Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out (15750 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dinoxiv(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
lawrence7:

Where in lag. I have blacklist. For your skyrim.

Lekki...U? Or we could pick a spot in no-mans-land...
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm in surulere. Any possible no man's land?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dinoxiv(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
wud be coming 2 the mainland nxt week, wud P.M you the details
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by idrezee(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2013
m about 2 upggrade my HP 620 from 2g RAM 2 4 or 8g RAM 4 compatibilty. Any advice? Some body intelcelerons r better cos AMDs r often 2 HOT.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by purplekayc(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bioshock infinite
Metro last lite
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
purplekayc: Bioshock infinite
Metro last lite

is metro last light a good game? I heard its got loads of bugs and glitches everywhere
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by aquastar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
splinter cell blacklist should be on the list. my fav pc game of the year
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by aquastar(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
lawrence7:

If you are in lag help a brotha out. I have a high end pc with no new games. I like crysis a lot.

i have a bunch of games wasting away on my pc if you're around lekki, they're yours... dishonored, the witcher 2, assasins creed black flag, assasins creed revelations, la noir, deadpool, dead space 2, max payne 3, blacklist, remember me, outlast, mass effect enslaved, arkham origins etc etc
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
aquastar:

i have a bunch of games wasting away on my pc if you're around lekki, they're yours... dishonored, the witcher 2, assasins creed black flag, assasins creed revelations, la noir, deadpool, dead space 2, max payne 3, blacklist, remember me, outlast, mass effect enslaved, arkham origins etc etc

That's a lot o. I'm in surulere is there any possible middle ground we can meet.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dinoxiv(m): 2:38am On Nov 30, 2013
aquastar:

i have a bunch of games wasting away on my pc if you're around lekki...

Cool,stay @ lekki 2...
had to go thru d pains of opening a new impersonal mail - donaldxiv@gmail.com
-pls contact moi & i'll get back to u ASAP... 10ks
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
somebody plagiarized this post.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by aquastar(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
dino_xiv:

Cool,stay @ lekki 2...
had to go thru d pains of opening a new impersonal mail - donaldxiv@gmail.com
-pls contact moi & i'll get back to u ASAP... 10ks

check your inbox. just sent you an email.

lawrence7:

That's a lot o. I'm in surulere is there any possible middle ground we can meet.

ha. no o. if you you come around lekki anytime you could just let me know. you could request for my email from donaldxiv@gmail.com
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dinoxiv(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
aquastar:
Bin trying to reach ya..
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: is metro last light a good game? I heard its got loads of bugs and glitches everywhere
have not seen any glitches so far and am sure am more than 1/2 way ..
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by statusnet(m): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Best computer pad to get?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by wman(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
statusnet: Best computer pad to get?

Microsoft Xbox 360 pad for Windows.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by statusnet(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
wman:

Microsoft Xbox 360 pad for Windows.

Thanks fam
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Eleyigidgan: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Kate77sexy:
please Where do I see free games to download online for pc, and how do I go about the download ? I can't use torrents
are you the one on your DP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years / EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.