i aint but a vessel. the lord the one burning the bush down

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
texanomaly:
Obadiah777 is one of the NL characters I just gotta meet. He may well be one of the most interesting and colorful people I will meet in this life. wink
lord willing we make it happen. i aint that colorful though lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin . i hear you though lol. married life smdh
You dey shake ya head? You no go go marry, you dis old man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
simpleseyi:

I have a thousand and one questions which the Bible and the Quran have not been able to answer. So, I just worship God in the little way I can and try as much as possible to do good. I go to the mosque to pray and also drive my wife to church (Yaba, Lagos to Otta, Ogun State)
Is it Winners Chapel?

simpleseyi:
and since there is no waiting room at the church, it means I have to be inside the church. I can't wait at the car park because demons cast out from the church go through the car park to the main road.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by crackhaus: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Damn, I saw this thread late.

Well Obadiah, you know I love and admire the way you lay your expositions and revelations on these 'hidden truths' of the Bible #nohomo

But I also know that as humans,
the need to know and/or believe in something is far greater than our desire to be fooled, even if what we think we know and/or believe may not be entirely right.

I'm sure you understand me, you're a smart man! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tank God ooooo dat we are all aware dat Devil(badoo) is Gods property. We all knw his mission. He s ma fwen sha :p but if u enta 1chance na OYO tinz! grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough: Scientific Logic: is the wall wet? (Yes/No)
Man goes to wall, touch it, says yes the wall is wet.

Religious Logic: Who is God?
Omini-present, Omini-potent, awesome, forgiving, strong, mighty, blah blah bhla.

Where is he? In heaven

Where is heaven? Far up

Scientists went as far as Mars, no sign of God.

So where the hell is God? You'll see him when you die.

Dead people don't talk, so who's to confirm his existence?

Never mind, just pay your tithes and offering and you'll have a place in his kingdom. grin grin

I wonder how Christians buy these $hits

What is LOGIC? grin I dey Looku and dey laughfu grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Your answer is in the word of God.... Everything you need to know about God is there....
When you study his word, open your heart and pray to God to give you understanding so you understand his word.
God's word is not your everyday book or novel...... It is spiritual

THE WORD OF GOD IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD!!!
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by gratieao: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obadiah777 my question is,
If God created men with a sin nature, then it is impossible for men to live a perfect life, yet God holds them accountable for their sins. Mankind does not "choose" to be born, and does not choose to be sinful -- we're just born that way. God ordains the sin nature and then punishes man for what he can't help. That seems to me like creating a creature with stripes and then punishing it because you don't like stripes. How is this good/fair?
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by gratieao: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Your answer is in the word of God.... Everything you need to know about God is there....
When you study his word, open your heart and pray to God to give you understanding so you understand his word.
God's word is not your everyday book or novel...... It is spiritual

THE WORD OF GOD IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD!!!
You don't have answer be that?
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Outside the box from the book "sorrows of satan" by marie corelli,the protagonists analysed it thus "the devil's curse is †ђA̶̲̥̅† since he tempted man to sin,the more man sins,the worse his torture aπϑ punishment...so in all;the devil dosent even wants man to commit sin,cos it amplifies his punishment aπϑ wit the curse to continue tempting man to sin;the more man falls for such temptation;the severity his punishment...
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: he correct. death could be both physical and spiritual. and you can receive both as judgement. depends on the severity of your crime ( galatians 6 vs 7 )
grin grin indeed sire. This explains the physical death.

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein." (Zechariah 13:8 ).
it depends on the gravity of your sin huh? Yea, physical death is also a purnishment for sin.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7).

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea,
even the wicked for the day ofevil

lmao, you can receive both as purnishment? Nah devil gangan na e dat person be oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

I'll rather not be threatened. It doesn't work for me unless you have proof.

Christians don't threaten they speak and stand foR the tRuth.
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ishilove:
You dey shake ya head? You no go go marry, you dis old man grin
if i am old then you are methuselahs age grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
crackhaus: Damn, I saw this thread late.

Well Obadiah, you know I love and admire the way you lay your expositions and revelations on these 'hidden truths' of the Bible #nohomo

But I also know that as humans,
the need to know and/or believe in something is far greater than our desire to be fooled, even if what we think we know and/or believe may not be entirely right.

I'm sure you understand me, you're a smart man! grin grin
brah, this here is the real deal like evander holyfield. only people getting fooled are those not on board this train that i am riding on wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: if i am old then you are methuselahs age grin
Na lie. I am 20 years old cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
gratieao: Obadiah777 my question is,
If God created men with a sin nature, then it is impossible for men to live a perfect life, yet God holds them accountable for their sins. Mankind does not "choose" to be born, and does not choose to be sinful -- we're just born that way. God ordains the sin nature and then punishes man for what he can't help. That seems to me like creating a creature with stripes and then punishing it because you don't like stripes. How is this good/fair?
brah let truth be told, it is very easy to stay away from most sins unless you are a demonic person. its just that tiny percentage of sin that is hard to shake off. but most of it ? its very easy to. for example ? its easy not to steal. its easy not to sleep with another mans wife. its easy not to sleep with someone of your own gender. its easy not to kill. its easy not to sleep with members of your family ( in-cest ), etc etc. its easy not to commit most of the sins if you are not a straight demonic person. its just a few that most people struggle with but the laws are not grievous ( not hard to do )

1 john 5 vs 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Na lie. I am 20 years old cheesy
yup you are 20

[size=5pt]in 1950[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: yup you are 20

Bad belle. You want me to tell the world you turned 41 last year? angry
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: yup you are 20

lwkmd... Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by gratieao: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: brah let truth be told, it is very easy to stay away from most sins unless you are a demonic person. its just that tiny percentage of sin that is hard to shake off. but most of it ? its very easy to. for example ? its easy not to steal. its easy not to sleep with another mans wife. its easy not to sleep with someone of your own gender. its easy not to kill. its easy not to sleep with members of your family ( in-cest ), etc etc. its easy not to commit most of the sins if you are not a straight demonic person. its just a few that most people struggle with but the laws are not grievous ( not hard to do )

1 john 5 vs 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
If God knew that Satan would rebel and Adam and Eve would sin, why did He create them?
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by MEILYN(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Bad belle. You want me to tell the world you turned 41 last year? angry
Obadiah is 33 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by crackhaus: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: brah, this here is the real deal like evander holyfield. only people getting fooled are those not on board this train that i am riding on wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by gratieao: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Another bible quotation that beg for explanation
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
(Isaiah 45:7)

Here it explicitly states that God creates evil as well as makes peace. Considering that since the invention of man-made religions there has always existed war. My question is why did God still punish us for our evil ways
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
MEILYN: Obadiah is 33 tongue
He is lying to you. He is 42 grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why would "God" punish mankind for the sins of 2 ancient couple he created himself? Doesn't sound fair to me.

If God exists, "HE" needs immediate therapy.

Did I just call him a "HE", how sure are we he's not a girl? cos his unpredictable anger and jealousy kinda sounds like one naughty bit/ch. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

Christians don't threaten they speak and stand foR the tRuth.

What about the brimstone and fire, torture, crying and gnashing of teeth.

You guys are a very rare funny species. grin grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? by victorv12(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Anything regarding God and Satan influencing mankind is a farce. Man created God and Satan for their dysfunctional behavior. They invented satan for their bad luck, and God to forgive them for doing it! That's why, around the world, we have different holy gods and satans with different names.

The only satan that I know are the friends we keep. I know some of my enemies, so I'm fully prepared when they're about to attack. No dulling! There is nothing spiritual about them, they're physical human beings I see on a daily. They're the satan that I know. Generally, humans loves to compete by oppressing and intimidating. Who will say he/she doesn't have someone they're oppressing right now in their life consciously or unconsciously... that's oppressed about someone's lifestyle? Some people can feel oppressed without the oppressor knowing jealousy/hatred has set in, and the oppressed will start fighting the oppressor physically and spiritually. Any pastor that says you must be your brothers keeper, or love your brothers like you love yourself must be joking! You're risking your life at your peril. You'll die! It's natural we must hate ourselves...that's the way of the world. We must feed on ourselves to survive. There's no influence on Satan, than humans acting like animals.

Do you think Stella Odua bought does Two armored BMW cars because of one Satan or some spiritual forces?! He bought those cars for haters that jealousy and envy wants to kill. She knows you can creep up on her and take her life. The only Satan she knows are the people that wants to see her downfall by prosecuting her. The fight is between her and the people, no satan or God in between!

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

- Ernest Hemingway

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Done With Intituitionalized Christianity, Would Stop Attending "church" / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.