Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV (5089 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
berem: how much did ifeanyi ubah pay you? You and your alternate monikers keep spamming this section with your pro- uba threads. On saturday, be ready for a fight because Ubah will lose woefully!
Sorry i am not supporting him Chukwu Ajo! They cannot pay me,but When i see the truth i say it simply as that!. I love Anambra more than them.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Chamackh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Some people are saying the reason why Ngige didn't give account of his constituency project is because of Senate syndrome, then if is a syndrome,why is it that the Senator Ike Ekweremadu representing Enugu west Senatorial district is performing, attracting sub station, giving scholarship to university students since 2003, conducting adult literacy program, lighting up many towns (street light) subsidized fertilizer for farmer and. Work has commenced on the Nenwe Oduma road linking Uburu in Ebonyi state by the federal govt . We love IKEOHA
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by pokur: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
He built world class road in my village that is still smooth till this day
Your village being?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who is the man Peter Obi, who is the man Obiano? Do you really know them?
Please young man answer a Simply question & stop deceiving vunerable people with your lies & propaganda! For once say the TRUTH & Forgot the lies! Anambra-State cannot stand on lies & govern by liers!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by IVORY2009(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt] The Winner of the election will go like dis, there will be head to head, neck to neck which ever way u put it, between the following political parties, PDP, APGA, APC, and @ the end of the day PDP will carry d day y other political parties will go to court. [/size]
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chamackh: Some people are saying the reason why Ngige didn't give account of his constituency project is because of Senate syndrome, then if is a syndrome,why is it that the Senator Ike Ekweremadu representing Enugu South Senatorial district is performing, attracting sub station, giving scholarship to university students since 2003, conducting adult literacy program, lighting up many towns (street light) subsidized fertilizer for farmer and. Work has commenced on the Nenwe Oduma road linking Uburu in Ebonyi state by the federal govt . We love IKEOHA
Ike Ekweremadu is a PDP deputy Senate president why not mention another Senator. Even as a deputy Senate president, he couldn't even influence the Enugu intl airport
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chamackh: Some people are saying the reason why Ngige didn't give account of his constituency project is because of Senate syndrome, then if is a syndrome,why is it that the Senator Ike Ekweremadu representing Enugu South Senatorial district is performing, attracting sub station, giving scholarship to university students since 2003, conducting adult literacy program, lighting up many towns (street light) subsidized fertilizer for farmer and. Work has commenced on the Nenwe Oduma road linking Uburu in Ebonyi state by the federal govt . We love IKEOHA

Me sef tire for that excuseooo.What we want is someonw who will make a difference
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chamackh: Some people are saying the reason why Ngige didn't give account of his constituency project is because of Senate syndrome, then if is a syndrome,why is it that the Senator Ike Ekweremadu representing Enugu west Senatorial district is performing, attracting sub station, giving scholarship to university students since 2003, conducting adult literacy program, lighting up many towns (street light) subsidized fertilizer for farmer and. Work has commenced on the Nenwe Oduma road linking Uburu in Ebonyi state by the federal govt . We love IKEOHA
Tell FREEGLOBE!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
pokur:
Your village being?
in Anambra South cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by investnow2013: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Me sef tire for that excuseooo.What we want is someonw who will make a difference
Yes! We have seen Ngige in the Past,but now is TIME FOR A NEW PERSON WITH HONOUR!
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by gleaf: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
[/b][b]
FreeGlobe:
It's a Nigerian Senate syndrome, he has not done differently from other senators. Can you tell me any Senator that has done better than him
imagine your senseless reply, DO YOU WANT TO COMPARE HIM WITH THE LIKES OF NDOMA EGBA? just hide your face in shame cos yyour master is just one clueless man that can not achieve anything other than betraying and thuggery, thankGod he has finally buried himself politically
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by pokur: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Y'all arguing with someone not from Anambra state.Freeglobe is not from Anambra n doesn't reside there.He's just a political operative trying to earn his pay.He was for Andy Uba before that one was knocked out of the race,now he works for Ngige campaign.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
invest-now2013:
Yes! We have seen Ngige in the Past,but now is TIME FOR A NEW PERSON WITH HONOUR!
and who will that person be?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by pokur: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
in Anambra South cool
I am from Anambra south,Nnewi to be precise.Name that ur "village" where Ngige built that "world-class road"
Oh,post a pix of said road to accompany ur response

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by obayaya(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
sagombugo: Money is not given to legislatures for constituency projects

You fight and lobby that your identified projects should be included in the appropriation act

He shouldn't have trivialised the issue

bros Stop saying what you don't know.. senators from a state are given 1 billion for constituency project.. that's approximately 333 million per senator
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
gleaf: [/b][b]
imagine your senseless reply, DO YOU WANT TO COMPARE HIM WITH THE LIKES OF NDOMA EGBA? just hide your face in shame cos yyour master is just one clueless man that can not achieve anything other than betraying and thuggery, thankGod he has finally buried himself politically
lol at finally buried himself politically. keep dreaming, and what has Ndoma Egba done despite being a majority leader for more than 9 Years, what has Senate president done in benue where he is from?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
pokur: Y'all arguing with someone not from Anambra state.Freeglobe is not from Anambra n doesn't reside there.He's just a political operative trying to earn his pay.He was for Andy Uba before that one was knocked out of the race,now he works for Ngige campaign.
I guess you are the dumbest person on nairaland, Andy Ubah is my close relation, go to umuchu, umunze, oko, road to uga, etc and ask them for roads Ngige built and see if they will not Lynch you.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Chamackh(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ike Ekweremadu is a PDP deputy Senate president why not mention another Senator. Even as a deputy Senate president, he couldn't even influence the Enugu intl airport
He is representing me in the senate. How are u sure he is not part of the people that influence the said airport? We want people who are truthful in Igbo not past glory.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by warrior01: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol at finally buried himself politically. keep dreaming, and what has Ndoma Egba done despite being a majority leader for more than 9 Years, what has Senate president done in benue where he is from?
bro, am still waiting for your response
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by dridowu: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
With all the comments i read here, i think the only fvk up about Ngige is constituency project , all odas are 80% and for Ifeanyi Ubah he want to run d state as a business venture y d deputy will run d state as an administrator wc i blve is wrong, the major aim of the gov is to manage the state administratively y all odas comes second.
Anyway wishing Anambra state the best come Nov 16.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by obayaya(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
It's a Nigerian Senate syndrome, he has not done differently from other senators. Can you tell me any Senator that has done better than him

senator ike ekweremmadu is a shining example.. that's why his constituency will. always support him through thick and thin
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chamackh: He is representing me in the senate. How are u sure he is not part of the people that influence the said airport? We want people who are truthful in Igbo not past glory.
he didn't influence anything, it was Stella oduah that did the magic. Go and find out how many Years Ekweremadu has stayed in the Senate without any progress on the airport
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by obayaya(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
He built world class road in my village that is still smooth till this day

and Nairaland is your village ba? give us a name
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by gleaf: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
[b][/b]
FreeGlobe:
Its just obvious you dont know what to say!! for you to raise doubts on the achievements of these men , meanwhile so even if they dont perform thats why Ngige should not perform? how clueless you and your boss are! yes he has buried himself politically and he wont resurrect again?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by obayaya(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
he didn't influence anything, it was Stella oduah that did the magic. Go and find out how many Years Ekweremadu has stayed in the Senate without any progress on the airport

nne.. I go kill you if you talk about ekweremmadu like that.. I chop his bursary and I'm applying for his masters scholarship..

so biko.. shut up. Ngige couldn't help his own nephew get a job.. is it an outsider he'll help..

don't ask me which nephew? am close to One of the ngige brother's Family
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by gleaf: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
[/b][b]
dridowu: With all the comments i read here, i think the only fvk up about Ngige is constituency project , all odas are 80% and for Ifeanyi Ubah he want to run d state as a business venture y d deputy will run d state as an administrator wc i blve is wrong, the major aim of the gov is to manage the state administratively y all odas comes second.
Anyway wishing Anambra state the best come Nov 16.
He lied on security situation when he was the governor.... he claimed the state was peaceful, BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY DURING HIS THREE YEAR REIGN THAT ANAMBRA WITNESSED THE WORST VIOLENCE IN OUR SOCIAL AND POLITICAL HISTORY , he said he will re engage the criminals to curb crime AT THIS JET AGE? even an illiterate has a better option even though it might not be practicable for now! As a governor Ngige was not sleeping in Anambra cos he was scared of his criminal gangs.A s for me he is just one clueless and visionless fellow
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
warrior01:
bro, am still waiting for your response
ok, lets assume Ngige didn't do anything during his stolen mandate, so why does he have massive grassroot support to the extent he won a Senate seat?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by Chamackh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You seem to be his PA? Do you think Stella would just wake up and start the Airport without some people doing the underground work? Think again dear.
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by pokur: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I guess you are the dumbest person on nairaland, Andy Ubah is my close relation, go to umuchu, umunze, oko, road to uga, etc and ask them for roads Ngige built and see if they will not Lynch you.
White noise.
Name that your village n post a pix of said road,then we take it from there.Name calling won't get u anywhere
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
obayaya:

nne.. I go kill you if you talk about ekweremmadu like that.. I chop his bursary and I'm applying for his masters scholarship..

so biko.. shut up. Ngige couldn't help his own nephew get a job.. is it an outsider he'll help..

don't ask me which nephew? am close to One of the ngige brother's Family
since you are not from Anambra, why not allow Anambra people choose their governor.?
Re: Anambra Governorship Town Hall Conversation Live On Channels TV by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
pokur:
White noise.
Name that your village n post a pix of said road,then we take it from there.Name calling won't get u anywhere
I should tell you the name of my village and post pix of Ngige roads? You stand a better chance of bringing osama bin laden back to life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result / Tony Nwulu Conferred With Best African Youth Friendly Legislative Bill Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.