Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV (5090 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you this gullible or just because it has to do with APC?
how do you mean by being gullible, ifeanyichukwu
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by BrokenTV: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
sagambugo from which part of anambra state are you from.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by gleaf: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! WWW IFEANYIUBA.COM!!!!! WWW(NO DOT OOOO) IFEANYIUBA .COM
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
can't wait for Saturday to come. Some people will definitely cry again in the media
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Didi5(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hahahahahahaha.....i have never laughed this hard in a while......Ngige had himself messes up......lol....@luxury classrooms and VIP toilets......the real question is what do our senators do with our commonwealth allocated for their constituency........;
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Didi 5: Hahahahahahaha.....i have never laughed this hard in a while......Ngige had himself messes up......lol....@luxury classrooms and VIP toilets......the real question is what do our senators do with our commonwealth allocated for their constituency........;
Lol..... their yash don dey open and they want us to trust them with our collective wealth. God forbid.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by gleaf: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Freeglobe where are you? your oga could not point out one single thing he did as a senator,its obvious this man is just one clueless fellow!! damn!!!! Maupe ma you live long for reminding the midget that LASU pays 350k .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ngige really messed up with the question on constituency project. But besides that, he did well in other areas. Ifeanyi Ubah didnt do badly either. Obiano messed by not showing up at all.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige really messed up with the question on constituency project. But besides that, he did well in other areas. Ifeanyi Ubah didnt do badly either. Obiano messed by not showing up at all.
you haven't answered my question. Don't pretend you didn't see it. I asked you what other things are involved in a constituency projects.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
gleaf: Freeglobe where are you? your oga could not point out one single thing he did as a senator,its obvious this man is just one clueless fellow!! damn!!!! Maupe ma you live long for reminding the midget that LASU pays 350k .

very clueless and a confirmed liar who likes playing to the gallery
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Didi5(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ngige is a polished criminal can't you see?APC made a big mistake identifying with the PDP rogue......APC's ideological structures cannot sustain a rebel like Ngige.....
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
berem: you haven't answered my question. Don't pretend you didn't see it. I asked you what other things are involved in a constituency projects.
I'm sorry about that. Anything can be constituency project provided it falls within the funds allocated per legislator. For instance, N200 million can build health care centre, rural roads, class room blocks,etc. Sometimes, two or more legislators can join their funds to do bigger projects for their constituency or state. Eg the current deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, said that during the reign of Yar Adua, the senators from Enugu contributed part of the funds for their constituency projects for the upgrade of Enugu Airport. That was what he said.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Valto: to the apc dogs supporting the crook okija shrine master, does it mean that 250 million naira what just spent building nursery school block and vip toilets... Ngige is big crook! He have just disgraced himself by coming to this town hall meeting..see as the audience are mocking him, for not being able to explain what he did with constituency project funds.. Onye oshi!
Ngige! Ngige! Ngige!!! People Need to know more about THE MAN NGIGE!!!! TELL ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE! ANAMBRA-STATE WANT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST FULL OF LIES, DISAPPOINTMENTS & LAWLESSNESS WITH NGIGE? or DO YOU WANT A FUTURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH & RULE OF LAW WITH THIS PRESENT GOVT? PLEASE BEWARE! PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry about that. Anything can be constituency project provided it falls within the funds allocated per legislator. For instance, N200 million can build health care centre, rural roads, class room blocks,etc. Sometimes, two or more legislators can join their funds to do bigger projects for their constituency or state. Eg the current deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, said that during the reign of Yar Adua, the senators from Enugu contributed part of the funds for their constituency projects for the upgrade of Enugu Airport. That was what he said.
thanks! You have spoken well! smiley
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
gleaf: Freeglobe where are you? your oga could not point out one single thing he did as a senator,its obvious this man is just one clueless fellow!! damn!!!! Maupe ma you live long for reminding the midget that LASU pays 350k .
It's a Nigerian Senate syndrome, he has not done differently from other senators. Can you tell me any Senator that has done better than him
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
invest-now2013:
Ngige! Ngige! Ngige!!! People Need to know more about THE MAN NGIGE!!!! TELL ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE! ANAMBRA-STATE WANT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST FULL OF LIES, DISAPPOINTMENTS & LAWLESSNESS WITH NGIGE? or DO YOU WANT A FUTURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH & RULE OF LAW WITH THIS PRESENT GOVT? PLEASE BEWARE! PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!
shut your mouth, no Anambra governor has done better than Ngige. He will be returned
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
invest-now2013:
Ngige! Ngige! Ngige!!! People Need to know more about THE MAN NGIGE!!!! TELL ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO ARE! ANAMBRA-STATE WANT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST FULL OF LIES, DISAPPOINTMENTS & LAWLESSNESS WITH NGIGE? or DO YOU WANT A FUTURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH & RULE OF LAW WITH THIS PRESENT GOVT? PLEASE BEWARE! PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!

God forbid we go back to Egypt. Any right thinking Anambrarian knows that Ngige has nothing to offer the state. He is a very corrupt person who is ready to go to any length to grab power. We know better and can't be deceived anymore.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
It's a Nigerian Senate syndrome, he has not done differently from other senators. Can you tell me any Senator that has done better than him
I wonder o! That's why I didn't bother to reply them. Its a normal thing at the senate. I don't see why ngige should be fished out for that
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Didi 5: Ngige is a polished criminal can't you see?APC made a big mistake identifying with the PDP rogue......APC's ideological structures cannot sustain a rebel like Ngige.....
I hope Ngige will win and abandon the nest of thieves called APC but anyways oshiomole gives me hope, fyi APC needs Ngige and not the reverse
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut your mouth, no Anambra governor has done better than Ngige. He will be returned
Pls what did Ngige do in Anambra state?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah wants to build 138 embassies for Anambra and host Anambra flag (with which funds?) grin grin grin grin

Obiano no show (one debate, one goof)

Ngige wins again!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
warrior01:
Pls what did Ngige do in Anambra state?
He built world class road in my village that is still smooth till this day
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by BrokenTV: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
h mmmm freeglobe are you the one saying this
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The question is: WHO IS THE MAN NGIGE? Forget The little MONEY GIVEN TO YOU.TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH! DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE MAN NGIGE?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
PSA from ONWA

My people, get ready to protect our votes. You
know so well that our popularity is unparalleled.
The voters are out there waiting for us. You
must make effective use of your phones: your
androids, BBs, iPads, iphones , and camera.
Capture every scene. Capture every untoward
events and post them here. Results from exit
polls show that we are leading by far margin.
Our headache now is to insist that the votes
count, one man one vote. The calculations of
our opponents failed woefully. We are on our
way to victory. But we must be awake like fish.
The sponsor and god father of one of opponents
is so desperate. We must monitor them without
let.
https://facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige/posts/645385862178416

VOTE NGIGE!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
invest-now2013:
The question is: WHO IS THE MAN NGIGE? Forget The little MONEY GIVEN TO YOU.TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH! DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE MAN NGIGE?
how much did ifeanyi ubah pay you? You and your alternate monikers keep spamming this section with your pro- uba threads. On saturday, be ready for a fight because Ubah will lose woefully!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
invest-now2013:
who is the man Peter Obi, who is the man Obiano? Do you really know them?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Oh, you are possibly from Alor but we your fellow Anambrarians didn't see no road till Peter Obi came in. More so, we never voted for him in the first place; don't you think it will be an anomaly to vote a confirmed thief who stole a collective mandate given to someone else just because of his lust for power.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
warrior01:

Oh, you are possibly from Alor but we your fellow Anambrarians didn't see no road till Peter Obi came in. More so, we never voted for him in the first place; don't you think it will be an anomaly to vote a confirmed thief who stole a collective mandate given to someone else just because of his lust for power.
if he didn't do well, he wouldn't be anywhere near political office or contesting for it, I have never been to Alor but if you say Ngige didn't build roads outside Alor then you are not from Anambra
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
How about 40BILLION OF DESTRUCTION BY the BURNING OF GOVT BUILDINGS DURING NGIGE REIGN? LET TAKE IT THIS WAY FOR INSTANCE THAT NGIGE DID 10 BILLION ROAD PROJECTS IN IDEMILI AREA, BUT OVER 40BILLION DESTRUCTION OF GOVT BUILDINGS IN MANY AREAS OF ANAMBRA-STATE!MY PEOPLE THINK DEEP!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
After following the debate on the various television station,i am highly disturbed by the personality of Ifeanyi Ubah..!
1. This man is a perpetual late comer to every debate with excuses at the end of the day,i wonder what legacy he is laying before going into the government house.He is fond of coming in with his supporters to disrupt grand rules of debate.Simple question,How did he get his Dr. on his name,just a question.

2.He thinks government is all about making money,I pity this guy cos he thinks business is like public service and there are ways of managing government funds.He will handle the Business Governance and the Deputy will handle the Administrative.Idi-Anambra,this is a pity.

3.Ubah needs to be educated by his campaign team that there is Exclusive, Concurrent list etc.
As much as i want to key in into his purpose for going into Politics"as he claimed that those politicians have eaten your money as if he is now not a politician".I fear him for Anambra than Ngige's godfather's tag.

4.Why is he fond of laughing when his opponents are making a point.He is not a disciplined man at all.

Sorry to Ubah apologises,Ngige anticedotes speaks for him.Not an APC.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
if he didn't do well, he wouldn't be anywhere near political office or contesting for it, I have never been to Alor but if you say Ngige didn't build roads outside Alor then you are not from Anambra
It will definitely be a thing of honor if you share with us what Ngige actually did in Anambra state. How many kilometres of road was constructed during the time he was there on a stolen mandate, Where they are located? What was his performance in the other sectors?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day: When You Have A Masters In Hawking / Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! / BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.