Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body (4072 Views)

Poll: will u date a girl who is not ready for sex until afta marriage

This poll has ended

Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by mkoabiola: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2012
I av been dating my fiance for a year,bt imet her as a virgin.she said she is not ready for sex until afta marriage,the truth is that I can't hold my body.moreover, I don't want to play the game outside cos of desperate ladies who might want to hold me tight.
Moreso, is there any health implication for a virgin if she wants to give birth.pls ur advive is highly welcome.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by 080ictcom(f): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2012
if you love, respect are policy.

2 Likes

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2012
mko abiola: I av been dating my fiance for a year,bt imet her as a virgin.she said she is not ready for sex until afta marriage,the truth is that I can't hold my body.moreover, I don't want to play the game outside cos of desperate ladies who might want to hold me tight.
Moreso, is there any health implication for a virgin if she wants to give birth.pls ur advive is highly welcome.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by mcnepow(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2012
If u feel her condition is as tight on u as a bow tie - opt out.
Why implications go dey?? Nothing dey inside tidying ooo, just to plug, pour n run?? Wetin special dey wey dey make ur body shake?
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by kpolli(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2012
mko abiola: I av been dating my fiance for a year,bt imet her as a virgin.she said she is not ready for sex until afta marriage,the truth is that I can't hold my body.moreover, I don't want to play the game outside cos of desperate ladies who might want to hold me tight.

She won't be a virgin when she wants to give birth, this guy wan use scope for her sha
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by mrkels(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
GO AND FAP IN THE BATHROOM, SOME PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT A SIN grin
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Well the solution is easy, if you cant hold yourself, take a bow and walk. But in my opinion, you should stay with her
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2012

You are NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE and YOU DO NOT love YOUR FIANCEE.

3 Likes

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Exponental(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
U can keep her n opt for plan B, there are some girls who wont mind.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by jalie(f): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Whats a question..you know wht i tink is dat u dont love her cos u wnt be asking such a stupid question.pls leave for a better person that deserve her and will appreciate her

1 Like

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Don't focus on her body. If you really and truly love her, respect her decision. Even if she ends up losing it behind your back, it would not stop you from becoming fulfilled in life.

2 Likes

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
If you can't hold your body,give it someone else to hold for you.

See problem solved wink.

2 Likes

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
freecocoa: If you can't hold your body,give it someone else to hold for you TILL SHE IS READY TO ASSUME OWNERSHIP AFTER WEDDING!

See problem solved wink.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by sucezTP(f): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Well the solution is easy, if you cant hold yourself, take a bow and walk. But in my opinion, you should stay with her

Dia is an iota of truth here ''...in my opinion, u shld stay wt her''..gud to hear dat frm a man!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by sucezTP(f): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
I fink diaz more 2 virginity dan wat most men take it 4..though, body no b firewood bt, a man who cannot hold his body now, wat is d assurance dat he wld hold it even in marriage if it happens dat d wyf traveld 4 a while...

In my own opinion, i fink datz her principle n if truly u love her, u shld stay wit her n neva fink of loosin her to some1 else, cos i wil tel u dia r pple out dia who cherish virginity..no complicatns 4 virginity if d cervix is wel opened b4 birth odawise she might av to go 2ru CS.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2012
kpolli:

She won't be a virgin when she wants to give birth, this guy wan use scope for her sha

She might still be. Never heard of artificial insemination?
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2012
Ridiculous.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by brownusagirl(f): 5:00am On Jun 10, 2012
sucezTP: I fink diaz more 2 virginity dan wat most men take it 4..though, body no b firewood bt, a man who cannot hold his body now, wat is d assurance dat he wld hold it even in marriage if it happens dat d wyf traveld 4 a while...

In my own opinion, i fink datz her principle n if truly u love her, u shld stay wit her n neva fink of loosin her to some1 else, cos i wil tel u dia r pple out dia who cherish virginity..no complicatns 4 virginity if d cervix is wel opened b4 birth odawise she might av to go 2ru CS.

amen sister! I agree one hundred and fifty percent!! If I can't trust you now, then what can I do later when I can't have sex cuz of a new baby or an illness!

1 Like

Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by 080ictcom(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2012
Exponental: U can keep her n opt for plan B, there are some girls who wont mind.
before you do that try and find out how she will react over it but to be sincere to you a true love never double date unless you are a dog.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by bknight: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Then stick to her, jst be sure u're not naïve.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Areaboy2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
kpolli:

ROFLMAO!!!

best reply here!!!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
hmm...All this virgin girls..does ur body not twitch ni abi what
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
doyindav: hmm...All this virgin girls..does ur body not twitch ni abi what

Dey no wan chop banana till dey yo nah!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
sucezTP: I fink diaz more 2 virginity dan wat most men take it 4..though, body no b firewood bt, a man who cannot hold his body now, wat is d assurance dat he wld hold it even in marriage if it happens dat d wyf traveld 4 a while...

Its not always easy for a man compared to ladies.
We are soooo easily turned on.
The lady in question shld also stop going to visit/tempt him since she is not ready to be nailed.
Who knows maybe they have been doing the ''twingling'', but the lady wouldnt allow ''intoto''.
Do u know that we guys suffer severe abdominal pains when not allowed to jingus after hot twingling?
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Chizolum(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
sexkillz:

cry cry cry

LMAOO
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayobase:

The lady in question shld also stop going to visit/tempt him since she is not ready to be nailed.
Who knows maybe they have been doing the ''twingling'', but the lady wouldnt allow ''intoto''.
Do u know that we guys suffer severe abdominal pains when not allowed to jingus after hot twingling?
Speak foyer yourself oooo.
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by sucezTP(f): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayobase:

hmmmm u sound lyk if u av 1! 1 tin i knw is dat, a virgin 2day wil surely b disflowered 1 day.

Dia r tyms we find ourselves in situations beyond our control! We neva can tell, d lady in questn might feel guilty 1 day wen d guy must av impressd her so much n wldn't hesitate 2 let go! She may also decide to kip it till marriage cos d 1st attempt may cal 4 anoda diaby erasin marriage frm his agenda. Its her choice anyway!

If u say she shldn't visit him 2 avoid temptatns, how do u expect her to knw if d guy is worth givin her virginity?! Don't u knw visitatn counts..only tym will tell.....!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2012
ayobase:

Dey no wan chop banana till dey yo nah!

lol..dey no gas yo o!
Some of them might be engaging in self-service..so what kind of virgin is dat?
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Speak foyer yourself oooo.

Hmmm...he is not easily turned on.
BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2012
sucezTP:

hmmmm u sound lyk if u av 1! 1 tin i knw is dat, a virgin 2day wil surely b disflowered 1 day.

Dia r tyms we find ourselves in situations beyond our control! We neva can tell, d lady in questn might feel guilty 1 day wen d guy must av impressd her so much n wldn't hesitate 2 let go! She may also decide to kip it till marriage cos d 1st attempt may cal 4 anoda diaby erasin marriage frm his agenda. Its her choice anyway!

If u say she shldn't visit him 2 avoid temptatns, how do u expect her to knw if d guy is worth givin her virginity?! Don't u knw visitatn counts..only tym will tell.....!

Visitation with modesty!
Wonder y some ladies will wanna keep their virginity, but still want extreme hot romance from d guy.
I respect my lady's opinion....NO PRETENCE!
''.....sounds like if I av one.....''
What do u mean by dat!
What abt if my gf is still a virgin?
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by ayobase(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2012
doyindav:

lol..dey no gas yo o!
Some of them might be engaging in self-service..so what kind of virgin is dat?

Wait for sucezTP's reply on this!
Virgins with levelz....LOL!
Re: Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body by sucezTP(f): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2012
ayobase:

Visitation with modesty!
Wonder y some ladies will wanna keep their virginity, but still want extreme hot romance from d guy.
I respect my lady's opinion....NO PRETENCE!
''.....sounds like if I av one.....''
What do u mean by dat!
What abt if my gf is still a virgin?

Visitatn wt modesty wil b okay den! Extreme hot romance, in my opinion, is stil part of trainin..u can't blame such...since she hasn't done dat b4. She needs warming up now, so dat she wil feel gud wen it comes to ''intoto''..

If 4 real ur gf is stil a virgin,...happy 4 u! Jst b sure she is bt, don't b 2 curious, n dn't dissappoint her. Then, u said somtin '' i respect my lady's opinion- NO PRETENCE ''hmm gud to hear dat frm a man...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? / Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In / Check Out These Funny Pics(just For Laughs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.