Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,802 members, 7,959,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? (13572 Views)

Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh / Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? by hakinz87: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your question is like u yourself jumping into an ocean and simultaneously praying for urself not to die. Y can't u let the sleeping dog lies? Don't let people deceive u oooooo
Re: Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? by dROC1: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wokeyim:
Dear Poster, I won't advise you go into such marriage oh. I've lost at least three people I know to this SS thing. However with recent medical science you can select the genotype of your child even before conception through IVF and PHGD but these methods cost a lot and not 100percent success is asssured. So if your partner or both of you are financially buoyant enough to consider spending over 3million naira on trying to have each child, then you can get married.

Hi,

Could you shed more light on this procedure and where it can be done.
I need the info to make an informed decision.

Thanks
Re: Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? by Wokeyim(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
dROC1:

Hi,

Could you shed more light on this procedure and where it can be done.
I need the info to make an informed decision.

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Most fertility clinics also offer this service. Google the fflwng: Bridge clinic Lagos, Nordica Fertility Clinic, St. Ives Hospital, Trucare Fertility Centre and Regenesis Hospitals.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
People should avoid this mistake....the pains and heartbreaks are just too numerous....don't try it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / See What Some Girls Never Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.