Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (39879 Views)

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by IAMBREEZY: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Not much sha
gucci shirt,gucci wrist watch and gucci perfume.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by samocci012: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
angry undecidedLobatan I don't buy gift for a guy tongue grin grin embarassed tongue grin :- tongue

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by samocci012: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] angry undecidedLobatan I don't buy gift for a guy tongue grin grin embarassed tongue grin :- tongue
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by nnocurruption: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Surprise him with Kim kardashian, omotola, mercy Johnson and Beyonce for one night the guy go appreciate you scarer.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by hadbel(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolexander: I need not saying what i like cos it's a norm for the nigerian gurls to give 250naira singlet and boxer pants as a birthday gift to the guys

Haba
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by mazizitonene(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Don't need much, just..........

#A private jet
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by izuplayspiano(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Propose to her
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Girls need to understand that guys don't need much from them, I used to hate taking anything from my girlfriend even on my birthday.

Like previous post, singlet and boxers are girls favorite present to guys(cliche). Girls need to be creative.

Anyway, I would prefer an analog wrist watch (not the expensive ones) and a nite full of sex an BJs - with my GF of course.

#BirthdayIWillNever4get

Note: any gift with sex (do or allow him do things to you which you usually won't allow during sex e.g BJ, doggy style etc)
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by tunapius(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
mak she jst devote her tim for me throughout dat day..lobatan undecidedmak she jst devote her tim for me throughout dat day..lobatan
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by rman: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
My-Paradise:
Bake a birthday cake for him invite your friends and his family members (his sisters and brothers etc) invite yours as well if necessary. Keep them safe in a room. Then, call him to come over to the place where you all are ready to suprise him.

Try this. If you dnt realy like it u reply

You have watch too many movies.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: Their own simple.

1. Box of chocolate
2. Roses.
3. A life portrait of the celebrity she crushes on.
4. Your presence and being there for her on that day. grin

Any guy that uses the first 3 tnz up there as gifts to me is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Sketch007(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
I wonder why most girls do this. They won't just give you singlet, they would give you an Oversized singlet which looks like a shimi undecided
" shimi " indid !... Roflmao... grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Sketch007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
its beta u get him sumtin he wud b greatful 4 bt yet y kill urself ova gettin hm sumtin dt u knw he myt end up rejectin n u feelin bad abt it?? I'd rada xpect ma gal to spend dt dae wt me, telin me of ow imprtnt n lovly i min 2 her, yle alxo putin me tru lyf in terms of encouragmnt n nt 4gtin 2 tel me wia av bin wrng all alng in d rltnshp folowd wit a special meal prepared by her. Guex u knw wat cumz next afta dz I bet u juz wudnt wana knw !!... Bt crioxly speakn, spendn quality tym wt hm z wort mre dan any gift u cn gve 2 hm on dt dae..
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by simdam500(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nosyke:

In Nigeria?

maybe he has the 18th century girl as a girlfriend grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sketch007: its beta u get him sumtin he wud b greatful 4 bt yet y kill urself ova gettin hm sumtin dt u knw he myt end up rejectin n u feelin bad abt it?? I'd rada xpect ma gal to spend dt dae wt me, telin me of ow imprtnt n lovly i min 2 her, yle alxo putin me tru lyf in terms of encouragmnt n nt 4gtin 2 tel me wia av bin wrng all alng in d rltnshp folowd wit a special meal prepared by her. Guex u knw wat cumz next afta dz I bet u juz wudnt wana knw !!... Bt crioxly speakn, spendn quality tym wt hm z wort mre dan any gift u cn gve 2 hm on dt dae..

Do people still write like this?

I almost had a migraine trying to read this.

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Flygeriansteve: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: Tu Reve you too. grin
grin Tu Reve=You dream
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Flygeriansteve: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
All I Want For Birthday Is You
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Any guy that uses the first 3 tnz up there as gifts to me is on his own.
That'll be wrong of you. He's being romantic.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by soulminister(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
for me, it is a beautifully designed picture frame of two of us. take me out to an amusement park or a comedy show and a dinner nite of any special meal that we cooked together. of course, with that, you spent the entire day with me.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Usjimy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
A favourite meal cooked in my presence by her. Then looking at me deeply in the eye with her hands on my shoulder and slowly saying the words 'I have always loved you'
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Sketch007(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Do people still write like this?

I almost had a migraine trying to read this.

Well better luck next time bro but i sure know u got d message.. Tnx
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Gwizatasie: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
ITbomb: na so so singlet and boxers she dey give me upon all the recharge cards and fast food
Abegi! like sey u know dey chop her pomo. grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
I wonder why most girls do this. They won't just give you singlet, they would give you an Oversized singlet which looks like a shimi undecided
hahaha.. Shimi?! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Sike(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
All i want for my Birthday is a Big Bo.oty H.o.e.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by zhirinmai(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Dis bros go kill wit laugh
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by zhirinmai(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Dis bros go kill me wit laugh
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Odunharry(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Jus kal me 4 ma acct numbr and deposit 200k dia
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by NobleG1(m): 3:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Do Nigerian girls give gift? They only know how to demand gift.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by NobleG1(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:

It's true. And even the boxers would look like diaper. Nigerian girls are mean.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by texybaby(f): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
simdam500: the biggest shark ever caught...
Gosh i will really appreciate it

u win chop am...Abiiiiii na pet for ur room....hmmm......people n choices i wonder
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by texybaby(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Odunharry: Jus kal me 4 ma acct numbr and deposit 200k dia

ole ooooo
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by sconp: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2013
zhirinmai: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Dis bros go kill me wit laugh
no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.