Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? (779 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / Sex On The First Date. What Is Your Oppinion? / My Girlfriend Is On A Date. What's Wrong With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you're with a guy or gal on a first date and the person makes you laugh so hard that an unstoppable Fart pops out or u ate some food and then as your listening to ur date a loud mess erupts even though u tried hard to hold it back, how will you react?

I need to know ur opinions incase of incasity in other to avoid embarrassment if any of us find ourselves in such sticky situation.
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
angry
vivacious vivi: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Danhumprey: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze: If you're with a guy or gal on a first date and the person makes you laugh so hard that an unstoppable Fart pops out or u ate some food and then as your listening to ur date a loud mess erupts even though u tried hard to hold it back, how will you react?

I need to know ur opinions incase of incasity in other to avoid embarrassment if any of us find ourselves in such sticky situation.

Andy! Andy!! Andy!!! How far? How 'trolley' these days? cheesy
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Lovetinz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thats no big deal.
On the next date, I'll rub a little Super-Glue on that hole.
Remember "If your hole causes you to sin. Block it!".
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze: If you're with a guy or gal on a first date and the person makes you laugh so hard that an unstoppable Fart pops out or u ate some food and then as your listening to ur date a loud mess erupts even though u tried hard to hold it back, how will you react?

aw many thread did you open just to ask dis one question?
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
aw many thread did you open just to ask dis one question?
I'm a stammerer
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Andy! Andy!! Andy!!! How far? How 'trolley' these days? cheesy
I don repent
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
I'm a stammerer
lol. Hilarious answer
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Danhumprey: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
I don repent
Repent? You neva start yet. grin
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Repent? You neva start yet. grin

Argh argh..u don't want me to repent? If I start to push trolley now for this supermarket na u go complain
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by EzePromoe: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Unless you are the type that fart in the restaurant and it circulates to the neighbours shop upstairs.

If you are not that type, then you just say "oops" and discussion continues cheesy
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
I will just laugh it off grin grin
And then add some quick joke so she go think say I'm just joking wink

#TeamGOM
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin,chai!!i no pray 4 dat 2 happen 2 me,my fart no gud at allgrin
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: grin,chai!!i no pray 4 dat 2 happen 2 me,my fart no gud at allgrin
Dayuuum. I can imagine *closes my cute nose*
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
god_of_music: I will just laugh it off grin grin
And then add some quick joke so she go think say I'm just joking wink

#TeamGOM
Wat if the mess smell so much she start to vomit
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Unless you are the type that fart in the restaurant and it circulates to the neighbours shop upstairs.

If you are not that type, then you just say "oops" and discussion continues cheesy
What if she mess her own too and u both start competition
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by EzePromoe: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
What if she mess her own too and u both start competition
A question for another day.
Re: If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? by Andyblaze: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
A question for another day.
What if the world go extinct this night and no another day?

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa! Our Girls Sha "A Case Of When A Girls' Shakara Mis-fired / Our Ladies Self / What Can I Do To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.